Same. It seems to be rather unanimous.

OP
Loli Defense Force

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Stupid ChooseYourOwnAdventure Story

Katie looks around and notices the maid she assaulted earlier, she recognized the face as she remembers it was the last thing she saw before she blanked out into darkness. She makes her way over to the table and sits down with a smile, "Hey... sorry about the other day, mind if I sit here?"

The maid looks up at her, flinching back a little, then relaxing, "Oh... hi again." She quietly turns back to her meal, she doesn't seem to hold any negative feelings towards Katie, "I'm sorry I had to do that to you... you scared me."

Katie sits down and starts to eat, the food was much better than what she had been eating in the last little while and she enjoys it, she pauses halfway through her meal to talk to the maid again, "About these ghosts... what do you know about them?"

The maid looks uncomfortable, "I... I can't say anything here..." she looks around, noticing a few other servants were getting interested in the conversation , she leans in close and whispers to Katie, "Come to my room later.." she hands Katie a piece of paper then quietly gets up and walks away. Katie sits there and finishes her meal as looks at a giant clock on the wall in the room, she probably had an hour left, not more...

Inventory
Dress
GC Arm
Ghost
Paper

Choices
1. Go talk to others

2. Explore the castle

3. Try to find a way out of the castle

4. Other

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I dont like the fact she shouldn't be talking to people and there doesn't really seem to be a way out. So we might as well go with

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What toxic said, 2

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Let's go two,
Let's go!
*clap clap*

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

2, although if three somehow, you know, 'happens' while doing 2, nothing wrong with that, amirite?

OP
Loli Defense Force

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Katie brings her plate to the cleaning bin and thanks the cook for the meal. She quietly leaves the room, walking aimlessly around the castle. She finds the location of serveral areas, including the dungeon, the maid's quarters, the master's room, the large dining hall, a robotics research lab, the garden and lastly some sort of play room for a child.

She also finds a few things, mainly her bag which was placed in a closet in the maid's quarters, a set of keys and a sledgehammer, which she was lucky fit into her bag. A maid uniform is also given to her when she visits the maid's quarters.

She looks up at a nearby clock and notices that it's almost time for the master of the castle to wake up, she doesn't see the man anywhere yet and ponders whether or not to try to escape, she does notice that there was a side door in the dungeon and of course, there was always the main doors. She looks out a window and watches the sun looking back at her lazily.

Suddenly a crash in the dungeon alerts her, no one else seems to be around, she could check it out... or perhaps...

Inventory
Dress
Maid Uniform
GC Arm
Ghost
Backpack
Sledgehammer
Machette

Choices
1. Tiem to investigate!

2. It's none of her business, just hang around till the guy comes to get her

3. Run away from the castle

4. Others
Paper

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

El 1

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Why not, I mean, if it's dangerous, someone else must have heard it too. Plus it looks nice that we're playing guard dog to the masters castle.