What's new

ACT [ StudioS ] MONMUSU * FIGHT! / モン娘★ファイト! RE198175 RJ198175

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: モン娘★ファイト! Mong girl ★ Fight! [RJ198175]

The AI difficulty is fairly ridiculous. It is binary. Either the AI will be 100% passive and let you whale on them with no resistance or it will string together 50 hit combos and counter almost everything. It makes winning feel like you're just hoping for the AI to be asleep long enough to get in sufficient damage to win.
Ah, sounds like 90% of Mugen characters...scary. I was looking forward to this but it sounds like it has a lot of problems and balance issues. Enemies not using sex attacks sucks as well. Maybe I'll hope/wait for some updates before I check it out.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ah, sounds like 90% of Mugen characters...scary. I was looking forward to this but it sounds like it has a lot of problems and balance issues. Enemies not using sex attacks sucks as well. Maybe I'll hope/wait for some updates before I check it out.
Updates. Yeah, the other games from Studio S also didn't become particularly worthwhile until at least one major DLC.

At least the one character with hentai content has 5 sex grapple variations instead of 1 or 2 like in past games.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well I got around to trying the game and it... looks like the game is going to get half a dozen add-ons or something?

There are so few H-scenes (if you discount the story ones) it feels like they want to sell H-DLC packs for each character. The H-scenes that are in the game are just plain pathetic, like they put in just so they could qualify as a H game. (Lamia's H move is so goddamn lazy when you look at how many games StudioS has made)

As for the game itself... its a H version of Marvel vs Capcom set on Automatic mode? Other than the counters (which are pretty much purely random) you pretty much go through the entire game mashing the A button to do endless chain combo>air combo>repeat.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The AI isn't programmed to use supers and the like as far as I can see, yeah, so trying to get H-scenes outside the story relevant ones basically boils down to "play as Adeath and win battles yourself". Doesn't really help that she's one of the clunkiest characters to use IMO, but at least the game's not particularly difficult all things considered.

Mega-Adeath can't receive critical clothing damage via a super finish (I've tried with more or less all characters already, because super finishes are cool), so no, you can't rape her. You can have Adeath rape herself in a mirror match though.
I see thanks. I wont bother with this game then XD You saved me the trouble.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

By now most people who would play this have played this already so this is probably unneeded by now, but a fun fact about the game system I found while playing: counters can be directed horizontally or vertically with the same mechanics as other launchers, and counters can be countered with the same mechanics as other launchers. Results get pretty silly at times.

Thatdumbguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For someone who isn't good at fighting games. Is there a way to make this easier for me to unlock anything in this game? I'm getting real tired of getting perfect combo'd by the harpy every round after a counter.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also having this issue on windows 10, with exclusion added to windows defender. Screen quickly flashes then closes without error message for me.
Hey, i'd like to say I also have this issue ; tried making exceptions, turning off antivirus, nothing helps. Anyone found a solution to that ?

hentaiguy52

Reputation score

For the error what helped me was activating direct play.

start -> type run, then hit enter -> enter optionalfeatures and press ok, then look under "legacy components" and check direct play.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Directplay is already checked, tried removing it and reinstalling it, no change.:(