What's new

ACT [ StudioS ] MONMUSU * FIGHT! / モン娘★ファイト! RE198175 RJ198175

Ory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: モン娘★ファイト! Mong girl ★ Fight! [RJ198175]

For some reason this runs like complete trash for me (at least the demo does.) It lags constantly the whole way through, no matter which exe I use. No idea why, as it can play everything else just fine.
edit: nvm, for some reason I had to run it in admin mode. Weird

Last edited:

Frontia

Reputation score

This game lags for me :(

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Game is on sukebei.

To initate H-attacks.

Pick the dark elf dude and make sure to take out your opponent with a special attack (default Q) on your second win. Then grab your opponent with a the grab attack (default D+back) to trigger the h-events.
During H-event:
Press A to change speeds
Press S to end scene
Press D to change scene (multiple basic hentai positions + tentacles + slime scenes available).

Last edited:

thetruesteven

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I´ll keep getting the Error (0xc0000022), even though i have changed my regional settings and running it with locale emulator on win 10, other games run fine with this settings. Did i oversee something?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I´ll keep getting the Error (0xc0000022), even though i have changed my regional settings and running it with locale emulator on win 10, other games run fine with this settings. Did i oversee something?
disable antiviros or make exception

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

disable antiviros or make exception
Having the same error since upgrading to creators windows 10 update. I don't even have an AV.

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Having the same error since upgrading to creators windows 10 update. I don't even have an AV.
Windows Defender?

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Game is on sukebei.

To initate H-attacks.

Pick the dark elf dude and make sure to take out your opponent with a special attack (default Q) on your second win. Then grab your opponent with a the grab attack (default D+back) to trigger the h-events.
During H-event:
Press A to change speeds
Press S to end scene
Press D to change scene (multiple basic hentai positions + tentacles + slime scenes available).
Wow, only the dark elf can start H scenes? How disappointing...

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow, only the dark elf can start H scenes? How disappointing...
"Adeath" can also do stuff but it's only the tentacle and slime scene from the dark elf.

The "Lamia" has a scene but nothing to do with H.

Dabeavis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It just stops without an error message as soon as I open it for me (running on current windows 10), I've tried running as an admin and with Avast disabled as well.

Last edited:

Black Thunder

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how do you counter?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

how do you counter?
Be holding the opposite direction of an opponent's launcher when it hits - up if you're airborne and they want to slam you down, down if you're on the ground and they want to launch you up, (your) forward when they want to knock you away. It's either a guessing game or learning the AI's patterns as far as I can tell.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I haven't tried the game or demo yet, but I'll give StudioS credit for using different characters this time.

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have to say... the Harpy Chick is savage as F.

A, A, A, A, forward+C chains with itself, can loop up to 4 times, deals over half of the enemy health, and the enemy can't do diddly squat to break since it doesn't use the launcher.

Quite crazy, it's even more effective on the final boss since she is so big the F+C does more hits.

Finished on both normal and hard.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is on sukebei.

To initate H-attacks.

During H-event:
Press A to change speeds
Press S to end scene
Can the AI use hentai attacks too?

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It just stops without an error message as soon as I open it for me (running on current windows 10), I've tried running as an admin and with Avast disabled as well.
Also having this issue on windows 10, with exclusion added to windows defender. Screen quickly flashes then closes without error message for me.

saber6

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does someone know why the game lag on my computer? :confused:
edit: resolved sorry XD

Last edited:

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Can the AI use hentai attacks too?
From what I've seen; no. You do get an H scene with all the characters if you play the story mode as is tradition with studio-s fighting games. I didn't get any with the futa dark elf however.
Also anyone know if that kind of mega version of the futa elf can be raped?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

From what I've seen; no. You do get an H scene with all the characters if you play the story mode as is tradition with studio-s fighting games. I didn't get any with the futa dark elf however.
Also anyone know if that kind of mega version of the futa elf can be raped?
The AI isn't programmed to use supers and the like as far as I can see, yeah, so trying to get H-scenes outside the story relevant ones basically boils down to "play as Adeath and win battles yourself". Doesn't really help that she's one of the clunkiest characters to use IMO, but at least the game's not particularly difficult all things considered.

Mega-Adeath can't receive critical clothing damage via a super finish (I've tried with more or less all characters already, because super finishes are cool), so no, you can't rape her. You can have Adeath rape herself in a mirror match though.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The AI difficulty is fairly ridiculous. It is binary. Either the AI will be 100% passive and let you whale on them with no resistance or it will string together 50 hit combos and counter almost everything. It makes winning feel like you're just hoping for the AI to be asleep long enough to get in sufficient damage to win.