What's new

RPG WolfRPG [ Studioニュクス] Goddess of Memorier (RJ171667)

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Goddess of Memorier

I don't think they did. To quote the dev blog: "7月13日(水)に申請することに決定いたしました。" Or, "we will definitely send it for approval on the 13th of July" (not quite accurate, but couldn't think of a better way of putting it). So if they've hit this target, then the game is currently undergoing the DLSite approval process. This is a fairly variable length process, so only call it delayed if it's not out in the next few days.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't think they did. To quote the dev blog: "7月13日(水)に申請することに決定いたしました。" Or, "we will definitely send it for approval on the 13th of July" (not quite accurate, but couldn't think of a better way of putting it). So if they've hit this target, then the game is currently undergoing the DLSite approval process. This is a fairly variable length process, so only call it delayed if it's not out in the next few days.
ooh okay, only saw july13 thx :)

P.S thx for translation for witch girl :)

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The release of this game kind of crept up on me. I'm still at a bit of a loss for what to think of this game, as I feel the demo showed so little of what it actually has to offer. From skimming what's on the devblog, it looks like there are large battles between armies, and possibly some battle-H, going by the naked butt picture (and text at the top of that image).

I'll definitely be watching reactions to this, as I feel it could have been a very quick purchase had I more information.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ay they blocked me on twitter when i just asked hows it going with the game....
rip me :c

Gamer23

Reputation score

The art style looks familiar.

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

Game seems to have sold pretty decently so far, sold about 360 copies over the several hours after release before really slowing down, increase has been at a crawl since then though.

A few reviews are up outside of DLsite, they seem to be pretty positive, mostly in regard as to how it's a fairly orthodox RPG. Haven't seen much commentary on the H content though. If anyone is playing this, please share your thoughts. My experience with the demo didn't feel very indicative of the full game.

Last edited:
OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The game at the moment has 21 CG scenes but the dev plans on adding more to the game.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

when u check nyaa 24/7, but no links, would buy it since followed it for awhile but no credit card atm :ccc

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I heard that there might be CR but...yea or na?

Bryanis

Reputation score

Checked the eng dl site and the blog, but unless I missed the right line, it's not announced for the english dl site - that lower the speed of release since it's harder to buy on jap dl site :/

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Was really hoping a link for this game would have came out by now. Hopefully its does not take a month to get a link to appear on one of the sites.

sigmazx

Reputation score

Jesus Christ.

Dlsite English is slow as fuck nowadays. There are two shota RPG games and this that I want to pay for so badly and they are sure taking their sweet ass time.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the demo druch and no hentai scenes seen Hab reisntes fake Hentai!!!

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

..Wow, still hasn't leaked yet? Geez...

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

downloaded from 2 sites, for hours and ofc its fake :(

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

One scene is in the first town. There is a guy with a heart above his head and it starts when you talk to him. The other scene is in the north most inn by talking to the inn keeper with the heart above her head. So it seems that all the scenes are activated by talking to someone with a heart above their head. Also based on one picture in the previews, combat rape seems like its in there because I have ran into enemies that sexually harass the characters in battle and their ecstasy bar goes up..

I found that visual novel reader is pretty good for playing wolf games. It hooks well and doesn't lag in the save menu. If the english translation doesn't appear then you can turn on the text hook clipboard copy and just use TA.

Last edited:
OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The game has had two updates already its on ver 1.02. It sucks there's still no links to be found.