What's new

RPG WolfRPG [ Studioニュクス] Goddess of Memorier (RJ171667)

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Trial:

Info:
The game uses the wolf engine and this is the groups first game that they have done. Based off of the demo the game seems very well done. The demo is out on Dlsite and has a release date for late April. The characters have a bar in there stats for Libido and sexual exp.

Demo Help:
In the demo walk up the right path see that the bridge is out then go back down and up the left path and switch to the other character (Hit Q or E) for her to notice an passage in the upper left part of this area. Then stay at the inn in the town. After that talk to the man at the desk in the big house with double doors in the middle of town. Go to the right of town and zone over to the right part of town and go to a house with barrels in front of it and get a scene. You will then need to go to the lower left of this area and down a ladder for a sewer area.

Links
Dlsite:
Dev Site:

Last edited by a moderator:

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Goddess of Memorier

looks promising...

The tags according to google translate :
Legs Queen / Princess Fantasy Masturbation

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can't seem to load the demo, it says some data file can't be read.

So are the H-scenes animated? This seems really difficult to play if you don't know Japanese so it would only be worth the trouble if it's animate imo.

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

From the two scenes I have obtained in the demo, it does not look like it will be animated. Speaking of which, how many scenes are there in the demo?

Random comment - the amount of misspellings in this game makes me amused.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

From the two scenes I have obtained in the demo, it does not look like it will be animated. Speaking of which, how many scenes are there in the demo?

Random comment - the amount of misspellings in this game makes me amused.
How do you get to the scenes? I've been putzing around the place and I haven't seen anything yet. Managed to unlock that Sewer dungeon, but that's pretty much it.

D-D

Reputation score

I couldn't find any scenes between resting in the inn and going to the sewers. No idea what to do in the sewers either, just found some papers that the girls commented on.

D-D

Reputation score

Ok I dunno why but when I went back to the forest to the very start of it, I found a succubus. One scene there. After that I was able to rent a room for either 8 or 16 coins, 8 coins being regular sleep, 16 coins being sleep and a scene with the blue girl masturbating. Like wtf, H-scene costs more money? Is it because they rented an extra room or what?!

Anyway still no idea what's going on. One thing though, when you kill monsters they sometimes seem to drop monster parts, you can't sell them in shops but apparently you can turn them in for money in the pubs/adventurer guilds (the top option when talking to the bartender/whatever).

Sarav

Reputation score

so how to cheat nmoney in this one? since 2x+1 dont work :/
For WolfRPG games it's the exact value, so 1000 gold is still 1000.

comradered

Reputation score

Ok I dunno why but when I went back to the forest to the very start of it, I found a succubus. One scene there. After that I was able to rent a room for either 8 or 16 coins, 8 coins being regular sleep, 16 coins being sleep and a scene with the blue girl masturbating. Like wtf, H-scene costs more money? Is it because they rented an extra room or what?!

Anyway still no idea what's going on. One thing though, when you kill monsters they sometimes seem to drop monster parts, you can't sell them in shops but apparently you can turn them in for money in the pubs/adventurer guilds (the top option when talking to the bartender/whatever).
Renting an extra room makes sense. Would you shlick with someone else in the room?

The monster parts you give to the pub/guild clerk might be proof of kills. You know, kill monster, get paid. Of course, I'm not really sure because I have issues hooking text with Wolf RPGs.

comradered

Reputation score

Found it. Check the wells in the town, the one in the lower right takes you down to a chest with a bow inside, and the well on the upper right part of the town takes you to the other half of the Sewers level.

After beating the Sewer boss, go back to the pub and turn in the quest. On your way out, you'll meet the wizard girl, some stuff happens and that's the end of the demo. All in all, its pretty good, although I have to admit I'm missing a lot, not being able to hook the text.

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

Pretty solid game as far as the basics go, and the art is easy on the eyes...but it doesn't have anything super interesting going on. There doesn't seem to be any battle-H, and the combat itself is mechanically sound but dry. There seems to be a decently developed story, but that's not going to appeal to anyone who doesn't know Japanese.

I'm curious to see where this game goes with the H-content that it does, or rather, will have. The characters are beautiful, but if the scenarios are bland, then I don't know what's left.

D-D

Reputation score

Well the girls do have bars for Libido and Sexual Experience. If Libido is high you get options to "relieve" it, gaining Sexual Experience in return. Also it kinda looks like there will be more than those two girls in the game.

In the Tactics menu you can change the party positions like who's in the front and who's in the back and also who's fighting and who's in the reserve. You can also gain stats and skills there by spending GP which you get from winning fights. So far I haven't noticed there being any experience or levels that raise the characters stats other than the GP thing.

I'm curious about the Food stuff though. There was a restaurant above one of the inns which had food that seems to raise 3 kinds of food related stats and also what I assume to be "Food Level". Whatever that does.

Also my girls condition has somehow become "Worst".

Oh yeah I also have no idea what the knife throw from pressing A does.

comradered

Reputation score

Well the girls do have bars for Libido and Sexual Experience. If Libido is high you get options to "relieve" it, gaining Sexual Experience in return. Also it kinda looks like there will be more than those two girls in the game.

In the Tactics menu you can change the party positions like who's in the front and who's in the back and also who's fighting and who's in the reserve. You can also gain stats and skills there by spending GP which you get from winning fights. So far I haven't noticed there being any experience or levels that raise the characters stats other than the GP thing.

I'm curious about the Food stuff though. There was a restaurant above one of the inns which had food that seems to raise 3 kinds of food related stats and also what I assume to be "Food Level". Whatever that does.

Also my girls condition has somehow become "Worst".

Oh yeah I also have no idea what the knife throw from pressing A does.
So far, the only thing its used on is activating an out of reach switch in the Sewers.

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

Are there any scenes for this, though? In a blind playthrough of the demo, I didn't see anything. If it hadn't been for the notification on H-scenes, I would have assumed that there weren't any at all. In extracting the games data, I saw that there are only two scenes, and only one of those is for a party member, of the three available.

Also, there seems to be (at least) six party members total. Aside from there being six 'slots' in the menu (4 combat, 2 reserve), I found small cutin portraits for three others besides the three in the demo: a brunette with purple eyes named Leilia, a blonde with emerald eyes and glasses named Charl/Shaluru (yes, she has the same name as the mage for some reason), and a girl with blue hair and purple eyes named Anette.

I did think these systems were interesting, but unless something is done to spruce up the battle system itself, it's kind of just there. This is what I meant when I said the game is mechanically sound, it has some great stuff going on in the code, but I feel like what the player sees isn't that impressive once you go into battle. In-battle H would be a sight to see with this art, but even without that, I just want to see something new and inventive, especially since Wolf lends itself so well to that.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

July 13 will the game come out.

Source: Dev blog

Last edited: