What's new

Studio S

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Studio S

lol no i mean i have it, just pm me if you want it.
Music to my... eyes.

...aaaand done! I'd like a crack at it too if you don't mind.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

If you don't need Japanese settings, I'll take a link. If Jap settings are needed, nvm then. Comp is still pretty new, and I'm working out all the kinks before I see if I even need to grab any of the language stuff.

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

the language stuff is easy but yes all their works require regional settings.

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

It's a bit lighter on the excessively cruel an unusual compared to their earlier stuff, and while they added a few more smexing options with the male character, it's still a bit h light. But if you liked their previous stuff (and I did) this is more of it.

Thanks again doz

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

any news on their newest game 熱闘!!ストリップファイターIV

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

Isn't it just Strip Fighter IV?
No, it's SUPER Strip Fighter IV.

Basically, what's new from what I know are two characters. There's a maid girl who literally rapes other girls and some other character. It's been awhile since I've seen their last trailer.

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

No, it's SUPER Strip Fighter IV.

Basically, what's new from what I know are two characters. There's a maid girl who literally rapes other girls and some other character. It's been awhile since I've seen their last trailer.
the other new character is the berserker from battle slave fantasia, and apparently its out for something called the game girl...

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

the other new character is the berserker from battle slave fantasia, and apparently its out for something called the game girl...
Ah, you're right. I remember that one as well. Basically, a more simple version of the game. It's already released and shouldn't be too hard to find.

The one I was talking about was this here. Seems that one will get a release in April.

EDIT: Uploaded the game myself. Enjoy.

Last edited:

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Super Strip Fighter IV homepage is now up:

It looks like there will be at least two new characters. One looks suspiciously like Mai. The other has a school uniform like Sakura.

There is not much content on the homepage now, but I suspect it will be updated regularly. Release date seems to be 4/29/2010.

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

so any one have clues on who all the characters will be, it looks like there might be some old characters making it into the new game.

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so any one have clues on who all the characters will be, it looks like there might be some old characters making it into the new game.
Super Strip Fighter 4 update:

Four of the original characters (Yuki, Martha, Amanda, and Nina) are confirmed to be back. I suspect all of the original characters will return based on some of the screenshots.

Four new characters are also confirmed. Ran and Mari from my last post, plus Iku and Jin Tendoh. You may remember Iku from the trailer a few weeks ago. Jin Tendoh is a male character who looks like some kind of crazed otaku. If S returns, that means this game will have at least 2 male characters.

Looking at the character selection screen screenshots, there may be 4 new characters yet to be revealed, for a total of 16 characters.

The homepage also has been updated to explain some of the game system, but I can't read it. There seems to be a "Strip" meter that gradually fills, presumably allowing you to strip your opponent. Each character can pick one of two "Strip Combo"s at character selection, but I have no idea what this does.

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Super Strip Fighter 4 update:

Four of the original characters (Yuki, Martha, Amanda, and Nina) are confirmed to be back. I suspect all of the original characters will return based on some of the screenshots.

Four new characters are also confirmed. Ran and Mari from my last post, plus Iku and Jin Tendoh. You may remember Iku from the trailer a few weeks ago. Jin Tendoh is a male character who looks like some kind of crazed otaku. If S returns, that means this game will have at least 2 male characters.

Looking at the character selection screen screenshots, there may be 4 new characters yet to be revealed, for a total of 16 characters.

The homepage also has been updated to explain some of the game system, but I can't read it. There seems to be a "Strip" meter that gradually fills, presumably allowing you to strip your opponent. Each character can pick one of two "Strip Combo"s at character selection, but I have no idea what this does.
id also assume that berserker is also in the game, since he is also in super strip fighter 4.

also each character had there own strip combo, but i think its now a combo plus a full strip gauge.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I don't suppose there's a guide anywhere for that "red head torture game"? Ryoujoku or whatever it was called.

I'd like to see all the extras and endings, but hardcore SM stuff like that kinda isn't my fetish.

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't suppose there's a guide anywhere for that "red head torture game"? Ryoujoku or whatever it was called.

I'd like to see all the extras and endings, but hardcore SM stuff like that kinda isn't my fetish.
there's a button that shows a bunch of boxen around a single boxen, each boxen has a picture and a number. certain actions will increase the number in each boxen and when you got the achievement for that action a picture will appear next to that particular boxen.

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Another Super Strip Fighter 4 update:

As I suspected, all of the original characters are back. Medusa, Bella, Succubus, and S are now confirmed. S seems to still have his old rape move (and hopefully some new ones as well). Succubus and S appear to have some rather violent-looking finishing moves as well (maybe everybody does?) I can't read the site so I can only go by the screenshots...

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

i think all characters have some pretty brutal finishers. id assume that succubus's and mrS's finishers are a little more brutal.

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Update!
Two more new characters have been added. Al and Bell. If I understand the Studio S blog correctly, it seems like they are brother and sister. The younger brother in red is Al, and the older sister in blue is Bell. It seems they have a fighting technique similar to Yun and Yang from 3rd Strike.

(I used a translation program to piece together some of the above info, so take it with the usual grain of salt.)

Only 2 more empty character slots remain on the character select page. I hope the last two new characters will be more interesting.

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

Update!
Two more new characters have been added. Al and Bell. If I understand the Studio S blog correctly, it seems like they are brother and sister. The younger brother in red is Al, and the older sister in blue is Bell. It seems they have a fighting technique similar to Yun and Yang from 3rd Strike.

(I used a translation program to piece together some of the above info, so take it with the usual grain of salt.)

Only 2 more empty character slots remain on the character select page. I hope the last two new characters will be more interesting.
More interesting than Yang with his hat taunt and custom combo super? That's a tough challenge!