What's new

Studio S

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Studio S

Yeah that character would be considered loli.

So says the resident loli expert.

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

That's what I thought also.

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Hint, hint.

I have the Mai Shiranui Rape game that handofdoz posted, and the only way I seen to progress is to skip some scenes using the swiff player bar-thing. ;)

But, if anyone can actually figure out how to pass the first fucking/dildo fucking scene please share.

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

I did that, but then I get a rape scene and now i really don't know what to do.

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

I was asking a lot of these questions when I was posting the fantasia as well. Honestly, the studio S stuff is a little harsh, but they do make things very well. The polish on their fighting systems and art are impressive, balance notwithstanding of course.

I'd like their stuff a lot more if they were a bit less bondage/death oriented though. I like the sex in combat, but I would've rather had it be in combat rather than just finishers, it'd be nice having them fight back and potentially kick the crap out of you if you try and fail as well.

Yeah, sort of sex mugen like except with cleaner animation and varied/better gameplay.

Mostly my wishful thinking though.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Agreed... I would really like to get my hands on a fighting game like any 2d fighting game (mortal kombat style) with a system modeled after erotical nights... the only thing that I've seen that comes close is that Nano-C vs sephira game where the more you hit her, the more sexual you can get. mugen comes close, but there's only one or two good rapers, and those are both non-human. Still, I've programmed a fighting game before, and it's a fuckton of work. I don't think I'd do it even if I had the artistic ability to make it H.

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

Agreed... I would really like to get my hands on a fighting game like any 2d fighting game (mortal kombat style) with a system modeled after erotical nights... the only thing that I've seen that comes close is that Nano-C vs sephira game where the more you hit her, the more sexual you can get. mugen comes close, but there's only one or two good rapers, and those are both non-human. Still, I've programmed a fighting game before, and it's a fuckton of work. I don't think I'd do it even if I had the artistic ability to make it H.
Well, it's why famous doujin studios are famous. Most of us aren't willing/able to do the same.

You know the ironic thing? Strip Fighter 4 is probably the least violent/guro out of all of them. I was unsure of the loli thing as well though, ah well.

bakakatze

Lurker
Reputation score

here is their official website::
(WARNINGS: 1.JP site :p , 2.You might find some of the pic there disturbing -- so enter at your own risk :D )

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

actually strip fighter 4 has the least blood, death or violence out of everything they make. the only reason i didn't upload it was because of the sex scenes and the loli. those 2 combined make it so i cant release it.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

You could always make it accessible by PM only. I don't think anybody gets in trouble if you go outside the forum.

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

There working on a new game, can anyone seem to catch a name of it?

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Brutallystickflamingneedlesandkickthelivingshitoutofgenericschoolgirl 2

With more realistic urine to use this time !!!

These games aren't that bad if you stick to the mild stuff.
But then again, while your at it, you just can't resist these other icons that have branders or a fist on it to see what it does ...

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Brutallystickflamingneedlesandkickthelivingshitoutofgenericschoolgirl 2

With more realistic urine to use this time !!!

These games aren't that bad if you stick to the mild stuff.
But then again, while your at it, you just can't resist these other icons that have branders or a fist on it to see what it does ...
uh... if your referring to the red-head girl game then you can get x-box style "achievements" from using certain options anywhere to 500 to 1 times.....

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Isn't there one like the red-haired girl one but instead it's a loli girl? I think I've played it before.

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

There were a number of their games that contained loli that I didn't post. About half their games are somewhat low quality, and most of the low quality work is loli.

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

thread rez to see if anyone wants the newer games.

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

I believe it's another fighting game. I have to find the name of it though,

bakakatze

Lurker
Reputation score

yes it is a fighting game , the name is Ryoki Enbu if I'm not mistaken.
Unfortunately it contains 1 loli char I think

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, of course I'll probably download it somewhere off another site anyways.

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

lol no i mean i have it, just pm me if you want it.