What's new

ACT [ Somme Works] ソンム製作所 Traveler VS Hero Egg 旅の仲間対勇者の卵 RE136190 RJ136190

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: 旅の仲間対勇者の卵

You need to take several trips to the armor shop untill an npc there takes you to the bar, then after a few more trips you'll find yourself walking around the city at night and find the fortuneteller(?)'s place, which is where you can raise your skills. You can only go to the FT at night after the first visit though.
im doing it at night and at day, i also got to the krystal table place where, i think, i can spent points for something that i dont know

edit: welp i cant progress, will someone be kind enough to post a savefile? :3

Last edited:

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Crystal table is the fortune teller/skill upgrader so you found it. The trick is balancing grinding for levels, but someone mentioned an important clue earlier in that there's an option on the very bottom which shows like... Two more options? The one that costs 2 (I think) takes the holy jewelry(?) on or off, letting you avoid the succubus entirely for a few times so you can grind without worry.

The skills I found most useful is

Nose - Top option for upgrading, picture of a nose, it drops her bar if it can do damage to her, and if skilled up proves she's quite weak to it if you can find her weakspot.

Hand - Third option for upgrading, picture of a hand, it does reliable damage once you get it up, and as fast if not a tiny bit faster then the nose/smelling attack, and again does real well once you find the weak point.

Edit: Completely forgot! If you hit new game, you get a list of options! The fourth/bottommost option has all your skills set to 20 at the get go, and she does little to no damage to you, aka super easy mode.

OP
lazydude

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The fourth/bottommost option has all your skills set to 20 at the get go, and she does little to no damage to you, aka super easy mode.
edit nevermind I've just been informed that I misunderstood the requirements

Last edited:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Crystal table is the fortune teller/skill upgrader so you found it. The trick is balancing grinding for levels, but someone mentioned an important clue earlier in that there's an option on the very bottom which shows like... Two more options? The one that costs 2 (I think) takes the holy jewelry(?) on or off, letting you avoid the succubus entirely for a few times so you can grind without worry.

The skills I found most useful is

Nose - Top option for upgrading, picture of a nose, it drops her bar if it can do damage to her, and if skilled up proves she's quite weak to it if you can find her weakspot.

Hand - Third option for upgrading, picture of a hand, it does reliable damage once you get it up, and as fast if not a tiny bit faster then the nose/smelling attack, and again does real well once you find the weak point.

Edit: Completely forgot! If you hit new game, you get a list of options! The fourth/bottommost option has all your skills set to 20 at the get go, and she does little to no damage to you, aka super easy mode.
but what need i to do, im at day 170ish and all i can do is wait/sleep half a day go to armor shop (that does nothing anymore) go train or cum at 2 positions from her and at night the same wait/sleep train, the krystal or cum, it seems i cant progress any further right now D:

OP
lazydude

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

but what need i to do, im at day 170ish and all i can do is wait/sleep half a day go to armor shop (that does nothing anymore) go train or cum at 2 positions from her and at night the same wait/sleep train, the krystal or cum, it seems i cant progress any further right now D:
the positions depend on your level also if you get to level 30 you'll automatically trigger one of three ending(3[desire under 50],4[desire over 50],5[completion100%]), if you seed magic reaches 0 you will trigger two endings(7[desire under 100],8[desire 100]) provided you didn't meet the requirements for endings 1&2.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

im just asking this the last time, because i dont want to bump this thread over and over again, and because i think i cant realy progress bc i cant read jap

could someone share his savefile?

OP
lazydude

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

for the sake of convenience I will call the number that use to "going to the armor shop(2)" as you put it or "to fight monster(3)" as AP(action points) though it probably translates as stamina or something similar. it's max value is 8 it's lowest is -12 if you can't pay the ap cost the option will not show up

*Day*
rest(restores 3 ap).
"going to the armor shop(cost 2)" lowers your desire and fetish. also triggers story events (that seem have no impact on the game unless your interested in the story itself).
"hunt monsters(cost 3)" earns exp.
go to next page
*day page 2*
Magic training(cost 1) raises desire slightly.
Masturbate(cost 2) raises desire and fetish(ether nurse uniform+hose or leotard+hose) by 5.
Equip protection(free action doesn't move to evening phase)prevents dreams, if protection is on replaced by remove protection.
Remove protection(free action doesn't move to evening phase)allows dreams, if protection is off replaced by equip protection.
Return to previous page

*evening*
rest(restores 3 ap).
Visit white Witch(cost 1)when you have enough exp you can exchange it to to raise your (sexual)ability(nose, mouth, hand, penis) if hand is 5 it cost 600 exp to raise if hand is 20 it cost 2100, when all abilities have been raised sufficiently you gain skills or increase the level of your skills.
"hunt monsters(cost 3)" earns exp.
go to next page

*evening page 2*
Magic training(cost 1) raises desire slightly.
Masturbate(cost 2) raises desire and fetish(ether nurse uniform+hose or leotard+hose) by 5.
Equip protection(free action doesn't move to day phase)prevents dreams, if protection is on replaced by remove protection.
Remove protection(free action doesn't move to day phase)allows dreams, if protection is off replaced by equip protection.
Return to previous page

endings
ending 1, trigger the four desire events to marry Elly, once seed is 40 or lower and desire is 100 this ending will happen(has a h event)
you and Elly restores your seed magic by stealing it from other magic warriors(like you and the white witch) so Elly can drain it from you all over again
ending 2, trigger the four desire events to marry Elly, once seed is 40 or lower and desire is less then 100 this ending will happen(has a h event)
you are torn between your love(lust) and your duty to your fellows
ending 3 reach level 30 with desire less then 50(no H event)
The white witch exposes Elly as a demon and drives her away, you hook up with the white witch(who was supposed to be your companion before Elly took her place before you met her) and Elly plots her revenge and plans to reclaim you
ending 4 reach level 30 with desire more then 50(no H event)
Elly tricks you into killing the white witch and you drown your guilt in Elly's body
ending 5 reach level 30 complete the walkthough (no h event Happy ending)
You broker a peace treaty between humans and demons, You became a hero to both races, years later you become King and are often visited by the demon king's daughter, the princess of the demons Elly
ending 6 be level 25 or higher with more then 40 seed and desire higher then 60(must see at-least 4 different dreams)(has h event)
Elly kidnaps you and make you her pet
ending 7 let seed reach 0 with desire less then 50 (has a h event same one a ending 8)
a Priest treats you for being possessed by a succubus because your not possessed the treatment leaves you broken in both body and soul
ending 8 let seed reach 0 with desire more then 50 (has a h event same one a ending 7)
Elly fake your test the old priest doesn't treat you, you turn on humanity for Elly

Last edited:
OP
lazydude

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I forgot to say the exp you get from hunting monsters is random the lowest I got was about 100 and the highest was about 14000

to trigger the desire events you most have 8 ap at night(resting with 5 in the evening should count) and a minimum of 30 desire for the first one and 75 for the fourth one

edit

*Day married*
rest(restores 3 ap).
have fun with Elly(cost 3 ap) triggers the dream of your choice provided that you have already had that dream on this playthrough
flirt with Elly(cost 1 ap) lowers seed, raises desire

*evening married*
rest(restores 3 ap).
have fun with Elly(cost 3 ap) triggers the dream of your choice provided that you have already had that dream on this playthrough
flirt with Elly(cost 1 ap) lowers seed, raises desire

Last edited:

Shojan

Reputation score

ending 5 reach level 30 complete the walkthough (no h event Happy ending)
You broker a peace treaty between humans and demons, You became a hero to both races, years later you become King and are often visited by the demon king's daughter, the princess of the demons Elly
[/spoiler][/spoiler]
Hey man nice guide man but can you help me with getting ending 5? No matter what I try I always get ending 3 instead. How exactly do you get this ending? What do you mean by complete the walkthrough?

OP
lazydude

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What do you mean by complete the walkthrough?
open the status screen, in the lower right hand corner right below the your current desire should be "攻略度 (number)%" you need to get that to 100%

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

just one quesrion where's the status screen?

Abyss_Nova

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any translation patch for this game?

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This game seemed to have great art, but it felt impossible without being able to read Japanese.

OP
lazydude

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it looks like your Regional Setting isn't set to Japan

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

for those who own this: i believe the full-voice edition is now available to download

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry if necroing, but can this game be hooked with AGTH?

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

uhh probably but you should just be using ITH anyway