What's new

[Softhouse Seal] Heavenbound ~Sins of the Kunoichi~/くノ一淫法で極楽昇天♪ ~解き放たれたエロエロ忍術!?~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burghin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Softhouse Seal] Heavenbound ~Sins of the Kunoichi~/くノ一淫法で極楽昇天♪ ~解き放たれたエロエロ忍術!?~

I have a save with all but one CG (I don't know where I could get it, in the CGs menu its the second row left side.)
If it's the one I'm thinking about that also gave me trouble, it's the one you get when you don't continue after losing in the first fight against the ninja/boss after the first horse fight.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Softhouse Seal] Heavenbound ~Sins of the Kunoichi~/くノ一淫法で極楽昇天♪ ~解き放たれたエロエロ忍術!?~

If it's the one I'm thinking about that also gave me trouble, it's the one you get when you don't continue after losing in the first fight against the ninja/boss after the first horse fight.
Hey! That's it! Thanks.

Is anyone else losing the final boss animations after they restart the game? It's annoying having to redo that fight. Or not just redo, but actually get the girls into the right animation to watch afterwards.

Last edited:

ryuzaky77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

please someone upload another link MEGA is really shit it always get stuck :(

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I have lost mostly all hope in this circle.

At least to me, this game is an absolute chore to play. I can't and don't even want to finish it.

Uxot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I used the step forward button from the menu to skip all the gameplays, And I got all CGs and animations.
That didnt work for me at all............

Minis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

first of all, how do i escape rape ? second ? how do i unlock gallery :D ?

EDIT: well. managed to see all animations pics... with forward button... opinion ? idea = good / game controls = sucks balls / levels maps = suck but less then controls...

Last edited:

envlinyueru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I used the step forward button from the menu to skip all the gameplays, And I got all CGs and animations.
would you mind sharing your save? or how to press the forward button, i cant find any forward/back buttons.:)

long191919

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I play the most of games of "Softhouse seal". The conclusion is that their gameplay is simple but damn suck while HCGs are great with cute voice!

Why do they put some effort to improve the gameplay? :confused:

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

would you mind sharing your save? or how to press the forward button, i cant find any forward/back buttons.:)
I'd really love to but I still haven't been able to find the location of my save file.

stuntcock42

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'd really love to but I still haven't been able to find the location of my save file.
It's a bit complicated. Assuming you're running Windows 7:

C:\Documents and Settings\JohnSmith\Application Data\macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\8E65QU44\localhost\flashgames\くノ一淫法で極楽昇天♪ ~解き放たれたエロエロ忍術!?~.exe\seal_data_91.sol

• C:\Documents and Settings\JohnSmith\ - Substitute your user account name here.
  • macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\8E65QU44\ - The random alphanumeric string will be different on your PC, but it should be the only subfolder within #SharedObjects (so there's no risk of choosing the wrong one).
  • localhost\flashgames\ - Once you're inside the "localhost" folder, you'll see a subfolder for each directory on your PC (or rather, a subfolder for each directory in which you've run a Flash game which relies on local storage). In my example, it's simply "c:\flashgames" but you might need to descend a few subfolders in order to find yours.
  • くノ一淫法で極楽昇天♪ ~解き放たれたエロエロ忍術!?~.exe\ - This is a custom folder which Windows has created in order to store files generated by the specific .exe file in question. Depending on OS settings, it may contain garbled ASCII codes rather than Unicode characters.
  • seal_data_91.sol - This is the file that we're interested in. It's less than 1kb for a "new game", but if you're at 100% then it's probably a bit bigger.

You can browse the file contents using Minerva (blog.coursevector.com/minerva) if you're interested. .sol files will sometimes contain personal data, but in this case it's just game data (list of unlocked CGs, sound and music volume setting, etc). It should be safe to share as-is.

If you're running a different OS then just perform a Google search for "local shared object sol files" and you should find relevant instructions.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

if u just want to see all cgs, scenes and animations, simply click on the 極楽昇天 part of the title on the main page

envlinyueru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if u just want to see all cgs, scenes and animations, simply click on the 極楽昇天 part of the title on the main page
yes, i also found it in another forum. just click the 極楽昇天 on the bottom right, get all cg, animation, scence.

thank you very much!

sssnnn2551

Reputation score

save : View attachment seal_data_91.zip

folder save: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\W6W5WMCT\localhost\[130927] [softhouse-seal]\RJ121854.exe

folder setup: D:\[130927] [softhouse-seal]

filename: RJ121854.exe (rename)
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.