What's new

[Softhouse Seal] Heavenbound ~Sins of the Kunoichi~/くノ一淫法で極楽昇天♪ ~解き放たれたエロエロ忍術!?~

Status
Not open for further replies.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [Softhouse Seal] Heavenbound ~Sins of the Kunoichi~/くノ一淫法で極楽昇天♪ ~解き放たれたエロエロ忍術!?~

Stopped lurking for a moment.
I made it past the mist level with the ninja boss.
Once you finish that they make you play the game in reverse back past all the bosses, needless to say I said fuck that.

Edit : Stage 5 is when they make you go back in reverse hence the 10 stages.
Well you have gotten farther than me. Is there a way to get you save because i suck at these platforming games?

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Softhouse Seal] Heavenbound ~Sins of the Kunoichi~/くノ一淫法で極楽昇天♪ ~解き放たれたエロエロ忍術!?~

right click chose the 2nd option in the drop menu, then open the controls option and click step forward to skip past the shitty game play. this should open all the stages for you to go back and throw your self at the enemy's.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

right click chose the 2nd option in the drop menu, then open the controls option and click step forward to skip past the shitty game play. this should open all the stages for you to go back and throw your self at the enemy's.

wait... does that work for all their games?! hmmm.... *digs through hentai library*

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For some odd reason, the download from Mega always stuck at 39%.
And if downloading from another browser doesn't work, what you'll want to do is make an account, log in, then go to the link and choose import. It'll import it to your mega account and you can download it from there, which usually works if all else fails.

You may also get a pop-up message saying that your browser needs permission to download files over a certain size, so keep an eye out for that message as well.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

wait... does that work for all their games?! hmmm.... *digs through hentai library*
It works with many flash games, notably Shinobi Girl as well. Not that you want to skip the gameplay there though.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what i noticed is that they are horrible are making games that have gameplay.
So they have that in common with Vanja, huh? Good concept and neat art, shit gameplay.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have a save with all but one CG (I don't know where I could get it, in the CGs menu its the second row left side.)

Does anyone have a dropbox or something where I can upload it?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have a save with all but one CG (I don't know where I could get it, in the CGs menu its the second row left side.)

Does anyone have a dropbox or something where I can upload it?
You can upload the save right to the website itself here.

thswherizat

Reputation score

Er, after looking around for it, I'm not sure where the saves actually are. If someone can point me there I'd be happy to share.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's the data.xp3

cloudy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hope that someone can upload a full save data...

Hoyasiamica

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think the missing CG is from the final boss, by defeating it mostly with the orange-haired girl

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've tried that, but I still get the same CG with the silver-haired one. It's possible it's an alternate ending depending on the score and whether or not players play the mission from start to finish.

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a full safe or a way to open the drop menu? The latter seems to be locked in this "game" though it works in any ofther Softhouse product.

And yes, the gameplay is hilariously bad...I'm not even able to beat stage 1 and I have managed to get though past softhouse-games without much problem. So they are even getting worse in terms of game design... -__-

thswherizat

Reputation score

I'm really sorry guys, I'm sitting here staring at my game folder and for the life of me I can't find a save type file. There's no Data in the main folder, nothing in my temp...

I tried taking the SWFs out and reinstalling to see if they were the unlocks, but nothing there either.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm really sorry guys, I'm sitting here staring at my game folder and for the life of me I can't find a save type file. There's no Data in the main folder, nothing in my temp...

I tried taking the SWFs out and reinstalling to see if they were the unlocks, but nothing there either.
If you had teamviewer I could probably find it.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

They did something new ! They changed jump button to spacebar. LOL

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

after a bit of gameplay i was able to beat the game but im also missing a CG. I must say this game is bad like the others. The main factor that makes the game so hard in my opinion is the jump button. it just doesnt react the way it should (results in falling from cliffs etc.).
The game is beatable but its a bit hard with the controls.

RyonaMasta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I used the step forward button from the menu to skip all the gameplays, And I got all CGs and animations.

tentacle619

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ZEHAHA crappy missing CG... After hours of searching the missing CG it has nothing to do with the last boss. Instead boss stage 5 lose on purpose and there you go the missing CG.

Status
Not open for further replies.