What's new

ACT [ softhouse-seal] Enchanted Splendor -The Kunoichi Comes!- Shameless Pink Ninja Scroll 華麗に悩殺♪ くのいちがイク! ~桃色ハレンチ忍法帳~ RE089717 RJ089717

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kuniochi ga Iku (release date on 27th Jan)

200 megs? Jeeze that's big for a demo of a game. Maybe because they're not using flash?

Too big for me to waste bandwidth on.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

looks like a new shinobi girl coming out o,o" with 2 characters *yay she finally has a sword lol*

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

wouldn't call it a 'new shinobi girl' game, even w/ some similarities in gameplay. you might raise others' expectations high about the quality/content. To be specific, it seems to be more about normal sex rather than the tentacle/monster type, at least based on the demo (meaning I may be wrong, and will be glad to be proven wrong. eager to find out soon;)).

edit2:
Aha! The V key lets you rape the ninjas cowgirl style if your blue bar is full. This will empty the blue bar, but heal you a little bit.

Credit for this discovery goes to .
Nice catch by the way. i was wondering how to do the cowgirl after seeing it in their site.

Last edited:

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Also, from what I've seen if you charge the bar but deplete it only slightly (Like throwing one star) you can still use the rape move.
Aftrer sone testing, I've found that when you charge the blue bar to full, some blue kanji appear to the right of the blue bar. Once those characters appear, you can use the cowgirl move even if you deplete the blue bar by throwing stars, etc. (it can even be empty and you can still use it).

Once you use the rape move, the kanji disappear and the blue bar is drained, and you have to charge it to full before the kanji appear and you can use the cowgirl rape again.

Kingterry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I keep getting a goddamn flash player error that says "Flash player has stopped working" and then it closes. Yes I have the latest flash player.

Is there any way to fix this? If not, is there a way to play the game without flash?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Gotta say, the video was pretty well done and the music for it was peppy and kind of catchy for an h-game. Downloading the demo now...looks really nice visually from what I can tell on the site. We'll see.

edit: Yeah, sound is nice, animations are pretty nice but kinda basic. Combat isn't as bad as everybody makes it out to be. It's pretty slow and a little boring but it's not broken or anything. The basic attack(Z) has a slight delay so make sure that you start it a split second earlier than you think you should. The Kusari-gama(ball and chain with sickle blade) wielding ninja is a bit of a pain in the butt but once you get used to counter-raping(V) the ninjas, it's no problem getting your health back up again.

Just wishing there were animations for the non-ninja...like a vore animation for the frog and a wrap/crush animation for the snake. Also would be nice to have a difference for the boss in that level...you get to him and the only cue that he's a boss is the screen stops scrolling and he doesn't die in one hit(though you can V him to kill him in one shot). Looks good so far.

Last edited:

lacoka12

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

heal cheats there is?

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Where I can get the Demo? And oh yeah I think the full release is 29.

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just wishing there were animations for the non-ninja...like a vore animation for the frog and a wrap/crush animation for the snake.
What happens when you're hit by the creatures/animals? Do they just damage you and move on? If so, wonder if it is because of it being a demo.

trieuazn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where I can get the Demo? And oh yeah I think the full release is 29.
If you click the bottem left knife, some things will show you random things, you looking for the one with the two chibi girls and some writing in between them
ssecond colloum

Lenneth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A pretty lacking Shinobi Girl doppleganger overall...Hitboxes are indeed all over the place. Nice concept and design, but gameplay is veeery off. Hope the final version improves that.

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What happens when you're hit by the creatures/animals? Do they just damage you and move on? If so, wonder if it is because of it being a demo.
Yeah they just walk right through you while dealing damage. Let's hope it's just because they haven't finished the animations for that yet.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is this game out yet? I believe it's the 27th in Japan now.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

yep it is out

i hope it gets posted soon =3

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yep it is out

i hope it gets posted soon =3
hmmm ninja girl has an option to counter rape :) defense = regen energy if you max it you can do it again and you get LIFE from it Woooh~ [i dont think monster thing was a bug you can defend so you wont lose too much life...]

To Counter rape Press V in front of ninja human's (Only) [need's a sign beside energy bar]
defending is C [Blocking stance regen's life] (Maxing this will regain the sign)

well i finished it o_o" and it ended with a normal enemy not DYING AT ALL O_O"
[bug perhap's]

Hmmm The GIrl HERE IS HOT O_O *H-O-T*[too bad its censored tho :p]
Multiple rape but Random~ and the counter rape only has 1 move where she get's on top of the guy and she rape's him instead... o_o"
(when you lose armor you wont recover max hp anymore :D)

Last edited:

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Upload the full version maybe? Unless of course it has DRM.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Upload the full version maybe? Unless of course it has DRM.
nah dude i only played the trial get on the website and download it ("didnt know that huge screen like picture was a download for the game demo") >.>" in the download section there is wall papers below has many downloads :p including the demo itself

"the game looks like an upgraded version of shinobi girl ("but there are humans and not really tentacle's but who know's~")

Last edited:

v-addict

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just bought the game now from the eng dlsite, currently downloading.

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can you post it?