What's new

ACT [ softhouse-seal] Enchanted Splendor -The Kunoichi Comes!- Shameless Pink Ninja Scroll 華麗に悩殺♪ くのいちがイク! ~桃色ハレンチ忍法帳~ RE089717 RJ089717

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Kuniochi ga Iku (release date on 27th Jan)

@BlueShinobi: I encountered a problem with all of them: I'm using WinRaR, and I'm getting errors from both stating that their format is either unknown or damaged. Any chances you can look back on these, or tell me what other program to use so I can extract these? thx

Last edited:

Bratmax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@ TaiTai:

The ending of the data is .001 - .004 so you have to back them toghether with a programm. For example "HJSplit" is the one i use.

After this you get an data with the ending .zip. Now you can use the winrar to depack it completle.
I have downloaded it and played it. It works.

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@ TaiTai:

The ending of the data is .001 - .004 so you have to back them toghether with a programm. For example "HJSplit" is the one i use.

After this you get an data with the ending .zip. Now you can use the winrar to depack it completle.
I have downloaded it and played it. It works.
Okay thank you. Do you split the files first or do you join them?

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay I played it and here's what I think:

The appearances of the 2 girls are smaller, but has some relation with the other 2, so I think this game is a prequel with minor good controls. Next, the rape animation were great, but the climax was bad as it only shows cum splatter. I really wish for a translation of the story and CDG scenes of them talking so I can understand

Overall, the game is a little of an improvement but merely a 6/10

theazntiger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First post as an review ftw:

Animation: I'd say the art quality somehow degraded from the previous game due to having a smaller sprite. There's more rape moves however but even still, the content is still lacklustre. You'll be seeing a lot of repetition in the enemies and as for the positions, they reused some of them multiple times which is basicly just putting another monster on her. As for the bosses, as mentioned above, there's only one rape move for each of them. All of the monsters don't have finisher animations, just white spots on the screen. The CGI's were good and the addition of the gallery was nice. 7/10

Gameplay: Controls suck. I gave up on some parts just because because of the jumping (cheat code: use ctrl + enter aka play). Also I have no idea why they threw in momentum into the game when the controls are already horrible. The hit coding is also off and the platforms are not what they appear to be resulting in "wtf how did I get hit" moments. The blue ninja is also a pain to play with her melee (the range is bigger than the animation). I feel like I can't really rate the gameplay honestly because I skipped at least half of every stage but I'd say that something around 5/10 should be appropriate.

Overall: Worth a download if you have decent internet speed for the H but gameplay wise, it's better just to skip everything for the CGIs at the end of every boss.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

eh can someone post new mediafire links for the old one and the new one please, they don't seem to be working for me thanks :D By that i mean the old one where only the humans can rape u and the new one where its only monsters with the gallery

ryuzaky77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

some new lniks would be awesome