What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Sierra Lee] The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/15: 150+ ILLUSTRATED SCENES!]

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 3/17]

Are there less monster then before ? Because I've restarted a game for the hell of it and for some reasons my party isn't as high leveled as my main save, even tough I've been maximising my exp gains as much as possible. :confused:

Like, I'm at the end of the Aka Path right now, and usually the old man in the outskirt would tell me that only people who directly channel the power of Light or Darkness are stronger, but for this save he still telling me that she's as strong as an army's elite unit.

Last edited:

DRP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to edit RP?

Zaiaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to edit RP?
RP is script based on the Rpgmaker engine. even if you do edit the value, it wouldn't cause the changes your looking for because the proper script wouldn't be called. I know this, because I had to edit the game directly rather than use Cheat Engine, and no I will not give anyone my cracked versions of the game. I do this because that's how big a cheater I am, but I know what I'm getting into. You got to do it the long way or figure out how I did it.

Reactions: DRP
OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just put out another patron-only release!

Version 0.26.0
- New section setting the stage in Eustrin and Aram.
- Two new plot sex scenes.
- Party switching mechanics implemented in preparation for upcoming content.

In this section you're on an official visit to Eustrin, so prepare for dwarves. You've seen them a bit, but haven't really learned much about their culture...

You won't be spending the entire time in tunnels, though, as your mission requires you to work with Aram as well. Anyone remember the characters introduced there ages ago? They're back!

This is also the update where we explore more of Aram's culture, including some corners you haven't seen before:

And finally:

You can expect this version to be posted here in a week!

Big thanks to everyone who filled out surveys! I've just made my Patreon post on the subject public. Feel free to read it if you want to see the results in considerable detail along with some analysis and the Patreon discussion of those results:

But even if you don't read that, I hope you want to see the results of all the character voting! I decided to do it in the style of those manga popularity polls for fun. ^-^ Here it is:

Are there less monster then before ? Because I've restarted a game for the hell of it and for some reasons my party isn't as high leveled as my main save, even tough I've been maximising my exp gains as much as possible. :confused:

Like, I'm at the end of the Aka Path right now, and usually the old man in the outskirt would tell me that only people who directly channel the power of Light or Darkness are stronger, but for this save he still telling me that she's as strong as an army's elite unit.
I didn't reduce the number of monsters. Did you make any different decisions this time around? For example, sparing the Impaler costs you experience. There are also points in the game where the most efficient path doesn't grant the most experience.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So is this game just absurdly large or something? I mean two years since the thread started and you're on version 0.26 . Granted while you do seem to be using alot of custom art, that's a long time for an RPGmaker game.

namel12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So is this game just absurdly large or something? I mean two years since the thread started and you're on version 0.26 . Granted while you do seem to be using alot of custom art, that's a long time for an RPGmaker game.
It's at least a 30 hour game as of right now. And we seemed to have reached the halfway point, or at least when all the major players have gotten their say in. Things are now Chapter 3 is when the stakes have risen quite high, and thing's are only going even higher.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good lord, i love how in-characters their comment are about their ranking in the popularity poll! :D

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well, I hope the length of the game feels justified to players given the scope of the story I want to tell. It's about 25-30 hours of content, with 107 sex scenes as of this version. I feel like getting to spend some real time with the characters and world makes the choices feel more significant and the eventual outcome more satisfying.

That's my goal, anyway! ^-^

It's at least a 30 hour game as of right now. And we seemed to have reached the halfway point, or at least when all the major players have gotten their say in. Things are now Chapter 3 is when the stakes have risen quite high, and thing's are only going even higher.
We're past halfway. Finishing this update will give you a clear picture of how Chapter 3 will end, and once it's over, I'll open up about the path to the end of the game. It's not going to be right away, of course, but like you noted: all the pieces are on the table, now it's all about payoff.

Good lord, i love how in-characters their comment are about their ranking in the popularity poll! :D
I've always thought such polls were a cute little idea, I'm glad people like it too.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Absurdly large seems about apt. my latest save at the end of the last update clocks in at 30 hours, and this is with me knowing the most efficient routes to do everything due to having played through the content a bunch of times already, skipping a lot of text as well, just normally playing through your first time is going to take quite a bit longer.

There's also a great deal of replayability, with multiple ways of doing things for one, but also playing back through earlier chapters knowing some of the things you discover later adds interesting perspective on matters that previously seemed trivial.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 4/28]

Version 0.26.2 is here, enjoy!

Version 0.26.0
- New section setting the stage in Eustrin and Aram.
- Party switching mechanics implemented in preparation for upcoming content.
Version 0.26.2
- Bugfixes and polishing.

Everyone ready to explore Eustrin and Aram? As usual for the first update in a new area, this update lays a lot of groundwork and not everything is resolved. Patrons found this one pretty satisfying, though, so I hope everyone enjoys! ^-^

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Very, very nice. And finally, a way to get more Dwarven Armor! Having to constantly shuffle my one suit all over my team depending on formation was starting to become a pain.

The Assault line of gears is also just as badass as their description indicate. I'm getting a lot of use out of it for those warriors with no use for their MAG stat like Nalili, who become a goddamned blender with a set. :cool:

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's been a while but I'm back to playing this game. I stopped at version 0.20 and now I'm playing from where I stopped right before saving the Elven Queens from corruption. I'm gonna play this save until the end to get a feel for the new decisions and mechanics before starting over yet again.

That being said I'm stuck at Govern Yhilin II and have no idea on how to progress. I've talked to the Order of Thaumaturgy representative and cleared their tests, I've done the whole scheme to get rid of Andra and I've exhausted all the diplomacy options at the crystal ball.

Talked to every harem member and Ginasta multiple times, made my choices regarding the Orcs and Robin Research.

The walkthrough doesn't offer much on this segment so I'm at a loss here. How do I get the Ziranthian ambassador to appear? Pls send help.

Edit: Nvm, found the missing piece.

Last edited:
OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just put out another patron-only release!

Version 0.27.0
- Final iteration of Yhilin before the war.
- Four new Synergy Skills available if you have enough affection.
- There are new (retroactive) consequences to researching Dari's condition. Continue a save from the waiting screen to receive your proper benefits.
- New Uyae conversations around Ari-Yhilina.
- During previous Yhilin iterations, you can now summon more people to the throne room. No balance changes.
- New Eustrin mausoleum graphics thanks to Lamsey.
- Lucy now has more unclothed images during her naked scenes thanks to Bug Reporting.
- Bug Reporting is also responsible for the adorable succubus children. Expect to see more of them over time. ^-^
- Various enemy stat changes (mostly for consistency and to remove unintended exploits).
- Back in Stineford, there's now a visual effect when the door is destroyed.
- If you invested in the demon-ridden mineshaft, it now appears properly in your investment ledger.
- The shop in the outskirts can now reopen depending on investments. This is a retroactive change, but doesn't affect balance much.
- Several quest log items had been neglected, most notably Conquerer. These have been fixed, though your quest log may need refreshing.

As you can see, this update is getting a lot of things properly in order so that I can focus fully on the war event. Aside from the retroactive changes, though, it includes one last visit to Yhilin that should be fun. A lot of quests/variables/investments that have been ongoing for a while finally wrap up this time.

Because I'm busy working on a bunch of different things at once, though, I didn't feel like taking the time to make a lot of screenshots. So you'll have to make do with this one:

You can expect this version to be posted here in a week!

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Hm interesting. Time to abort mission and wait for this update and clearing it before starting over. I'm almost clearing 0.26 and have an idea of what I want to do regarding all the various choices up to this point.

But considering it's been a long time since I played the whole game, can anyone refresh my mind here?

- The shop in the outskirts can now reopen depending on investments. This is a retroactive change, but doesn't affect balance much.
What shop are we talking about?

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm interesting. Time to abort mission and wait for this update and clearing it before starting over. I'm almost clearing 0.26 and have an idea of what I want to do regarding all the various choices up to this point.

But considering it's been a long time since I played the whole game, can anyone refresh my mind here?

What shop are we talking about?
The shop is a small equipment vendor, there was a seed orc commenting on how the people in the tents had left after the invasion.

Clearing this update should also give you a rough score on how well you've developed the army as you'll get some numbers to that effect now

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally started my new playthrough.

I might be halfway done by the time the new update comes out.

day_thi90

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

lol, never play this but your avatar has an evil aura around it, then teemofo slowly fade in my head :D:D

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 5/26]

Version 0.27.1 is here, enjoy!

Version 0.27.0
- Final iteration of Yhilin before the war.
- Four new Synergy Skills available if you have enough affection.
- There are new (retroactive) consequences to researching Dari's condition. Continue a save from the waiting screen to receive your proper benefits.
- New Uyae conversations around Ari-Yhilina.
- During previous Yhilin iterations, you can now summon more people to the throne room. No balance changes.
- New Eustrin mausoleum graphics thanks to Lamsey.
- Lucy now has more unclothed images during her naked scenes thanks to Bug Reporting.
- Bug Reporting is also responsible for the adorable succubus children. Expect to see more of them over time. ^-^
- Various enemy stat changes (mostly for consistency and to remove unintended exploits).
- Back in Stineford, there's now a visual effect when the door is destroyed.
- If you invested in the demon-ridden mineshaft, it now appears properly in your investment ledger.
- Several quest log items had been neglected, most notably Conquerer. These have been fixed, though your quest log may need refreshing.

Version 0.27.1
- Made a major change to the magical shop in the Rose District. If you fulfill the requirements, you'll now have a chance to buy Orgasmic Empire tier equipment here before the war! This one is a balance chance, but can be utilized by any save prior to the ending screen.
- Various flavor additions around Yhilin.
- The usual polishing and bugfixes.

Prepare for war, everybody! I am very busy with the launch of , so I'll keep my notes brief. Hope you enjoy! ^-^

Ndsferrari

Reputation score
Re: The Last Sovereign [Updated 5/26]

And I'm done. Just finished the new version 0.27.1. Here's some observations:

I'm trying to get the 100% funds for the Slums House of Petitions but the best I could do in all my saves was 90%. What am I missing? No info on the wiki about what influences the amount you get, not yet at least. Real question is, will it be worth it to pursue the 100%? Considering this never gets replenished it does look like something worthy of pursuit. Got to find out how to get this maxed to prepare my new save for the next version.

Unpeople: I'm almost convinced it's better to allow the motion to pass considering a war with the Incubus Emperor is imminent and if Aram can weaken him enough our job finishing him off will be much easier. Riala has been missing from the story for a long time and I can't wait to see what that arsehole has done to her.

Doomed King Plan: I'm starting to think if we really reach the point where the DK is deposed, the people of Yhilin will clamor for Dargai to be their new King/Leader or something. Heh. Not much of the good that is being done is being associated to Janine it seems, so why would the people accept her back? It seems like as soon as the DK is deposed if Janine is reinstated there will be another coup attempt, even if most of the nobles who opposed her were wiped out during the invasion. On the other hand everyone seems to respect Dargai and are even thankful for the way he handles things.

Research: Looks like Essence Shielding is a solid option for the first research after all. Then I suppose you could research Dari -> Orcs for maximum bonuses with Dari. I did run into a problem by the end of this version however: There was nothing left to research, everything had been done and Robin still asked me to choose a topic of research right before the chapter end. And I did do the Qum research (no results from that so far that I could notice).

Characters: I remember when many months back I made an observation that Altina and Varia weren't get much character development. I'm happy to see that now Altina really feels like a part of the harem. Uyae did get a whole bunch of development for a newly introduced character which was awesome. Kind of sad to see Ginasta just be gone like that. If she grew stronger while imprisoned like Robin said I have almost no doubt she isn't a normal mortal anymore.