What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shoku] [ しょく ] Petite Goddess Emily / 少女神エミリー RE148281 RJ148281

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Shoku]少女神エミリー

Ok... I see everyone talking about customes, but I haven't found a single one yet ...
I'm already clearing the dwarf village. Is this normal?!

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ok... I see everyone talking about customes, but I haven't found a single one yet ...
I'm already clearing the dwarf village. Is this normal?!
Most of the H-content in the game including different costumes only happens after you defeat the first demon boss and go back to meet the king.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Most of the H-content in the game including different costumes only happens after you defeat the first demon boss and go back to meet the king.
Oh ok then! I've just reach the demon outpost lol.

Edit* Sooo... ehrm.. I've just beaten the demon boss and went through the king event, then I went to the zombie infested area, went underground and then she got pregnant.
I went back to the king and a new scene with the chest is played and now I'm lost, where are you supose to get the clothes?

Edit** Nvm, found it, just had to go back to the underground dungeon again.

Last edited:

55904753zx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok so, i helped the dwarfs in the cave with evil dogs?

got raped by the plant and now after some cheap translation the
volcano made eruption and was forced to go back to the castle
but it looks like everyone is fine and there is no danger.

so now what??? i can't get to the volcano area or
the next area after the venom swamp

Please help. Thanks

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

any tip on how to beat the 1st demon boss?

btw how do you upgrade weapon? i keep getting notice that they told me to unequip but when i do, its still the same?

advice pls?:mad:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

any tip on how to beat the 1st demon boss?

btw how do you upgrade weapon? i keep getting notice that they told me to unequip but when i do, its still the same?

advice pls?:mad:
LOL, so you can upgrade you weapon! I knew it, I just never knew how. I finished the game with lvl1 weapon trolololololo xD

All I did was level up my stats on that building with the 3 guys behind the counter and buy loads of spells. Easy peasy!

To beat the 1st demon boss, buy the poison spell, and there's a blocking ability you can also buy. If I recall it right the demon boss always performs a basic attack on 1st turn, so just use the blocking ability 1st, which lasts for 3 turns, use the poison and keep using the blocking ability from there and on the mean time defend yourself and when needed heal yourself. Easy win lol.

I hope the author makes more games like this one in the future :)

Nucleargum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Same here, unequipping everything doesn't help. Thankfully the game is easy enough with sp upgrades that it isn't a huge loss, but it would still be useful to upgrade weapons as well.

Edit: The guy on the left does nothing. The guy on the right upgrades potions and stuff, and the MIDDLE option is for upgrading weapons.

Last edited:

westnet

Lurker
Reputation score

Is it just me, orsomething I've done in options, but do the H cut ins during battle only flash for a moment? In other Shoku games, there was a build up, then release with a few moments of her reaction. Now it's just a blink. For example, when the ninja's hook you, it end immediately after the act, with no time to actually see anything.

Not that I'm not enjoying this game immensely. So much cum, anal, and super insertions. My god it is glorious.

hentaininja

Reputation score

I'm on the mountain after the small forest town and the fairy won't let me progress? please help

Nexano

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Stucked after hunting masked enemies in small town. Cathed all of them in the town. Saved brown haired man.Went thought Mices area killed all enemies there include boss and can't progress any further. Still have 2 ureachable locations but have no idea how to make game progress to move on.Pls help.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm on the mountain after the small forest town and the fairy won't let me progress? please help
The fairy wants honey, which is sold by the item merchant. It's the potion that heals 300 HP and 50 MP

alie

Reputation score

how get swimming?

IceTrayQ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How did the king get her to become a slut? Was it the first demon's doing?

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How do you get past 99%?

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you get past 99%?
Beat the demon king and let the king scene happen twice I think. First time after king scene go to final dungeon and get the pregnant scene and try to open the door. Go back to king with chest and then door should be open.

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

LOL, so you can upgrade you weapon! I knew it, I just never knew how. I finished the game with lvl1 weapon trolololololo xD

All I did was level up my stats on that building with the 3 guys behind the counter and buy loads of spells. Easy peasy!

To beat the 1st demon boss, buy the poison spell, and there's a blocking ability you can also buy. If I recall it right the demon boss always performs a basic attack on 1st turn, so just use the blocking ability 1st, which lasts for 3 turns, use the poison and keep using the blocking ability from there and on the mean time defend yourself and when needed heal yourself. Easy win lol.

I hope the author makes more games like this one in the future :)

*Face palm*

I totally forgotten the poison tactic =_=. Thanks for the tips.:)

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game was really easy but extremly fun nonetheless. I liked how she got turned into a slut.
I hope they will keep doing games like this

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This game was really easy but extremly fun nonetheless. I liked how she got turned into a slut.
I hope they will keep doing games like this
Considering that the last game they made was only 6 months before this, and 4 months after the game before, they really spam out high quality games.
Which is a good thing.

Razgriiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have tips for the reaper-esque boss? kicking my ass with stuns and stuff every time

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone have tips for the reaper-esque boss? kicking my ass with stuns and stuff every time
The spell 破邪 makes you immune to status effects for ten turns.