What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shoku] [ しょく ] Petite Goddess Emily / 少女神エミリー RE148281 RJ148281

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [Shoku]少女神エミリー

What do you do when she gets pregnant the second time? I'm at 199%
You can buy a special water that makes you give birth at the first troll and at the hospital. But storywise you do have to do the clothes events with the volleyball gym uniform, the schoolgirl uniform and the nurse clothes.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

i am also there what do i need to do when she gets pregnant a second time?

going back to castle doesnt do nothing anymore

drabba5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go to the last dungeon first floor ( the one left of the town ) the orc there which sold you the new costume will sell you a potion to give birth.

After that the Hospital also sells them (you can't buy them because you are nude)

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

i am also there what do i need to do when she gets pregnant a second time?

going back to castle doesnt do nothing anymore
Just went through this, you two are missing the vibe the minister wants you to buy at the castle's item shop. Use it and then you'll need to see the sergeant north of the stairs on the first floor.

NimboLIVE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What exactly do I have to do to trigger the market place scene with the guy to get the new clothes?

I'm 100% sure it's something obvious I bet.

/facepalm 3rd floor dungeon troll sells nurse outfit...

Last edited:

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how do you get pass 99% and to be able to break your gear more? what do i need to do?

Last edited:

Robski

Reputation score

Until now I´ve only found the demo. I tried 3 anime sharing links and even downloaded at nyaa. Everytime it had this demo tag at the top border of the Window.

If someone has a link to the full game, would he/she be so kind to pm it to me?

Attachments

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just went through this, you two are missing the vibe the minister wants you to buy at the castle's item shop. Use it and then you'll need to see the sergeant north of the stairs on the first floor.
how is one in 2 times if you are pregnant what to buy one always runs away XD?

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anybody got a save for this yet?
A save in front of the final boss. There should be 2 cgs missing, but i haven't found a gallery mode anyways.
Also you can't change your hair back, it is changed to black by the storyline when you ruin your uterus

Edit: Actually there are 8 missing, you can get into the recollection by going to the "H" in the menu

Attachments

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what needs to be done when one is pregnant again?

drabba5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A save in front of the final boss. There should be 2 cgs missing, but i haven't found a gallery mode anyways.
Also you can't change your hair back, it is changed to black by the storyline when you ruin your uterus
How did you get past 299%? i can't seem to find anything

what needs to be done when one is pregnant again?
Go to the 1st floor of the dungeon, the orc which sold the costume will sell you a potion

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thank you drank blue ^^

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How did you get past 299%? i can't seem to find anything

Go to the 1st floor of the dungeon, the orc which sold the costume will sell you a potion
299 is the last breaking point. You need to have the Dildo and Trildo from the castle store, and use both, then talk to the sergeant in the castle by using the bathsuit, then go to the slum brothel with the pink gym suit. The slums open after the blowjob scene from the sergeant. Then you can get to the Sergeant again for getting fucked by 1,000 (!!!) men. You turn into the Fallen Angel, and can prostitute yourself to anyone afterwards. Also your Uterus is ruined and your new limit is 999%

I however did not find any use for the china dress.

Last edited:

drabba5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

299 is the last breaking point. You need to have the Dildo and Trildo from the castle store, and use both, then talk to the sergeant in the castle by using the bathsuit, then go to the slum brothel with the pink gym suit. The slums open after the blowjob scene from the sergeant. Then you can get to the Sergeant again for getting fucked by 1,000 (!!!) men. You turn into the Fallen Angel, and can prostitute yourself to anyone afterwards. Also your Uterus is ruined and your new limit is 999%

I however did not find any use for the china dress.
nvm seems like i had it already... thanks

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

and I will hang in the 3 floor laid XD

drabba5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

alright... the "trildo" is sold after the brothel in the slums... but now talking to the sargeant only triggers the same blowjob animation... stuck there now.

got it. needed to enter the next floor in the dungeon.

and I will hang in the 3 floor laid XD
go to the castle and buy the Heart symbol "<3" and use it , then put on the swimming suit and talk to the general on the ground floor behind the staircase.
after that, go to the slums, the bridge is repaired and put on the pink suit? and talk to the brothel guy.
next go into the caste and buy the next heart symbol for 5000 and use it. now go back to the dungeon and enter floor 4

Last edited:

Necross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hello, can someone please help me? I kept on getting this "Unable to find file audio/SE/[ kanji] 1" and keeps on closing the game.

I am on Japanese local, and I have Windows 7.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

alright... the "trildo" is sold after the brothel in the slums... but now talking to the sargeant only triggers the same blowjob animation... stuck there now.
Did you actually use the triple dildo from the item menu? Did you beat the demon boss in the fifth floor? Try using the Chinese Dress, I think I wore it while talking to that guy again.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Edit: Actually there are 8 missing, you can get into the recollection by going to the "H" in the menu
Dont know if you already figured it out or not, but after you beat the final boss there should be an item in your key items menu that is used to unlock all the scenes in the "H" menu.