What's new

[Shoku] 少公女騎士みるく / Girl Knight MILK (RJ171384)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Shoku]少公女騎士みるく

Got stuck on the 4th floor of the dungeon inside the king's castle.

Based on whatever chinese words being shown, it seems like you have to kill all the sprites and wolves monster on the 4th floor to unlock the door to the 5th floor. Been doing that, but the door is still god damn locked. Any ideas?

Edited: Ok, nevermind, figured it out. You have to keep killing those mobs till they drop an item that starts with magic/demon word in kanji.

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game looks like it will take a while for those not resorting to cheat engine.

There's 80+ scenes in the gallery and some of them are dependent on character stats, completion of sub-missions and even bankruptcy of the various vendors.

I'll give it a whirl either today or tomorrow, but I estimate at least a week before I can claim I've "finished" it.
Shoku made this game super easy mode from what I can tell, within the first 5 mins I got 5000sp, 118 luck, 130 agility and every single skill in the town, with 3000sp to spare (all I had to do was visit a few book shelves and pray at the church a few times). Monsters can't even hit me right now, not sure if things will continue this way or what. Maybe I missed something and shoku added praying at the church as way to allow people that don't want to RPG to play through the game? Perhaps I missed the NPC that was supposed to warn me that praying at the church would make the game ez mode.

Edit: You can find my basic partial in yugifan's thread to hold you over until he completes his.

Last edited:

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well here it´s my first contribution. I hope you guys enjoy it. :)

mega.nz/#!FpwGFRrI

key:

!CGTWGnjCUo0S5qPATOEmZSrzUjD97JrSU62zUlOCjJM
Let's see how many idiots will complain about this link not working. I think the last time I shared a game like this I got just as many neg rep as I did pos reps.
I'm not trying to be mean or complain, but people are so crazy. This is this person's first post and they already have TONS of rep lol. I've shared like 10+ games and I have just a little more than that.
In fact, people started to neg rep me because I used to put links in dots (.) and they didn't even notice. I even started putting my links in txt files just to see how many people take the link and don't rep.
People can be really ungrateful sometimes especially when you paid and they didn't... But thanks a lot for the link Ruro +rep ;)

NimboLIVE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got stuck on the 4th floor of the dungeon inside the king's castle.

Based on whatever chinese words being shown, it seems like you have to kill all the sprites and wolves monster on the 4th floor to unlock the door to the 5th floor. Been doing that, but the door is still god damn locked. Any ideas?

Edited: Ok, nevermind, figured it out. You have to keep killing those mobs till they drop an item that starts with magic/demon word in kanji.
Did you figure out what to do after that when you get the maid outfit? I've been trying to talk to the royal guy with the ! over his head, but she just ends up saying something and that's it.

get pregnant from prostitution and talk to him again ;)
Thanks! Outside of that everything is pretty straight forward lol

Last edited:

Antox717

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

get pregnant from prostitution and talk to him again ;)

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can't even figure out how to do anything at all. I did the first quest I think. I talked to all the NPCs with ! over their heads and then I wandered outside until I found that town destroyed by goblins, saw the weird H scene inside the building, then rescued the villagers. After that I can't find any events or anywhere new to go.

sanguis3k

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't even figure out how to do anything at all. I did the first quest I think. I talked to all the NPCs with ! over their heads and then I wandered outside until I found that town destroyed by goblins, saw the weird H scene inside the building, then rescued the villagers. After that I can't find any events or anywhere new to go.
next you have to talk to someone in town and then you get sent to the bottom right map area and there is a dungeon there.
I am missing lots of stuff so far since I can't understand the japanese but I seem to be blundering through the main quests easily enough by the method of
>go to every building
>look for new people with !
>talk to them
>look for somewhere I couldn't go before now open and go kill things with ! there

finding almost no scenes though and enemies don't seem to give them, a translation of the quests (not necessarily in game) would make this much more workable

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How do you get through those doors in the dungeon behind the castle? Can't even figure out the 1st door.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well, can't say I'm too impressed. Unless I missed something, early game is grind 2-4 mobs then head back to town and sleep (which takes forever due to house location). The maps I've been to (other than the home town which I have mixed feelings about) aren't particularly well done. The art is decent, but I wouldn't call it great or anything. Seemed people were excited due to it being from the Shoku artist/circle/studio, but I'm kinda wondering what the draw is. Maybe this one just isn't for me?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

am a bit further but the father or so is no longer ec down there. he is not, and at 199%.
Question only where it could be me now and then obs goes higher ^^

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not trying to be mean or complain, but people are so crazy. This is this person's first post and they already have TONS of rep lol. I've shared like 10+ games and I have just a little more than that.
In fact, people started to neg rep me because I used to put links in dots (.) and they didn't even notice. I even started putting my links in txt files just to see how many people take the link and don't rep.
People can be really ungrateful sometimes especially when you paid and they didn't... But thanks a lot for the link Ruro +rep ;)
Hahaha, I've just noticed his rep XD
It took me like 3 years to get that lmao XD

On a game related note.
Wtf is this? I start the game, open the chest on the house and have fun choosing between 7 options?!?!
Please don't tell me every chest I open will be like this... how the hell will I ever know if I'm choosing something wrong or not? -.-

I know what you get for the 1st 2 options, but what are the rest?

Last edited:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What do the 3 books do that you can get from chests? The 3rd option from the bottom or so, above the option to take items that raise stats.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hahaha, I've just noticed his rep XD
It took me like 3 years to get that lmao XD

On a game related note.
Wtf is this? I start the game, open the chest on the house and have fun choosing between 7 options?!?!
Please don't tell me every chest I open will be like this... how the hell will I ever know if I'm choosing something wrong or not? -.-

I know what you get for the 1st 2 options, but what are the rest?
I always just chose the second-to-last option that gives you permanent stat boost items, but if you don't care for those you can just pick the first option for gold. And yes, all chests have that same menu.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well, can't say I'm too impressed. Unless I missed something, early game is grind 2-4 mobs then head back to town and sleep (which takes forever due to house location). The maps I've been to (other than the home town which I have mixed feelings about) aren't particularly well done. The art is decent, but I wouldn't call it great or anything. Seemed people were excited due to it being from the Shoku artist/circle/studio, but I'm kinda wondering what the draw is. Maybe this one just isn't for me?
Get some skill points from reading books (shiny markers in bookshelves) and then use it for +defense and +offense at one of the training guilds. I had close to 100 to every stat when I first left the town and one-shot every slime and other early game enemy while they did 0 damage to me. That at least removes the tedious grind from the game. The combat is still boring as hell of course.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to unlock the hentai scenes? I can only somewhat figure out the main quests and some random events in the town but those only unlock a fraction of the scenes in this game.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Get some skill points from reading books (shiny markers in bookshelves) and then use it for +defense and +offense at one of the training guilds. I had close to 100 to every stat when I first left the town and one-shot every slime and other early game enemy while they did 0 damage to me. That at least removes the tedious grind from the game. The combat is still boring as hell of course.
Ok, I was wondering why I was getting insta raped, now I have 2 questions.
How do you use the points?
How do you leave town, since I can only go to the castle dungeon?

Edit* Ok, scratch the 1st question as I've just found the answer

Edit** And scratch the 2nd question. I needed to talk to the nun on the church.

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Huh.

After clearing the sex dungeon and boss, how do you complete the side quests in town?

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Huh.

After clearing the sex dungeon and boss, how do you complete the side quests in town?
How do you unlock those doors in the sex dungeon?

As for those side quest in town. I just talk to everyone with a ! and interact with the shiny objects which is kinda tedious.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you unlock those doors in the sex dungeon?

As for those side quest in town. I just talk to everyone with a ! and interact with the shiny objects which is kinda tedious.
Does anyone know how to give birth? I got pregnant a separate time apart from the mandatory time. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.