What's new

[Shoku] 少公女騎士みるく / Girl Knight MILK (RJ171384)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Shoku]少公女騎士みるく

This is a month old, so i'm hesitant to bump the thread.

BUT, I went ahead and downloaded this from sukebei, and applied the patch. So for everyone whose looking for a like it is, with the partial translation and all.
Bumping for a good cause +1 from me.

Sibushang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks to Slayersz recently completed english patch, I was able to get through the game and enjoy it. I defeated the Megademon in the alternate dimension and got the message that the main game was done. I completed all the assassination missions and chose to spare the Paladins. Is it possible to kill the king and get the town back to normal? Has that bastard won this round? I liked how you could slaughter everyone who wronged you in Petite Goddess Emily, and was looking forward to seeing the king get what was coming to him.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Since this is the actual game thread, I will ask game related questions here, while playing on the translated version from SlayersZ.

I am at the beginning, have initiated first quests, and have done everything in town I can (no more ! anywhere - talked to everyone) and can't find how to rescue the merchant from the first "town in swamps to the southwest". I leave the town and see a bunch of locations with a ?, but they all say they are locked. I can't find the first non-town dungeon! Explored the wasteland to the southwest map, but nothing there. Any clues what I am supposed to do at this point? I want to play the game, not just get a complete save with no fun getting there...:confused:

Sibushang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since this is the actual game thread, I will ask game related questions here, while playing on the translated version from SlayersZ.

I am at the beginning, have initiated first quests, and have done everything in town I can (no more ! anywhere - talked to everyone) and can't find how to rescue the merchant from the first "town in swamps to the southwest". I leave the town and see a bunch of locations with a ?, but they all say they are locked. I can't find the first non-town dungeon! Explored the wasteland to the southwest map, but nothing there. Any clues what I am supposed to do at this point? I want to play the game, not just get a complete save with no fun getting there...:confused:
Once you enter the wasteland area head north, then walk until you loop around to where you'll be heading south again you'll see two more signs the one on the left leads to the wasteland village.

Hoboy

Reputation score

Once you enter the wasteland area head north, then walk until you loop around to where you'll be heading south again you'll see two more signs the one on the left leads to the wasteland village.

Thanks - didn't think it would be that deep into the wastelands for the first location. I can tell this game is gonna take a LOT of walking...

Hoboy

Reputation score

OK - down to the bottom level of the alternate dimension and facing the ultimate boss/megademon/whatever. How the hell do you beat this guy? I use absolute magic barrier and he one turn confuses me. I use the all effects barrier and he kills me with a mega magic attack. Man - he's tough...:eek:

Sibushang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OK - down to the bottom level of the alternate dimension and facing the ultimate boss/megademon/whatever. How the hell do you beat this guy? I use absolute magic barrier and he one turn confuses me. I use the all effects barrier and he kills me with a mega magic attack. Man - he's tough...:eek:
If the boss is hitting hard enough to one shot you then you need to increase your stats. Use your SP to increase your agi and luck at the church first since maxing luck to 100 can get you an additional 5000 SP, Then you can boost your Str, Int, Def, and Mdef, and finally boost your HP and MP. To beat the boss all you need are 2 skills The counter skill and the magic reflect skill. Once you have those skills you can focus on using the skills the suit you got gave you since he's unable to damage you.

Hoboy

Reputation score

Even at 5000+ HP and 500+ MP it is still taking forever. Went about 25 minutes and made one wrong choice and (poof!). Chose counter instead of Magic defense on one turn...must have 100+ turns into the battle...any giga attack I make can only hit for about 150 or so...all stats over 100...must be missing something obvious, it can't be THIS hard...

EDIT - another try after pushing magic attack over 500 and bulking up on MP 500 potions. And using magic reflect II instead of barrier (hits back at 500+ per mega darkness attack) and still bombed out part way in by accidentally hitting return a little too fast and doing ONE normal attack - died instantly...this is getting ridiculous...I know there is a super armor somewhere but can it be gotten before this battle???

Final Edit: - beat it, but it took magic reflection II and the counter skill, a fuckton of magic, MP and HP, as well as getting the genie destruction skill. Still took a dozen turns or so, but Damn - sez he was 38000 HP but he must have been healing himself when I wasn't looking - must have hit for at least 50K......

Last edited:

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I believe there is also a skill that reduces the enemy's hp 80% at 80%chance tat would be better i believe

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone have a full list of the logbook or "milk record"? I have most but am curious about the rest.

ergast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Even at 5000+ HP and 500+ MP it is still taking forever. Went about 25 minutes and made one wrong choice and (poof!). Chose counter instead of Magic defense on one turn...must have 100+ turns into the battle...any giga attack I make can only hit for about 150 or so...all stats over 100...must be missing something obvious, it can't be THIS hard...

EDIT - another try after pushing magic attack over 500 and bulking up on MP 500 potions. And using magic reflect II instead of barrier (hits back at 500+ per mega darkness attack) and still bombed out part way in by accidentally hitting return a little too fast and doing ONE normal attack - died instantly...this is getting ridiculous...I know there is a super armor somewhere but can it be gotten before this battle???

Final Edit: - beat it, but it took magic reflection II and the counter skill, a fuckton of magic, MP and HP, as well as getting the genie destruction skill. Still took a dozen turns or so, but Damn - sez he was 38000 HP but he must have been healing himself when I wasn't looking - must have hit for at least 50K......
THe armor is in that dungeon, as the south east corner. It makes you invulnerable to all altered status, gives a ton of defense and resistance and gives you three skills. You'll see a purple crystal.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like I managed to accidentally softlock the game.
Emily got pregnant and she can't give birth since I can't buy the medicine.
She ended up pregnant at a point where she would have to hit 200% lewd to go deeper into a dungeon and she can't break the lewd limit past 199% without probably doing the hospital event cosplay event. Which she can't do since she can't equip the nurse uniform while pregnant.
She also can't talk to anyone without running away since she isn't lewd enough, including the merchant in the hospital that sells the medicine for giving birth.

I at least had a earlier save to go back to, but I figure that save is stuck unless there's a way to have her give birth without the medication.

shmuckmonkey

Lurker
Reputation score

here, a full save 100% H events, 100% of the 96 Milk's record ^^

have fun ^^

--------------------

Edit :

that will be long to make a walkthrough, they are a lot of quest, sub quest that make you run around a lot...

if you dont know it, try to look at "visual novel reader", that a hooker/translate tools that works prety good with rpg maker game, and with a few configuration, that make it easy to follow the game story and know what to make and where to go ^^
Man, the new in-thread search is terrible.

el0d

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did the ending make no fucking sense or am I fucking retarded? How come everyone here isn't complaining about the ending?
Wasn't the whole reason MILK and the other girls looked for that battle armor was so that they could go against the king's curse with it? But the game ends as soon as you get the armor what the fucking fuck?!

Status
Not open for further replies.