What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

I haven't test this case. some old virsion save I have are working OK with 1.32b_fixed.
Ahhhh.. I got it. The points are all the sexual moves. This time, there's a connection between the sensitivity level and the moves. Before, I hacked up a save and gave Miene like 999 sensitivity for everything. It seems to be limited to a max of 5 now. Too bad hacking the numbers back is impossible with cheat engine.

BTW ILL, will there be items/events/things that reduce Meine's corruption and sensitivity levels in the full version?

Bricksplay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found a bug.

When you use autoplay the AI will be able to use "Endure Pleasure" even when your obedience is too high for that.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

I've only tried the first demo so when I downloaded the new one there seems to be a lot of stuff haha. Did somebody post like a mini-guide or something similar for all the stuff somewhere?

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Slump + Painter freeze by file save = HELL.

Found a bug.

When you use autoplay the AI will be able to use "Endure Pleasure" even when your obedience is too high for that.
Thanks to report. maybe strugle action have same problem.

I've only tried the first demo so when I downloaded the new one there seems to be a lot of stuff haha. Did somebody post like a mini-guide or something similar for all the stuff somewhere?
Most of update contents are at the Forest and Heaven.

Last edited:

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is it jut me, or are the old saves NOT backwards compatible with this version? It crashes with 902,952, and 862 pretty consistently in the bandit fight. But nothing against flowers.
you can but the one file you should not copy over is the system file. it will be the system version of the previous game versions uploaded by ill

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you do not understand me I say it in English to German ^ ^

Wenn ich das richtig verstanden habe ?
Man wirt allso wenn man in bestimten Stellen kommt und wenn se sehr verdorben ist gefragt was man machen möchte und kriegt dann bei der falschen aus wahl nen schnelles ende.

Des wegen würt ich forschlagen.
Entweder die Szene leuft bis zu ende dann durch.
Oder man kann wehrend man das schnelle ende spielt nicht speichern.

Wieso ?
Da mit man nicht am flaschen ende speichert.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

If you do not understand me I say it in English to German ^ ^

Wenn ich das richtig verstanden habe ?
Man wirt allso wenn man in bestimten Stellen kommt und wenn se sehr verdorben ist gefragt was man machen möchte und kriegt dann bei der falschen aus wahl nen schnelles ende.

Des wegen würt ich forschlagen.
Entweder die Szene leuft bis zu ende dann durch.
Oder man kann wehrend man das schnelle ende spielt nicht speichern.

Wieso ?
Da mit man nicht am flaschen ende speichert.
Google translator, didn't make much sense of what you just said either actually... anyone good with german, because google sure isn't ┓(´_`)┏

Last edited:

SerphLantern

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Google translator, didn't make much sense of what you just said either actually... anyone good with german, because google sure isn't ┓(´_`)┏
He said:

If I understood that right?

If you're too corrupted you're going to get a choice at certain points (in the game) with the wrong choice resulting in a bad end.

Thus I would propose.
Either the scene continues until the end (without any player input)
or saving should be disabled.

Why?
So that you wont save at the wrong end.

That's what he said, in essence.

ILL

Reputation score

Thanks to translate.

hmm, you say input is not need to scene continue after the bad end?
probably sometime it's looks like a weird.
then I think an Player choose end game or continue is better.

Save will be not disable after bad end.
Why? someone want to continue to play endless slave mode. me too.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Player choose end game or continue is better.
Just as I hoped it you're doing it that way. ^ ^

And I'm really sorry but've got a spelling.

Therefore, I take the help of google which is probably not so successful .^ ^

I will not stop to write in German, it is perhaps better to understand. ^ ^

I thank those who made it legible. ^ ^

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, proper German will be easier to understand than... well, whatever that was.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks to translate.

hmm, you say input is not need to scene continue after the bad end?
probably sometime it's looks like a weird.
then I think an Player choose end game or continue is better.

Save will be not disable after bad end.
Why? someone want to continue to play endless slave mode. me too.
Like an option to give up or fight on?
I especcialy liked how the save color changed from blue to pink if things get kinky, but sadly you can only see this after saving.
Does the option appear any time Miene faints or just under very special conditions?
Personally I love the game especcially for the endless slave mode.
Although I liked how after getting fucked Anal for a time she gave up her virginity and became a mindless whore in the first demo.

Off Topic: I wonder how many people we have here that don't have english as their native language. Sangokus writing accent sounds like he is a schwabe.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Like an option to give up or fight on?
I especcialy liked how the save color changed from blue to pink if things get kinky, but sadly you can only see this after saving.
Does the option appear any time Miene faints or just under very special conditions?
Personally I love the game especcially for the endless slave mode.
Although I liked how after getting fucked Anal for a time she gave up her virginity and became a mindless whore in the first demo.

Off Topic: I wonder how many people we have here that don't have english as their native language. Sangokus writing accent sounds like he is a schwabe.
Many decades of internet has made my english spelling and grammar pretty bad, I rely on automated spell correction for fix's :p

Also I still kept around an older demo for that (speicla end in the earlier demos)... (oh and of course the sahagin rape!)

Last edited:

ILL

Reputation score

I can do it. maybe change face image or change color.
However, I have a time to do it is so much doubtful.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As for what was mentioned about the 999 corruption bad end, what I make of it, you will get a game-over when you reach 999 corruption, at this point you can choose if you want to continue the game (this takes you back to the place where you were imprisoned, but you wont be able to escape it anymore, it is a dead end) or just quit and end the game there.

So it would seem that whenever Miene faits, she gets imprisoned (if knocked out by enemies that can do so, otherwise I assume it's a regular game-over) while there getting raped her corruption goes up, essentially being a time limit in which you have to escape, because once corruption reaches 999 escape will be impossible.

Please do correct me if I made a mistake anywhere.

On a side note, I actually managed to escape heaven while shackled (wanted to see lynn's reaction) And some crazy stuff happened (like getting pregnant, baby growing mid-sex and apparently giving birth mid-sex, all in the span of maybe 30-50 turns) Maybe it would be better if changes like that only happen after she gets knocked out? But yea, the escape involved a lot of consumables and penis chomping, you'd think they would start to use a brace or stop trying to do oral sex after the first few dudes drop dead from having their dick bitten :rolleyes:

Anyways, I was wondering if there is any way to get the shackles off during the escape, I had originally used the strength spell on myself to see if I could simply break out >_>

Reputation score

Actually, could someone re-upload demo v1.1 and, assuming ILL isn't alright with re-uploads, send me a link through PM? I want some of dat fish rape, and I missed ver. 1.1 D;

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just as I hoped it you're doing it that way. ^ ^

And I'm really sorry but've got a spelling.

Therefore, I take the help of google which is probably not so successful .^ ^

I will not stop to write in German, it is perhaps better to understand. ^ ^

I thank those who made it legible. ^ ^
If you're having trouble with English, it's not a bad idea to add the text in German using spoiler tags, this should help people know what you're trying to say

Example:
Insert the German text here

ILL

Reputation score

As for what was mentioned about the 999 corruption bad end, what I make of it, you will get a game-over when you reach 999 corruption, at this point you can choose if you want to continue the game (this takes you back to the place where you were imprisoned, but you wont be able to escape it anymore, it is a dead end) or just quit and end the game there.

So it would seem that whenever Miene faits, she gets imprisoned (if knocked out by enemies that can do so, otherwise I assume it's a regular game-over) while there getting raped her corruption goes up, essentially being a time limit in which you have to escape, because once corruption reaches 999 escape will be impossible.

Please do correct me if I made a mistake anywhere.

On a side note, I actually managed to escape heaven while shackled (wanted to see lynn's reaction) And some crazy stuff happened (like getting pregnant, baby growing mid-sex and apparently giving birth mid-sex, all in the span of maybe 30-50 turns) Maybe it would be better if changes like that only happen after she gets knocked out? But yea, the escape involved a lot of consumables and penis chomping, you'd think they would start to use a brace or stop trying to do oral sex after the first few dudes drop dead from having their dick bitten :rolleyes:

Anyways, I was wondering if there is any way to get the shackles off during the escape, I had originally used the strength spell on myself to see if I could simply break out >_>
You collect. also when her corruption already 999 and you manage to escape and smoe way to decrease corruption before sleep (or defeat by someone), then you can avoid Bad end.

hmm. belly grows like a pregnant it is only happen by sleep...maybe it's looks like better.
but if her baby isn't a human baby? monster baby (or egg) gorwing up at exproler, battle or mid-SEX. I like this way.

And...break shackles by her strength...it's horrible!
she can't shackles off herself. someone good people will shackles off after the escape from prison.

Actually, could someone re-upload demo v1.1 and, assuming ILL isn't alright with re-uploads, send me a link through PM? I want some of dat fish rape, and I missed ver. 1.1 D;
I don't like that. however I'll never say "stop it!".

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well yea for things like eggs and monsters it's fine to have the child grow and be birthed mid-event.

As for the shackles, I merely spent a lot of time looking for keys or something, or maybe if she gets rid of all the enemies she manages to put her hands in front of her and take off the blindfold at least (maybe with enough dex?)

That said, I really like the blindfold mechanic, it made me use my magic creatively to figure out where the enemies were standing to effectively fight back, I hope in other encounters they do not simply take them off like in heaven, maybe force her to do some service before they unshackle her (gives more corruption but takes off the shackles)

Reputation score

I don't like that. however I'll never say "stop it!".
I only ask for the re-up simply because the links on both of your blogs for the older versions are gone. If you still have the links yourself and can throw them at me through personal messaging that would seem to solve any issues that could come forth from having a third party re-upload your work.