What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners (Still only the same demo, no update yet)

The worst games are those without an option do deactivate certain fetishes like scat, pissing or guro. There are sometimes great games around and it hurts me if i can't skip those things.

I believe D&P is one of those neverending games. Add more and more content but never finish the details. Bearing Ill's droping condition in mind it can rival the "Neverending Story" to it's fullest.

Sad story but i highly doubt Ill would accept help or even pass the game to another person to finish if he can't finish it by himself anymore.

FlamingNegger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tried this game and the ship catapult scene sent me directly to town with an endless dungeon within a magic circle. Is that how the game should work due to being incomplete? Or should there be more after the ship scene.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tried this game and the ship catapult scene sent me directly to town with an endless dungeon within a magic circle. Is that how the game should work due to being incomplete? Or should there be more after the ship scene.
That's the end of the demo...

Tails_11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

One of the most important things about D&P is that it could be glorious mod platform. With this RPG system and assets people could create A LOT of content. Unfortunately, all descriptions and comments to scripts are in japanese.

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wait this game got another update?

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

No and if it did (and actually got more scenes) this thread would be talking alot.
Yeah, especially about how long we have to wait for the next update. xD

Reputation score

any news on how creator is doing?

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

One can make a game as simple as it can get, or as complicated as humanly possible, but the most important things to a game is how to make the game acceptable/addictive so that player will keep on coming back to play it.

I wonder how Counter Strike and DOTA can be so addictive (in early years), was it because of the satisfaction of becoming the best player? Was it because of psychological effect from Crowd Opinion? Was it because it was simple to understand yet possess a wide arsenal of gameplay? I'm not sure myself, but for this game,
This game basically have free modding and ILL (the dev) seems to approve moddings for personal use, which some people (including me) loves to mods a game with good platform more than just playing the actual game. Now if only MSEve gives such privilege...

Last edited:

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

any news on how creator is doing?
Not as such. Though from what I can gather, he's recently been in decent enough physical condition to tinker at least and has got some stuff done. Actual storyline, art and map progression not so much, but there's a potential updated release with new systems, fixes and so on coming some time soon, if his run of good health holds.

Given he's basically only in good enough health to work for part of the year, I wouldn't hold my breath for a mega update anytime soon.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

so i tried downloading the 4.01 ver of the game from the site.... but when i click on the mega link, in the 2nd post on his eng blog homepage, it send me to mega.nz instead of the download page.... is it just me? or do others get this problem on the link too?

edit. apparently the one on his jap blogsite works.... cos..reasons...?

Last edited:

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

so i tried downloading the 4.01 ver of the game from the site.... but when i click on the mega link, in the 2nd post on his eng blog homepage, it send me to mega.nz instead of the download page....
I get it too. Weird, if he remove the file, it should put up a notification that the files was removed, but instead, it redirect to the homepage or something. Welp, let's just hope that the problem doesn't persist for the next possible upload. I'm hoping for the futa with the monster girls, hehe...

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I get it too. Weird, if he remove the file, it should put up a notification that the files was removed, but instead, it redirect to the homepage or something. Welp, let's just hope that the problem doesn't persist for the next possible upload. I'm hoping for the futa with the monster girls, hehe...
ya. i edited it so if people are downloading it will know to download it from the jap blog site instead if eng one. because EVERYONE HERE IS SO HELPFUL AND NO ONE ABUSES THE NEG REP LIKE AN ASSHOLE ( YES THIS IS A SARCASM TO THE JACKASS WHO NEG REPED ME). but yeah. the link on the jap blogsite works. idk why.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ya. i edited it so if people are downloading it will know to download it from the jap blog site instead if eng one. because EVERYONE HERE IS SO HELPFUL AND NO ONE ABUSES THE NEG REP LIKE AN ASSHOLE ( YES THIS IS A SARCASM TO THE JACKASS WHO NEG REPED ME). but yeah. the link on the jap blogsite works. idk why.
Nah... The one in eng blog works for me... I don't know why... Maybe because i installed mega app in my chrome?

GM_MD

Lurker
Reputation score

Ill says one week.

i.imgur.com/WsHeVAw.png

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ill says one week.

i.imgur.com/WsHeVAw.png
For what? The new demo? (EDIT: Yea it is)

Also that "at least" makes me think another year or so

Last edited:

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For what? The new demo? (EDIT: Yea it is)

Also that "at least" makes me think another year or so
we can only hope that its less then 1year :D

Dawi

Reputation score

This is the only, and only game / thread that got my attention so much I check it up every now and then - even if it's still W.I.P. , I really love it how Ill made the mechanism of the RPG seem more entertaining, especially the h-elements in the middle of the fight, and the fact you can risk of getting captured which wont end in a game over.

Booooyyyy, it's a shame how the author has all the issues (health issues) to deal with.

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm actually holding out on releasing the next mod version ever since ILL's pseudo update announcement out of fear of it breaking shit.

I'll probably release on Wednesday anyways if nothing of note happens, so look forward to that, I suppose, for the guys that actually like the mod.