What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

that would explain why it wasn't doing anything LOL btw is it suppose to say patch loaded cause nothing happened D:
When you place the map files in the data folder, you should get the message to replace the existing ones.

Nothing further is needed or is shown beyond the edits to said maps.

I might end up just editing my update post with the instructions that I gave someone over pm if people appear to really need it.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

When you place the map files in the data folder, you should get the message to replace the existing ones.

I might end up just editing my update post with the instructions that I gave someone over pm if people appear to really need it.
since havent been on this thread in a while, ur mod? what does it do? :)

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah alright so whats is the mod / patch folder used for then Oo?

bdk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yo! ;) played the demo and was hook by this game! is it ok to dl it now and play ? is there a lot aof content? lot of "cosplay"? thx for answers =D

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yo! ;) played the demo and was hook by this game! is it ok to dl it now and play ? is there a lot aof content? lot of "cosplay"? thx for answers =D
The demo is all there is.

bdk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok i missread all the tread.... what a moron.but there was not a content in the one i played,just going overseas ,and can changed 2 3 thing in the costume pannel ... i hoiped there was more ,not really a bad game tho but not enough for get cure my thirst

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah alright so whats is the mod / patch folder used for then Oo?
There is no mod folder.

The patch folder, as seen on the developers blog, is for applying the patches that he makes for any bugs that are found.

Also, for those asking what my mod does, PLEASE, just search for my name using the "search in this thread" option. I am not going to list out everything for the upteenth time when you can quite literally find it within 40 seconds, especially since the only posts I make on this thread are either talking about other peoples mods or my own. Especially since my only recent posts have been about my mod and explaining it to people that keep asking the same questions.

Last edited:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is no mod folder.

The patch folder, as seen on the developers blog, is for applying the patches that he makes for any bugs that are found.

Also, for those asking what my mod does, PLEASE, just search for my name using the "search in this thread" option. I am not going to list out everything for the upteenth time when you can quite literally find it within 40 seconds, especially since the only posts I make on this thread are either talking about other peoples mods or my own. Especially since my only recent posts have been about my mod and explaining it to people that keep asking the same questions.
sory what i ment was. how do you summon them :( I don't see any place on the UI to let you summon. I'm in the place where you stand in on the seal but dont know what to do once i clear a room D:

how do you summon more? sorry for being troublesome, i know what the mod does i dont know how to use it in game LOL that what i been asking

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sory what i ment was. how do you summon them :( I don't see any place on the UI to let you summon. I'm in the place where you stand in on the seal but dont know what to do once i clear a room D:

how do you summon more? sorry for being troublesome, i know what the mod does i dont know how to use it in game LOL that what i been asking
It is not in the UI.

You go to Miene's room and there should be an extended portion to the right, all the mod features can be located in that section in the form of interactable objects that include tooltips to help you identify what each one does.

Last edited:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is not in the UI.

You go to Miene's room and there should be an extended portion to the right, all the mod features can be located in that section in the form of interactable objects that include tooltips to help you identify what each one does.
Oo? ok! ^^

Nurblets

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Downloaded the new version of ARDE, but for some reason the map changes aren't showing up when I load my savegame?

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Downloaded the new version of ARDE, but for some reason the map changes aren't showing up when I load my savegame?
Alright, amateur troubleshooting time with the modder himself.

1. Did you decrypt/extract, etc the "Game.rgss3a" file?
YES = Go to question 2.
NO = Go and do that. There are guides in this thread, do a thread search. I'll also probably upload a copy of the decrypter to this post with an edit when I get off my tablet and on my computer. Done.

2. Did you put the files in the right location? (The "Data" folder created from decrypting the "Game.rgss3a" file) Should get a file overwrite message.
YES = Go to question 3.
NO = Go do that now. Copy and paste.

3. I'm putting this as #3 just to be an ass. Do you have the correct version of the game?
YES = It should work. Find a more tech savvy person other than me to help you if it still isn't working.
NO = Go to ILL's english blog and download the newest version then go back to question 1.

Also, yes. I have tested my mod using save games. Though my usual method of testing just involves me editing my mod while I'm in-game in a separate window since it makes testing much easier without having to relaunch the game with every change.

Attachments

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

If so, my name should be "pardon me heavy similarity to what" or "I hate japan"
Is it just me or has his English improved a lot over the course of this thread?

P.S. Please don't send hate mail to Ill. Remember that time people tried it with the devs of VH? Well all it did was to make the devs block all oversea IPs. IT. DOESN't. WORK.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it just me or has his English improved a lot over the course of this thread?

P.S. Please don't send hate mail to Ill. Remember that time people tried it with the devs of VH? Well all it did was to make the devs block all oversea IPs. IT. DOESN't. WORK.
Hatemail isn't about it "working", hatemail is about being a cunt.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hatemail isn't about it "working", hatemail is about being a cunt.
He isn't that good in english so i guess he doesn't give a shit about hate mails.

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He isn't that good in english so i guess he doesn't give a shit about hate mails.
I'm pretty sure that he just decides not to give a shit about them after reading through them a couple times to make sure it's not just a harsh review.

Desgarraador

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was patreon but I quit because I felt that ill was not going to any side long idle ... to what they know something about him, is he really working or is he still ill that he will not end the game ever ...?

Nurblets

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, amateur troubleshooting time with the modder himself.

1. Did you decrypt/extract, etc the "Game.rgss3a" file?
YES = Go to question 2.
NO = Go and do that. There are guides in this thread, do a thread search. I'll also probably upload a copy of the decrypter to this post with an edit when I get off my tablet and on my computer. Done.

2. Did you put the files in the right location? (The "Data" folder created from decrypting the "Game.rgss3a" file) Should get a file overwrite message.
YES = Go to question 3.
NO = Go do that now. Copy and paste.

3. I'm putting this as #3 just to be an ass. Do you have the correct version of the game?
YES = It should work. Find a more tech savvy person other than me to help you if it still isn't working.
NO = Go to ILL's english blog and download the newest version then go back to question 1.

Also, yes. I have tested my mod using save games. Though my usual method of testing just involves me editing my mod while I'm in-game in a separate window since it makes testing much easier without having to relaunch the game with every change.
Did all this, still nothing. I should only need the modified map files in the 12-04 version right?
My guess is that it is still reading the data from the rgss3a file.

Apathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Did all this, still nothing. I should only need the modified map files in the 12-04 version right?
My guess is that it is still reading the data from the rgss3a file.
Yes. It is. You need to move or delete the rgss file.