What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

i would rly like a save, where u ahve fully grown pubic/armpit hair and no sex points or so/ virgin run, ifs thats possible :D

mrpeter01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i would rly like a save, where u ahve fully grown pubic/armpit hair and no sex points or so/ virgin run, ifs thats possible :D
I had no idea what is its trigger too.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I had no idea what is its trigger too.
you grown the pubic/armpit hair when u are enslaved in heaven, and sleep in the bed but belive you have to had sex before :/

mrpeter01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How did you even make this happen? Some kind of cheat engine? It's nice though :D
In fact, you only needs to get pregnant then giving birth near kobold. After that you need to use AOE spell to hit both your child and kobold then it will start raping you.

Larryrunner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In fact, you only needs to get pregnant then giving birth near kobold. After that you need to use AOE spell to hit both your child and kobold then it will start raping you.
Oh I see, thanks :p

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That was... Genius!
And here I thought throwing love potions on the maids at the house (accidentally) causes Miene entire household to start beating her to death...

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone re-upload game+last version on mega, uploaded or rapidgator please?, tried searching this game now, but could only find offline links from games without even being update.

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone re-upload game+last version on mega, uploaded or rapidgator please?, tried searching this game now, but could only find offline links from games without even being update.

Geez, at least read the first page or search the thread using the search function.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Geez, at least read the first page or search the thread using the search function.
Not sure if people are stupid or just lazy:D

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Not sure if people are stupid or just lazy:D
*why not both meme*

the op is kinda outdated though, BUT there links to the developer's site.

i guess that new members compare this op with other threads that usually have more info and only a dlsite link. otherwise, no one should be so clueless XD

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Btw, is there a way to join in on the fun in the castle's kitchen? I recall that was on some preview, but no matter what kind of messed up stats I have I just get kicked out.

mrpeter01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Btw, is there a way to join in on the fun in the castle's kitchen? I recall that was on some preview, but no matter what kind of messed up stats I have I just get kicked out.
Tried to lure solider out of that room once and failed. It look like solider didn't had rape spell.

Ps. you could try butler instead :) .

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That is glorious, and I'm going to try to get it to happen in my game. What AoE spell would you recommend?

Also, I haven't been able to get Lynne pregnant yet. Is it possible in the basic infinite dungeon?

JBGames

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In the sake of saving time and having to skim through a ton of pages...Has anything else been added to this game past the events on the boat?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In the sake of saving time and having to skim through a ton of pages...Has anything else been added to this game past the events on the boat?
City after the ship section, with an endless dungeon.

animeman006

Reputation score

So how do you get past the haunted houses' missing floor tiles? I've looked at guides and walkthroughs but i think im doing something wrong, can't reach the living armor event.

mrpeter01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That is glorious, and I'm going to try to get it to happen in my game. What AoE spell would you recommend?

Also, I haven't been able to get Lynne pregnant yet. Is it possible in the basic infinite dungeon?
Spell named 'discharge' is what I usually use.

And Yes, you can get Lynn pregnant in dungeon. Just go deep down in the dungeon until Lynn fall.

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm not sure what is going on with the translation, but if the Abnormal Statuses could be given priority it would make me soooooo happy. When terrible things happen and 3 of them pop up I can't read...I feel like I'm missing out on a lot.

And Yes, you can get Lynn pregnant in dungeon. Just go deep down in the dungeon until Lynn fall.
I unequipped her gear and soon enough she had been impregnated by a wolf and has now had 9 babies, most of them incest.