What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Trigger checks tend to pile up, and since ILL is already taking RPGMaker to it's limits I dont know what that would do to stability and performance. I can live without it, if it means the game runs more stable.
Agreed.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think Ill already en route into making the de-leveling and stuff, just that unless he put it on his top priority of to-do-lists, we might not see it on the next couple of updates.

Though I personally prefer he would invest his time on the more pressing issues... The game content.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It is more than possible that he has been doing so in the background for one, and secondly: if the game is as an unplayable mess because the core systems don't work, content won't matter.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Lazycat:
You can implement de-leveling a character and/or make a character 'forget' certain skills since RPG ME have that option. The easiest way is for ILL to reduce the level by maximum (-20) and forget all skills, and since level, skills, and states have separate scripts, it makes life easier.
Well 'x ' my idea is for the 'reset' to affect everything except the stat.

So currently with Cheat Engine:
Stats - untouched, good (was running around with 40 Str...she still can't one-shot some of the 16F+ enemies tho)
Skill - you get more points, need to change
HP/MP - this scale based on your level, so it's the drawback of choosing to level reset, good as is
Spells - Same with HP/MP

So as you can see only the skill point is conflicting with my idea.
De-level can already be done via exp change, so only resetting skills and skill points need to be done in addition to that.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think Ill already en route into making the de-leveling and stuff, just that unless he put it on his top priority of to-do-lists, we might not see it on the next couple of updates.

Though I personally prefer he would invest his time on the more pressing issues... The game content.
That is not a pressing matter, want to know why? Because it's the demo. Once the full game is released, this'll be what you download to try it out.

bugger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just a quick note I thought I'd share.

I created a Patron account to support this game, I think it has very good potential. I pledged at the $10 amount. One week after the first patron payment hit my credit card, fraudulent transactions from across the country started hitting my CC. The card has been canceled, and I'm going to can my Patron account at this point just to be sure.

I can't say for sure if this is the real culprit, but I only use this card for gas... so it was either Patron or the local gas station that got tagged by some CC harvesters. All I can say is check your statements, and be safe!

I still plan on purchasing the game when it is released.

-BB
There are plenty of gas stations tapped, and also credit card processors for those have been targeted before. Patreon is clean so far. (I always wonder why banks in other countries don't have per-payment SMS notification service for your cards. It's a wonderful thing to have.)

As for content being a pressing matter: Well, the game is way past its original release deadline, but at least Ill is back on his feet so to say. Yes, it would be nice to have some sort of for-pay content release (e.g.: episodic release for every couple hours of gameplay), so that
1: urges are met ;)
2: Ill won't get overwhelmed by bug reports at full release
etc.

But, well, first things first: I hope Ill's life becomes at least somewhat more manageable thanks to us pateron supporters and he can continue to work on the game in earnest instead of trying to piece together his life.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That is not a pressing matter, want to know why? Because it's the demo. Once the full game is released, this'll be what you download to try it out.
I guess my previous statement wasn't relayed correctly, sorry.
1) To those who are offended, I wasn't stating unsatisfactory or demand, I was merely mentioning my hope.
2) I didn't meant the story (since it is a demo), what I meant was the game mechanics (or whatever it was called) to gives the player a more in-depth gameplay.
3) The de-leveling + 'forget' all skills + keep stats can be achieved, since each of these parts have distinct script lines. Only whether Ill wants to release it sooner or later is up to him, and we all respect his judgement on his game.
4) If Bugger last lines was directed to me, it makes me looks like I was being an inconsiderate bast*rd............. Hey!

Last edited:

xXCygnus13Xx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

has anyone figured out a way to get any addictions without using ce?

BigBossFTW

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do I removed the collar? It's kinda annoying.

Edit: it's called Manacled.

Last edited:

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you are able, can anyone share with me a save that has Meine keep her obedience stats outside of Heaven? To be able to use: Accept Pleasure, Grind Hips, and Spread Legs, outside of heaven.

MrPeter01 posted a Save like that, except Meine and Lynn were tied up.

Larryrunner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just in case that any one interest.

Mience and Lynn just having a bad time on the boat.
Which version are you using for this? The save just crashes whenever I try to load it :/

Monstrance

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a save with all of/most of the scenes already unlocked?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone have a save with all of/most of the scenes already unlocked?
A: There' aren't really many "scenes" stuff happens in-gameplay.
B: The game isn't even out yet, this is a demo.
C: No. Probably not.

Monstrance

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A: There' aren't really many "scenes" stuff happens in-gameplay.
B: The game isn't even out yet, this is a demo.
C: No. Probably not.
I was talking about the CG scenes in the Memory menu. I played through it about a year ago and it was rather frustrating. Oh well.

cloudconnected

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Only been playing the game for around 5 hours so haven't really figured out everything yet, but I began to wonder is it in any way possible to get Meine to go all the way with those kobolds at the beginning. I kinda thought of maybe somehow trying to get her horny enough with those flowers in that one zone, but idk really. And that would probably take ages with all of her deaths also.

Also, I'm kinda new to these games, so idk how actually to apply these patches with fixes. I've seen that pic of how, but I'm probably quite stupid, as I simply don't get it :D

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Only been playing the game for around 5 hours so haven't really figured out everything yet, but I began to wonder is it in any way possible to get Meine to go all the way with those kobolds at the beginning. I kinda thought of maybe somehow trying to get her horny enough with those flowers in that one zone, but idk really. And that would probably take ages with all of her deaths also.

Also, I'm kinda new to these games, so idk how actually to apply these patches with fixes. I've seen that pic of how, but I'm probably quite stupid, as I simply don't get it :D
There is a folder in the games folder named "patch"... all you have to do is drop the patch file into that folder... then when you start D&P up again you get a confirm message about the patches succesfully being loaded... on the kobolts... i wouldnt bother with them... more action comes later on in the demo

cloudconnected

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is a folder in the games folder named "patch"... all you have to do is drop the patch file into that folder... then when you start D&P up again you get a confirm message about the patches succesfully being loaded... on the kobolts... i wouldnt bother with them... more action comes later on in the demo
thank you
and to think it's as simple as that.... :D

mrpeter01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Like this one?

Attachments