What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

You don't get to choose class, only build. Meine is basically a cleric, or cleric-like character. Which is to say, potentially a full caster and a front-line face-wrecker.

Certain spells are real game-changers once you have access to them. Nothing makes the infinite dungeon delvable quite like Regeneration does.
I think Meine is more of a Paladin then a Cleric. Either way, her magic is CHA-based I'm fairly sure.

kuzno12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any info on how to use the translation files for the game? Thanks

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think Meine is more of a Paladin then a Cleric. Either way, her magic is CHA-based I'm fairly sure.
Did you really play the games ! Dragons call her as Dragons Slayer isnt that the best class ever ! Soon she can have skill fuck up dragons or bring some egg from ana make strongers class called ! Super Dragons Slayer after that she mate Bigger Dragon get Class ! Super Dragons Slayer Z ! Then Super Dragons Slayer Gotto !

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any info on how to use the translation files for the game? Thanks
There aren't really any translation files for it... you just go to the configuration and on the bottom you change the language to English

kuzno12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There aren't really any translation files for it... you just go to the configuration and on the bottom you change the language to English
Oooh , I completly missed the fact that you can scroll the options menu up and down. Thank you sir.

Wveth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, where do you want me to download it from? Because it's not just the occasional line that's cut off. Every single one that is longer than the width of the dialogue box is cut off; it fails to continue on the next line.

Vintrion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No? You have to dump points into wisdom if you want more spells.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, where do you want me to download it from? Because it's not just the occasional line that's cut off. Every single one that is longer than the width of the dialogue box is cut off; it fails to continue on the next line.
As it say in the very first post of this entire thread, go .
This is the latest build. Overwrite or delete any previous versions (I prefer deleting, less chance of screwing it up) and patch it all to hell. Though there's an English language version available through the options, make sure you're running in Japanese locale, not applocale, it fucks things up most of the time.
Try running it at a resolution that matches your monitor. Full screen if you can't. Play around with the available font options, just in case. Beyond this, there's not much else I can do to help you.
I'm still getting the Start Menu button telling me of its presence every few seconds. It's worse in the dialogue scenes. This happened with MaidenSnow Eve as well, and nothing else. I can only assume it's a script file they both share.

Crispin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No. Not even close. Paladins can get at the very most 4th level divine spells. Miene can get 9th level divine spells, something only available to Clerics and Druids. Miene is not a Druid, as she can wear armor and beat people to death and has no Druid abilities. Also, she worships and gets her powers from a dragon god. That makes her a Cleric.

More over, Paladins are strictly required to be Lawful Good. If they shift alignment away from that, they lose their powers. Clerics have a lot more flexibility when it comes to alignment restrictions.

Also, no Divine caster casts from Charisma in D&D. Not even the Paladin (Charisma is used for abilities, Wisdom for spells). Pathfinder has the Oracle, which is a Divine spellcaster using Charisma, but Pathfinder isn't D&D.

Last edited:

Eskella

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, no Divine caster casts from Charisma in D&D.
Except for the , which is functionally a sorcerer equivalent.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there any Guide here with stat development? like how much (stat) need to unlock (skill/magic)
and is there any way to escape the free roam dungeon?
and the game got crashed when Miene and Lynn sleep at the boat.

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any Guide here with stat development? like how much (stat) need to unlock (skill/magic)
and is there any way to escape the free roam dungeon?
and the game got crashed when Miene and Lynn sleep at the boat.

well the crash u can fix, if u go to the dev-blog and download the patches there
just put these files in the "patch"-folder and start the game again

Xarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any kind of warp item or method to leave/return to the dungeon?

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there any kind of warp item or method to leave/return to the dungeon?
There is the scroll of return found in the church of that last town or in Miene's home castle... but it will only let you escape out of the dungeon.... going back in the dungeons means starting from floor 1 again.... some mobs in the dungeon drop the scroll too though

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not sure if this was mentioned yet, but the last time I played this, I got stuck inside the dungeon because the hallway became cut off. Would be cool if the dungeons were randomized, or if a path was guaranteed.

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The dungeon is randomized.

(You can jump over single tile obstacles though)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The dungeon is randomized.

(You can jump over single tile obstacles though)
TO Clarify, it's randomized everytime you LEAVE the dungeon. So if you get to 1 level that's bugged for some reason, then you need to leave the dungeon in order for it to randomize it again.

nidyrt

Reputation score

This may be a dumb question, but I have read through about 100 posts and haven't been able to figure it out. My girl has leveled up and has plenty of skills and spells. But I can't figure out how to use them. Once, when she was AI controlled, she cast electric fists and stuff and it was great, but when I got control again, I couldn't cast anything, because the skill menu stillonly has just and there are no stances.

So how do you cast the abilities that you got from leveling?
:confused:

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This may be a dumb question, but I have read through about 100 posts and haven't been able to figure it out. My girl has leveled up and has plenty of skills and spells. But I can't figure out how to use them. Once, when she was AI controlled, she cast electric fists and stuff and it was great, but when I got control again, I couldn't cast anything, because the skill menu stillonly has just and there are no stances.

So how do you cast the abilities that you got from leveling?
:confused:
Open your skill menu and cycle through the spell levels with Q and W

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm totally surprised that ILL didn't open this up on offbeatr.com or patreon.com :D the graphics and work are both amazing in this game and I'm sure ILL would get lots of fan support on those sort of sites. :)