What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Okay Sorry to ask but I didnt raed the whole time sooooo how to get the translations into the game?

ty :)
Start game -> Config -> Press up arrow 2 times -> press right arrow 1 time -> press X

game is now semi translated (the translations aren't 100% yet)

SnakeInTheGrass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, so I looked through the previous posts and didn't find anything on it (Sorry if I missed something somewhere).

How do I get Miene to not feel ashamed so she can where the waitress outfit and the panties you find on the boat? Is it just a loss of innocence and high corruption?

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Am I the only one who cant lose the thunder dragon's blessing? Miene is already on 4 desire yet the seal is still in place.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Am I the only one who cant lose the thunder dragon's blessing? Miene is already on 4 desire yet the seal is still in place.
Your not the only one, I told ill about this + sent him a save with some extreme rape on meine. Even tried massive usage of drugs...! :p

Okay, so I look through the previous posts and didn't find anything on it (Sorry if I missed something somewhere).

How do I get Miene to not feel ashamed so she can where the waitress outfit and the panties on the boat? Is it just a loss of innocence and high corruption?
You can wear the items at the bathroom in the starting place, or her own room. There is a sprite graphic for the stripped panties, but it does not show on the character image on the right side.

The waitress top does not show on either.

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Bugs I found in the forest:

• Miene can get pregnant when meat toilet sceen is skipped keeping her virginity

Surely you get all the bug ironed out ILL *thumbs up*
Thats not a bug its how Jesus was born =P

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone host the final fixed version on mega. The 4shared version isn't working for me. Stays stuck and 20 seconds.

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you need an account. If you don't want to make one there are people who make open use ones online that you can borrow.

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have 2.0 fixed and still can not go past loosing fight with Lynn - crash to desktop.

chanep3000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

my happen the same. after losing to lynn in boat, the crash show up and apparently i tried other bad end or certain rape. i even tried the 14th save slot from some guy in page 186 and it all crash. it feel like anything that have to do with rape, the files gone missing.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's weird, the game was working fine, and then on a certain scene it seemed to lag and wouldnt let me use the arrow keys, Meine kept automatically going right. I deleted and redownloaded the game and its still doing it. Not sure what I did to it. Keyboard doesnt want to function right with this game only. Others work fine.
Any help with ideas would be appreciated. :)

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's weird, the game was working fine, and then on a certain scene it seemed to lag and wouldnt let me use the arrow keys, Meine kept automatically going right. I deleted and redownloaded the game and its still doing it. Not sure what I did to it. Keyboard doesnt want to function right with this game only. Others work fine.
Any help with ideas would be appreciated. :)
had the same proble before - fixed it by restarting cpu

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks lol shoulda have thought of the IT crowd lol.

ILL

Reputation score

my happen the same. after losing to lynn in boat, the crash show up and apparently i tried other bad end or certain rape. i even tried the 14th save slot from some guy in page 186 and it all crash. it feel like anything that have to do with rape, the files gone missing.
I catch the reason of both error. it and some other issue was fixed.
but hmm please give me a bit time to uploading fix. or, maybe I'll release a patch for critical errors.
now i have an uploader problem. can not login to mega. some people have a problem for 4shared. and kienu is shit enough now.

Last edited:

Bloodyryss

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Upload it to 4shared ^^ The people just need to have an free account and the dl works ;)

plank57

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you have a problem downloading from 4shared just go to 4server.info and paste the 4shared URL in. Simples!

Thanks for all the hard work ILL - this is a fantastic piece of work!

ILL

Reputation score

hotfix21040124

it working for
-no method error "tender?".
-failed to loading some old save data.

Malengor

Reputation score

Well, it does not crash any more, but after surrendering to Lynn, Miene does not get back up, just lies there.
EDIT: nevermind, aparently surrendering just does not work properly in that fight, so dont try it.

Last edited:

Sir-Sabin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i could put the game on my dropbox if you want me to

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I like the part where she gives birth on the toilet, and the goblin starts killing people in the other room, lol.

Trompet

Reputation score

Okay.. I'm confused. I have the latest version of the trial (2.0 fixed), but i cannot find any kobolts or anything, my game just stops after i get shot off that boat cannon thing... Halp?