What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Desgarraador

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

I cant play!

error in the sequence of the wild boar (or pig)

Attachments

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Get the bug fix
Dont post unless you have something useful/meaningful to say, that counts for you aswell Wessex, little complaints or commentary is nice for twitter or your personal blog or some shit but these little notes about your moods or other such nonsense that don't benefit anyone reading this thread are pretty much the definition of shitposting.

Let me make it clear that I'm not saying you shouldn't discuss matters, but just informing people that you're not going to play the game (until there's a "playable" version) is utterly pointless information for anyone involved, telling someone to fix an undefined bug or just complaining unspecifically in general is utterly pointless information for anyone involved. If you want to report a bug do so with as much information as you can provide so that the person who's fixing them can more easily do so, examples of this information would be where the bug is, what likely triggered it and what error message you received when it happened, Desgarraador's post is a good example of this, though he could have added the event that crashed the game (start of the encounter/winning the fight/losing the fight/leaving the map etc)

Just think for a few seconds before you post, it will keep these threads a much nicer place.

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

As far as I know there is atleast three errors.
First one after boar fight(already fixed by ILL)
Second one on third(I guess) rape scene(meat toilet) after you lose to bandits in port city.
Another error after you lose to your companion on ship and start dialogue.

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll both wait for a playable version and remark that I don't give a flying fuck about what you think I should post.
"Look mom, I'm such a rebel!"

Just be careful not to cut yourself on that edge bro.

Do enlighten me as to why you deemed it necesary to act like such a bitch for no apparent reason, I can personally only imagine you somehow resent any semblance of authority, while all I really did was make a simple call to order in what turns most threads into pointless nonsense bumping (content is scarce enough as it is these past few months without what little content we get beeing bumbed away by bullshit like what I spoke up against)

But really, do tell, I'm very much interested, though I hope we can continue this little exchange in a private conversation, lest we drag the entire thread through the muck with you acting like a belligerent moron and me schooling you like a kid fresh out of his diapers.

Last edited:

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is the demo's pregnancy and birth mechanic basically complete? As in all other pregnancy and births will be similar in the full product?

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score

Does the translation folder in the demo actually contain an english translation? If so, how do you activate it?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll both wait for a playable version and remark that I don't give a flying fuck about what you think I should post.
"Look mom, I'm such a rebel!"

Just be careful not to cut yourself on that edge bro.

Do enlighten me as to why you deemed it necesary to act like such a bitch for no apparent reason, I can personally only imagine you somehow resent any semblance of authority, while all I really did was make a simple call to order in what turns most threads into pointless nonsense bumping (content is scarce enough as it is these past few months without what little content we get beeing bumbed away by bullshit like what I spoke up against)

But really, do tell, I'm very much interested, though I hope we can continue this little exchange in a private conversation, lest we drag the entire thread through the muck with you acting like a belligerent moron and me schooling you like a kid fresh out of his diapers.
Now now now. This is a civilized forum. Play nice, or Mama Toxic will rip your balls off and glue it back, and she's all out of glue.

Meyi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After the wolves I can't figure out how to jump to the spot in front of Lynn. Help please?:p

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hold down Q to get the option to jump.

However the game keeps crashing for me whenever I beat the boar on the next screen

Meyi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I believe the hotfix is for the boar event. I stuck mine in the patch folder and I can get past the boar.

Edit: Recurring error after meat toilet scene.
error1.jpg

View attachment error_log.txt

Last edited:

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Dont post unless you have something useful/meaningful to say, that counts for you aswell Wessex, little complaints or commentary is nice for twitter or your personal blog or some shit but these little notes about your moods or other such nonsense that don't benefit anyone reading this thread are pretty much the definition of shitposting.

Let me make it clear that I'm not saying you shouldn't discuss matters, but just informing people that you're not going to play the game (until there's a "playable" version) is utterly pointless information for anyone involved, telling someone to fix an undefined bug or just complaining unspecifically in general is utterly pointless information for anyone involved. If you want to report a bug do so with as much information as you can provide so that the person who's fixing them can more easily do so, examples of this information would be where the bug is, what likely triggered it and what error message you received when it happened, Desgarraador's post is a good example of this, though he could have added the event that crashed the game (start of the encounter/winning the fight/losing the fight/leaving the map etc)

Just think for a few seconds before you post, it will keep these threads a much nicer place.
Yeah, but no thank you. You can't just open a can of worms and pour it over my head, then expect me to sit quietly, smile and nod.
It's like you can't go back and read older posts. Where the hell did I say that I wouldn't play it? I did play it and that is precisely why I can tell you what is wrong with it. The only direct complaint I voiced was in regards to the non PK-ing business. It's a cheap ass fix so as to avoid the game crashing on certain occasions, like when certain characters start masturbating, or get raped. In regards to the change in RPG-Maker map UI and battle commands to TSRPG I am still not convinced, specially since he's replacing the entire framework in what should be the final touches of the game. But I don't recall saying anything about that. So what do you base your entire offense on, me saying that no NPC killing sucks? Goodness gracious, a dissenting opinion!

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

But really, do tell, I'm very much interested
Yeah no.

It's not a conversation on the topic, I'm just letting you know the state of the facts.

As to authority, on this forum you've got as much as I do.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually I original made some remarks about redoing the whole frame work in the last moment what after thinking about it I realized isn't fair to Ill at all. He is putting his best in the game and I have no right to critic it. So at the end I scraped the whole post. But you cant delete post, at least I don't think you can so I just left something there to fill the place.

I had no idea it would hurt someone beauty senses. -_-

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

~snip~ But you cant delete post, at least I don't think you can so I just left something there to fill the place.

I had no idea it would hurt someone beauty senses. -_-
Actually you can "delete" post from thread view. If someone saw and quoted before you deleted or edited it, their quote will show original. The original and all revisions remain on server but not normally viewable in thread except but admin/moderators. Just FYI

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What topic?
and still I can't find a freeze bug at stance command menu. someone have more info?

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Haven't run into said bug myself, but the game reaches an error screen and shuts down at the end of the demo.
Also there are problems with the BGM playback.

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does the translation folder in the demo actually contain an english translation? If so, how do you activate it?
start Game go in Config menu and press up, then you should see the english option, if Ill doesnt change the menu.

Meyi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Freezing in the "Stance" menu occurs when you press 'Q' or 'W'