What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Is there a /H Code für Ver.1.43 somewhere?
I can't get this Version hooked with AGTH or ITH.

edit: Nvm, got it fixed...

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Soooo wait, lurker here, and I never checked this game out before because I was never interested in lazy RPG Hentai games

This one however I tried out, and after I played the trial on DLSite I have to say this looks fantastic!

However browsing through this thread everyone seems to play a different game
As far as I have read the game isn't finished yet, so are you all playing a different demo than me? My demo ended with the ship blasting me away

also during fights I never got thrown to the ground or something like that, why doesn't that happen in my version?

Sorry for being that stupid :confused:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Soooo wait, lurker here, and I never checked this game out before because I was never interested in lazy RPG Hentai games

This one however I tried out, and after I played the trial on DLSite I have to say this looks fantastic!

However browsing through this thread everyone seems to play a different game
As far as I have read the game isn't finished yet, so are you all playing a different demo than me? My demo ended with the ship blasting me away

also during fights I never got thrown to the ground or something like that, why doesn't that happen in my version?

Sorry for being that stupid :confused:
You can get the latest version and updates from here for the game

Ill tends to also keep us updated on new patches, and other information in this thread also

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Greetings ILL, I've noticed that when Miene gets fucked by Goblins no different on a regular ruffian or Joker, (I speak of the penis) would be too complicated to have a different look or a different color?

I'm sorry for my English.
Where did you go where you could have that happen? The only goblin I've ever seen in game involves one you birth. but in my gameplays those ones never want to sex you up, just outright attack (when not killed off by bandits)

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I agree that overcoming hardship or traumatic events makes for very good stories, but too often in h-games you just end up with a horny character who wants to fuck anything that moves, which isn't terribly interesting. I know only of a few games where the character doesn't become a mindless fuck machine after getting raped one too many times.

Regarding blackmailing, クレアシオンの騎士 allows you to murder your blackmailer instead of submitting to his threats, which makes sense seeing how powerful your character has become by that point in the game. It is the first time I have seen an option like this in a h-game.
That is something I would love to see more often! The blackmailers really piss me off & any woman with the kind of power these ladies have would find a way to deal with them. Doesn't necessarily have to be immediately. My current VH run has my Nanako having as many babies as possible to build her own army to wipe out the slave trade (in my fantasy at least).

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For the person who asked Ill about DLsite and alternative downloads.

We will have D&P on an English website available soon. The Site will also feature some extra info and pictures. More about this later. But fear not we will have other options then just dlsite.

As for Uncensored versions.... This is sadly a very tight legal area that the country's of our residents have a very firm control over. We are looking into options but please just bear with us for now.
Thank you. :D
Even the English version of DLsite would work for me but another would be better. I doubt I could get registred on Japanese DLsite and have trouble enough with inquiries from bank about buying from the English DLsite. Usually they just call me the next day and I verify, but recently they waited 2 weeks and froze my card before calling me! (They were behind on verification calls due to Holiday season.)

BTW: You might consider MangaGamer for US distribution (and possible uncensoring). They did a good job with Demon Master Chris.

Last edited:

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

correct. and I have doubt about what mean the word ozric so far. and you guys english native don't know what is it. then, psychedelic color? maybe.
It's...It's...It's Green.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Take it easy madman. You can have multiple quote in one post.

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can get the latest version and updates from here for the game

Ill tends to also keep us updated on new patches, and other information in this thread also
Ok, I'm just to stupid. How do I buy the game? On english DLSite I can't find it. Probably it's not released there yet. And on japanese DLSite I can not register an account.
I want to play more than just the demo even when it's not finished.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, I'm just to stupid. How do I buy the game? On english DLSite I can't find it. Probably it's not released there yet. And on japanese DLSite I can not register an account.
I want to play more than just the demo even when it's not finished.
Its listed for Feb 2014
and you won't be able to play more then the demo, until it is released.

Desgarraador

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where did you go where you could have that happen? The only goblin I've ever seen in game involves one you birth. but in my gameplays those ones never want to sex you up, just outright attack (when not killed off by bandits)
You have to try get pregnant and before your baby is born (goblin) kill Ruffian nearby, then wait to be born (with no ruffians present) and only open legs and goblin XD will do the job. If you can heal yourself because you will lost HP when you goblin born. You need good lvl (i have lvl 8 now)

Sry for my english.

zaku2142

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well...sugar coating, mint chocolate chip, anything welcome. just...please not creeping bugs...

Probably not. Full English translated version will be release later for a while.
However, you can use English translation patch. maybe.
There's so MUCH content even for a demo, will definitely buy this from English DLsite when it is released.
EDIT* Read that you had a plan for the game to be translated into English. (As for it being translated into English, Will the entire game be officially translated like some DLsite games I've seen having crossed over from the Japanese DLsite that have been full translated into English. Personally I don't mind the entire story being in Japanese, I can grasp a few things here and there. I just hate skipping through story-line dialogue.)
Last, will there be insect scenes in the final released product?

Last edited:

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'd only like to ask to have an option or another version or patch that makes English interface, items and skills.

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'd only like to ask to have an option or another version or patch that makes English interface, items and skills.
Transrate Item / Skill description is hard to do it. massive text. probably I leave it for last.
for other method of Item / Skill (ie. battle dialogs) and Interface are to be transrate to release.

Last, will there be insect scenes in the final released product?
Spider

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ILL, Why is it no longer possible to get pregnant while having blindfold and all that? I kept trying and it's still not good.

Is there any link left Before the birth is implemented? I'd like to redownload that one.

Sir-Sabin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i'm just wondering if the game got leaked or something hentai4daily.com has what looks like the full version 340mb of 1.3b, is this a old demo or the full version?

Daioh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Merry Christmas :)

HamUnDo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It´s h4d ... must be legit :rolleyes:

naaah ....

wake up ....

most certainly fake ...

no free link ... u see ;)

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So I took a look.

To be fair, H4d freedl links usually work, they pretty much trawl through various forums like this one and torrents to download a copy to host on their site. That's why you usually won't find a game on their site unless it's been previously pirated and hosted somewhere.

Occasionally though they engage in some truly scummy conduct just to get you to sign up to their premium download. This is such a case.

A. D&P is in demo phase.

B. It's a premium download.

C. Notice it has no dlsite link on dl page, while the game is registered on dlsite. They don't want any chums to figure out the game is still in demo phase.

Now then, I understand that it's a general rule of this forum that if a game developer shows up and interact with this community, as courtesy we don't give out links or point to other source where the game can be pirated here. (just a friendly reminder for when this awesome game comes out :))