What's new

ACT [ 寝無様 ] シティガーディアンズ (RJ071623)

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Shitigadianzu

Is there a way to get the updated version with the changes from gmanprime's version? I like it quite a bit with his handful of translations and pregnancy adjustments very well (Thanks!) but I was curious if the updated version with voices and futa could be fixed that way.

Also...what is the trick on the last fight? It keeps getting me.

knight133

I venture round the internet demanding things from
Reputation score

where can i find any mods

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This thread has a version gmanprime did which actually makes the game pretty playable. Just go back a few pages you should find it.

I am hoping for a mod like his with the latest version but no sign of such yet.

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I hate to ask this, but does anyone have a 'save game' editor for RPG Maker 2000 games? I've got one that works for XP and VX, but I have been searching for 4 hours now (yeah, I'm hardheaded) and cannot find one.

This game might be playable with a little 'tweak' to the starting money amount to be the maximum possible.

Right now however, the game is just too hard.... I got boned when the first town caught on fire at only LEVEL 4:)mad:) and I had nowhere to go for healing of injuries/poisoning that wasn't massively expensive nor to rest and recover HP. Edit: And add to that complaint that after the first town catches on fire? THERE ISN'T ANY WAY TO GET MORE MONEY from what I have seen. Maybe if I could 'clear' the town there would be...... but those enemies are much too powerful for me to beat at only Level 4.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

When you guys mean the cyan hair boss, you mean the one in city hall during the town on fire thing? Because I've gotten pregnant by her and after the fight there was no options at all.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

Lerianis: in the second town go to the graveyard and the topmost rightmost square of it. Go through a hidden entrance.
Now, welcome to the arena. Here you can win in matches for experience or lose in matches for money. Although, don't get too happy - if you lose too many matches your H-resistance will turn to nothing and you will need to carry quite a bit of sedatives around all the time
have fun :)

P.S. after you save the first town from the invasion there is also an arena there in the leftmost topmost building. Look for a hidden entrance like before.

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Lerinias I recommend you check out Gmanprime's version earlier in the thread. He made the main town invasion happen less often and pregnancy not punish so bad, as well as a way to get more money. I could not deal with the main game, but that version has it as my favorite after Violated Heroine and Other World Quest. Sadly it does not include the latest version with futas but I am hoping to be hooked up with that at some point. Hope springs eternal right?

mrxthemusic3

Homer
Reputation score

ok lurking paused i need help i am at the same point where moonchaos was but i got past the shields after that there's a big room with chair,desk and shelves and there's a door at the bottom of the room i go there there's a chest i open see moonspeak now where am i supposed to go? ive defeated both the blue haired boss and that guy with strange hair.where to now? so fiddlesticken confused:confused::confused::confused:

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There is a panal for a secret door near the top of the room. Look for a plant to mess with IIRC. In the long room, not the outside room below.

If I have the wrong place tell me will reevaluate.

mrxthemusic3

Homer
Reputation score

There is a panal for a secret door near the top of the room. Look for a plant to mess with IIRC. In the long room, not the outside room below.

If I have the wrong place tell me will reevaluate.
yup thats the one thanks :D
plus anyone have working links for atlas and AGTH?

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lerianis: in the second town go to the graveyard and the topmost rightmost square of it. Go through a hidden entrance.
Now, welcome to the arena. Here you can win in matches for experience or lose in matches for money. Although, don't get too happy - if you lose too many matches your H-resistance will turn to nothing and you will need to carry quite a bit of sedatives around all the time
have fun :)

P.S. after you save the first town from the invasion there is also an arena there in the leftmost topmost building. Look for a hidden entrance like before.
Thanks for the tip. Game is still too hard however, and after awhile at winning in that arena, they start throwing 'rape certainty' situations at you by bumping up the difficulty of the monsters too high.

Started with another character (the Blue Guardian) and thus far, she seems to have an easier game of it.

Also thought I would mention that on the main website for this game, there is an update from 1.051 to 1.052... is the link.

Edit: Okay, I don't say this about many games..... but this game is "Impossibeat".... it's impossible to beat! The difficulty level is set WAY too high and after you lose your ranger clothes? Stick a FORK in you, you are DONE FOREVER!
I know that Japanese people like high difficulty games but...... this game just takes it way too far.... W A Y too far.

Liked Other Worlds Quest, liked the game with the two sisters, like the first game from the same maker as the game with the two sisters (Annie Quest?). The maker for this game, unfortunately, needs to tone down the difficulty substantially.... I mean, once I lost my ranger clothes, those monsters that swarm the burning town were taking away, at level 11, almost 1/10th of my bar.... with the best equipment I could buy! Critically unbalanced game. I'll keep it on my hard drive however hoping that someone will modify it so that it at least gives you a fair chance.

Last edited:

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the tip. Game is still too hard however, and after awhile at winning in that arena, they start throwing 'rape certainty' situations at you by bumping up the difficulty of the monsters too high.

Started with another character (the Blue Guardian) and thus far, she seems to have an easier game of it.

Also thought I would mention that on the main website for this game, there is an update from 1.051 to 1.052... is the link.

Cool. I'm gonna see if we can get a later version modded though...I like my mod, but the base game is too hard for me.

ETA: I will note I found the Monkey Girl much easier then the rangers.

Shitsurei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Edit: Okay, I don't say this about many games..... but this game is "Impossibeat".... it's impossible to beat! The difficulty level is set WAY too high and after you lose your ranger clothes? Stick a FORK in you, you are DONE FOREVER!
I know that Japanese people like high difficulty games but...... this game just takes it way too far.... W A Y too far.

Liked Other Worlds Quest, liked the game with the two sisters, like the first game from the same maker as the game with the two sisters (Annie Quest?). The maker for this game, unfortunately, needs to tone down the difficulty substantially.... I mean, once I lost my ranger clothes, those monsters that swarm the burning town were taking away, at level 11, almost 1/10th of my bar.... with the best equipment I could buy! Critically unbalanced game. I'll keep it on my hard drive however hoping that someone will modify it so that it at least gives you a fair chance.
I see a lot of people complaining about the difficulty in this thread, but you can make things a lot easier on yourself if you use the right tactics. The main problem is that status effects are really crippling. Pregnancy and pets running away/raping you are the two things that you can't really do much about without reloading a save or returning to town, but you can avoid the other ones. The slime, poison and arousal states can be cured with items bought in the store; slime and poison are easy to deal with since the items are only 5 gold each, but the arousal curing item costs 100 gold, so it's a pain early on.

The main thing to making the game playable, though, is avoiding clothing destruction. It might seem like you run into this inevitably when fighting enemies, but there are actually three clothing states which you can identify by the color of your health bar. If your clothing has magic coating on it, your health bar will be light blue; if not, it'll be green, and if your clothing is destroyed it'll be orange. Once your clothing is destroyed you're screwed, but if the bar is green, you can apply a new coating to bring it back to full (magic coatings can be bought from the armor shop for 100 gold at the top of the list). If you keep doing this, then you can go through the entire game without having your clothing destroyed even once.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

Lerianis, the difficulty of the monsters doesn't ever change. However everytime they cum in you - you lose experience and even can delevel. So if a level 20 character gets raped too much in the arena she can go all the way back to level 0.

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I still can't get this game to work and it'z driving me crazy. Every time I run it, I just get an error message that's all in Japanese. I've included a screenshot of it in hopes of getting some help. Any suggestions? (And as I said before, I'm already using Japanese unicode, and have all the RPG things installed)

Attachments

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I still can't get this game to work and it'z driving me crazy. Every time I run it, I just get an error message that's all in Japanese. I've included a screenshot of it in hopes of getting some help. Any suggestions? (And as I said before, I'm already using Japanese unicode, and have all the RPG things installed)
install RTP 2000...
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=353
link in one of the spoiler in 1st post.

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's the thing though, I already have all four of those installed.

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes, I am using Japanese locale.

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

See if other games using 2000 work. If they do, it's not your RTP.

My only suggestion is uninstall and reinstall if that's the case, I am sorry. :( I am only so good with these things myself.