What's new

RPG RPG Maker Mod [Shimobashira Workshop] Magical Girl Celesphonia ★ Mod by 呆毛阿卜 ★ ENG Port by T4ke (RJ297120)

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
I actually don't really know whether the censored version has files missing. I only know that the uncensored version has all the files needed for the mod so that's why I mentioned (UNCENSORED).
I know, but...

Good lord I figured it out. For anybody else who is using the steam version and having trouble, you use the chinese language, then install the chinese 1.05 kagura patch over that, then commence all of the very simple steps the kind fellows above spoon fed to me.
Not everyone know about the extra step(s).

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyways, some more stuff:
1. 1671661697081.png Untranslated item in the cursed box.
2. Magic salve Dialogue is "weird" when you try to get a massage. It's not instant and if you press too quickly and stack the text, it crashes.
3. 1671661736132.png TV station lose event, has a few of those ooohs.
4. 1671665032395.png Alot of the researcher dialogue in the base that you find after getting the card and using the locker in the park.

Last edited:
OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
2. Magic salve Dialogue is "weird" when you try to get a massage. It's not instant and if you press too quickly and stack the text, it crashes.
The dialog option with the owner of Magic Salve is really buggy atm. The Translation somehow broke the script that display the text in the dialog box. I'm currently not sure how to fix that.

EDIT:
Nevermind I found the bug, it was a \n tag that broke the script...

Last edited:

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I also just noticed that you don't get any domination reduction from clearing free missions with the mod installed. Is that a feature or something broken with the translation?

Also the ability to convert your pregnancies to SL is also just gone now, but the other opions work fine.

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I also just noticed that you don't get any domination reduction from clearing free missions with the mod installed. Is that a feature or something broken with the translation?

Also the ability to convert your pregnancies to SL is also just gone now, but the other opions work fine.
I'm getting domination reductions from free missions, unless you mean like killing enemies and escaping? (because that's later) Not sure why it would not show you any reduction?

And there is a pregnancy debuff option that makes it so you need SL to give birth and no convert option. Never turned that option off before to check if the convert option still existed.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm getting domination reductions from free missions, unless you mean like killing enemies and escaping? (because that's later) Not sure why it would not show you any reduction?

And there is a pregnancy debuff option that makes it so you need SL to give birth and no convert option. Never turned that option off before to check if the convert option still existed.
I just cleared derlict house on a normal game and got -5, but when I do it on the modded version I just get 1 city rep.

Also another note, you are forced to bath when covered in semen before sleeping, even if you have the titles that let you leave covered.

Attachments

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Closed off street. Second crowd trap.
The name (I assume) is chinese.
2022-12-22_07-57.png

Underground night club trap
2022-12-22_08-54.png

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I just cleared derlict house on a normal game and got -5, but when I do it on the modded version I just get 1 city rep.
1671724001136.png
It worked for me. I wonder why there is a difference, mybe T4ke knows. If you checked before and after the mission and it didn't change at all then it might be a bug related to the savefile?

Also it took a long time until my character decided that it was okay to sleep with semen on her. Also torture outfit says shame resist 100+ is needed, but I think you need more than 100 (like 105%?)

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
View attachment 46552
It worked for me. I wonder why there is a difference, mybe T4ke knows. If you checked before and after the mission and it didn't change at all then it might be a bug related to the savefile?

Also it took a long time until my character decided that it was okay to sleep with semen on her. Also torture outfit says shame resist 100+ is needed, but I think you need more than 100 (like 105%?)
Weird. Are you playing with any of the optional mechanics on? I am doing it with all of them enabled, but none of them mention removing domination reduction.

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Weird. Are you playing with any of the optional mechanics on? I am doing it with all of them enabled, but none of them mention removing domination reduction.
Usually all of the options are on for me except enemy reinforcement. So I don't think it's the extra options. Could try uploading the savefile and check if there is something wrong in it.

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Closed off street. Second crowd trap.
The name (I assume) is chinese.
Traps will be translated with the next update.

I haven't encountered this problem, yet. The only thing I noticed is that Domination tends to grow rather quickly now if you lose and get captured by the enemies.
I think I will release the next update tomorrow and then try to get the newest update translated.

ShdowNepto

Reputation score
mehh, much testing work and i already finished time ago the english version, i´m waiting patienly for the final patch of this mod, good work for everyone in this proyect.

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Update:
  • 24-12-22 CNmod3851 translation104 RC-07-3
    • Thanks to @Tyrrandae, @llamaguy42, @Dregonaus, @iDarkEden, BlueLight, hi5kba, Vent, Umbraunt, Quaralya, TTsuyuki, swpkmn for testing.
    • Traps Ticker Message translated
      • Some of the ticker messages seem to be hard-backed into your save files, no guarantee that they will be translated after you load a save file!
    • Added & Fixed several wrong translations
      • There are still some untranslated H-Scenes left I think. Report them if you see them.
    • Fixed Magic Salve Dialog
    • Text Wrapping fixes.
This will be the last update for version 38.51 of the mod.
There is also now a Discord server from the Dev for this mod:

Last edited:
OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
anyone got the 38.51 version of the mod? the new gdrive link the mod maker has no longer have it.
You can use the latest version of the mod and just paste my current translation over it. Just make sure you overwrite everything when you copy the translation over.

Nick_1357

Reputation score
You can use the latest version of the mod and just paste my current translation over it. Just make sure you overwrite everything when you copy the translation over.
ahh right, is there any patch notes for the new version of the mod? not really sure if there's new content or not.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
ahh right, is there any patch notes for the new version of the mod? not really sure if there's new content or not.
The change log is right in the mod download.

——11.30 v38.6
1.修复重新读档之后月经期将会重置问题
2.击破敌数Bonus奖励可以读取跳跃夹击的敌人

——12.4 v38.61
1.修复澡堂等无法强制脱衣的问题
2.修复高潮演出特定情况下会出现图片播放错误
3.智能手机新增“清除图片缓存”选项

——12.18 v39.0
1.取消强制坐电车设定
2."痴汉兴奋拳"改名为"任何邪恶终将绳之以法"
3.发情超过150触发强制自慰增加一个"发情寸止"过渡状态,发情值小于150时解除该状态,该状态下再次触发为原版强制,添加手动触发的“手淫”自慰技能。
注:由于没有爱心眼素材,该状态的判定特征是身体偏粉色
4.睡眠时调整为先减瘴气后恢复
5.修复关闭“敌人随机刷新”设定后仍然随机刷新的问题
6.美术室服装更改获得方式:第一次经过事件免费获得。或在Cosplay商店购买
7.更改战败选项:1.逃跑就按普通逃跑处理,不会传送回家。2.传送魔法加入成功概率,但可以使用多次。
8.拘束认输增加血量提示
——12.19 v39.01
1.修复普通泳装误跑到耳朵槽
——12.22 v39.02
1.修复立绘移动身体错位问题。身体的染色用头发染色逻辑出错了不知道为啥

--11.30 v38.6
1. Fix the problem that the menstruation period will be reset after re-reading the file
2. Break the number of enemies Bonus rewards can read the jump pinning enemies

--12.4 v38.61
1. Fix the problem that the bathhouse and other can not be forced to undress
2. Fix the climax performance under certain circumstances will appear picture playback error
3. Smartphone new "clear picture cache" option

--12.18 v39.0
1. Cancel the mandatory tram ride setting
2. "Idiot Excitement Fist" renamed to "Any evil will be brought to justice"
3. Estrus more than 150 trigger mandatory masturbation to add a "estrus inch stop" transitional state, estrus value less than 150 to lift the state, the state triggered again for the original mandatory, add manually triggered "masturbation" masturbation skills.
Note: Due to the lack of love eye material, the state of the judgment feature is the body is pink
4. Sleep adjusted to reduce miasma first and then recover
5. Fix the problem of random refreshing even after closing the "enemy random refreshing" setting
6. Art room costume change the way to get: the first time after the event for free. Or buy in cosplay store
7. change defeat options: 1. escape will be treated as ordinary escape, will not be teleported home. 2. teleportation magic to add the probability of success, but can be used multiple times.
8. Constraint concede to increase the amount of blood tips
--12.19 v39.01
1. Fix ordinary swimsuit mistakenly run to the ear slot
--12.22 v39.02
1. Fix the problem of misalignment of the body of the standing painting mobile. Body coloring with hair coloring logic is wrong do not know why

Translated with (free version)

Usually all of the options are on for me except enemy reinforcement. So I don't think it's the extra options. Could try uploading the savefile and check if there is something wrong in it.
Busy with the holidays here's the save.

Attachments

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Busy with the holidays here's the save.
Isn't this because you are playing in crisis mode? LOL. (I also checked after changing my save to crisis, that's the cause of no Domination reduction after completing an optional mission)

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Isn't this because you are playing in crisis mode? LOL. (I also checked after changing my save to crisis, that's the cause of no Domination reduction after completing an optional mission)
all my saves are in crisis mode, even from the normal game. Now if the mod changes that it's fine, it's just not listed in the features list.

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
all my saves are in crisis mode, even from the normal game. Now if the mod changes that it's fine, it's just not listed in the features list.
This mod probably has so many small changes here and there that even the dev. can't remember them. I guess looking through the notepads or documents might help.

I wonder if the mod will change the Dirty Desire trait so you keep it in NG+. (This is a problem from the basegame)

Also:
1. 1671996824575.png Glossary doesn't have the corruption entry. It's the same as the miasma polution entry.

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Also:
1671996824575.png
Glossary doesn't have the corruption entry. It's the same as the miasma polution entry.
Ah, good catch looks like another wrong reference in the translation files.