What's new

RPG RPG Maker Mod [Shimobashira Workshop] Magical Girl Celesphonia ★ Mod by 呆毛阿卜 ★ ENG Port by T4ke (RJ297120)

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hmmm which version of the translation are you using?
I can't reproduce the passive state of the tentacle enemy. They attack me in my new game start here:
I am using CNmod3851 translation104 partial-06-1a as it was the latest when I started playing

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
I am using CNmod3851 translation104 partial-06-1a as it was the latest when I started playing
Ah, yea that's the bugged version I replaced today. Grab the newest release which should be CNmod3851 translation104 RC-07. That should fix all these problems

playboxu

Reputation score
To clarify, you have to use all the folders inside the translation.zip. The warning about not using the js folder inside the translator++ files only concerns those who want to work with the translator++ project files..
Alright, moved the js folder in as well, did not seem to change anything as far as I can tell...

Update: I realized I hadn't installed the chinese uncensor patch to the game before starting all this, which probably helps. That said, after doing that and repeating the process, She reclaimed her face, but the game still crashed as soon as I tried to open the menu.

Update2: Ah, okay, that might be the issue. It seems the Chinese Steam version is currently up to v1.05, so I'm not installing it to the right game version. I am...not sure if there's a way for me to revert it? Feck. I guess I'll have to figure out how to make an account on eyny. Doesn't seem to like english characters though.

Last edited:

Umbraunt

Reputation score
I guess I'll have to figure out how to make an account on eyny. Doesn't seem to like english characters though.
I ran into problems at first with eyny too. It's actually an issue with the codephrase at the bottom, had to fiddle with it a few times (that x button etc) before it randomly decided it was suddenly fine with it. Then the rest of the fields stopped complaining.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ah, yea that's the bugged version I replaced today. Grab the newest release which should be CNmod3851 translation104 RC-07. That should fix all these problems
seems to have fixed most of it. but the struggle indicator doesn't seem consistant. sometimes its green and i push and lose progress, and others i break free with only 50% filled.

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Alright, moved the js folder in as well, did not seem to change anything as far as I can tell...

Update: I realized I hadn't installed the chinese uncensor patch to the game before starting all this, which probably helps. That said, after doing that and repeating the process, She reclaimed her face, but the game still crashed as soon as I tried to open the menu.

Update2: Ah, okay, that might be the issue. It seems the Chinese Steam version is currently up to v1.05, so I'm not installing it to the right game version. I am...not sure if there's a way for me to revert it? Feck. I guess I'll have to figure out how to make an account on eyny. Doesn't seem to like english characters though.
CN Steam Version 1.05 should be fine because that's the latest version of the game. If you can send me the copy with the uncensor patch for testing over I can look into it.

seems to have fixed most of it. but the struggle indicator doesn't seem consistant. sometimes its green and i push and lose progress, and others i break free with only 50% filled.
Yea I noticed that too. I can't say for sure but it seems that there is a chance to break free earlier if the struggle meter is green and you hit the struggle button. Maybe that's intended as a random element.

llamaguy42

Reputation score
Thank you for your fast updates!
statuscreen.png
Another issue I (think I) have is that the status screen doesn't properly show all the levels, no nipple or vagina level, might be related to the base mod since there's exhibitionist and mascohist lvl instead, but these also don't show properly - lots of defeats and exhibitionism as you can see, including most of the related titles, so these levels should show something, I think? Did the park events up to lust lvl 2, but not yet the club events. Playing on CN 1.05 (CN steam ver + Kagura 1.05 CN patch)

Yea I noticed that too. I can't say for sure but it seems that there is a chance to break free earlier if the struggle meter is green and you hit the struggle button. Maybe that's intended as a random element.
I notice it sometimes plays a "counter" sound and the struggle process jumps (sometimes enough to break free) if I'm struggling at green when a cut-in event happens, I haven't locked down the origin of it but it may be related to struggling when an erotic attack happens.

playboxu

Reputation score
Alright, update, I figured it out. After doing everything there were two more steps. First you have to go into www/data/system.json, find the lines "hasEncryptedImages":false,"hasEncryptedAudio":false", and change them to true. Then you have to re-encrypt the game. I'm not certain if this should have been obvious, but I did not know this was necessary. If I hit any more walls I can't find an answer to in the thread I'll let you know.

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you for your fast updates!
View attachment 46475
Another issue I (think I) have is that the status screen doesn't properly show all the levels, no nipple or vagina level, might be related to the base mod since there's exhibitionist and mascohist lvl instead, but these also don't show properly - lots of defeats and exhibitionism as you can see, including most of the related titles, so these levels should show something, I think? Did the park events up to lust lvl 2, but not yet the club events. Playing on CN 1.05 (CN steam ver + Kagura 1.05 CN patch)
Oh yea you are right! I haven't notice that at all. It's another wrong reference in the CommonEvents. Have to fix that with the next update...

I notice it sometimes plays a "counter" sound and the struggle process jumps (sometimes enough to break free) if I'm struggling at green when a cut-in event happens, I haven't locked down the origin of it but it may be related to struggling when an erotic attack happens.
So apparently Amane has two methods of breaking out of restraint attacks. You can either use your HP to break out when the bar becomes green or you can use your mana to break out. Using mana to break out (by pressing enter for example) has no limits as far as I can see but cost you mana which gets limited pretty heavily with high miasma pollution.

Last edited:

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
okay quite a few errors and not sure if they are from the translation patch or just the mod in general. if you are pregnant and you want to convert it to SL the game takes to the give birth end, and if you pick give birth it just goes to memoria's normal menu selection.

If you give birth and do a new game with some of the new cursed equipment on the game doesn't reset your gear and you still have the milk extractor on, and you have no clothes and can't goto school or open the menu otherwise it will soft lock.

Also the text for when she gets a bottle of milk is untranslated.

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
okay quite a few errors and not sure if they are from the translation patch or just the mod in general. if you are pregnant and you want to convert it to SL the game takes to the give birth end, and if you pick give birth it just goes to memoria's normal menu selection.

If you give birth and do a new game with some of the new cursed equipment on the game doesn't reset your gear and you still have the milk extractor on, and you have no clothes and can't goto school or open the menu otherwise it will soft lock.

Also the text for when she gets a bottle of milk is untranslated.
I just checked the choice tree, the translation was wrong. I gonna correct it in the next update.
Regarding the New Game+ option, I haven't tested it, yet. But there is a good chance that the event for New Game+ is buggy with all the new stuff added.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The best way to determine whether bugs are being caused by the mod or the translation would be to take saves from before each bug occurred and load them on a copy of the game without the translation applied and repeat the steps that caused the bug. For example:

I noticed walking through the pink liquid in the sewer didn't seem to be raising arousal like it used to in the normal game. I wasn't sure what was going on so I loaded the save in the untranslated version. I eventually noticed that arousal IS rising, but it isn't showing the Arousal status in the menu in the translated version.

So that's a bug: Arousal status doesn't show in the status menu in the translation, but it does in the untranslated version.

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
This, also some skills can convert stuff (like semen) to SL but I think it converts it into an item with SSL in brackets instead.
Do you mean the pink sewer water? If someone can find out which event that handles that trap I can look into it. Guess it's another wrong reference because the English text uses different variables than the Chinese version.

And cum getting converted to SSL is intended. You need that stuff for crafting.

Last edited:

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do you mean the pink sewer water?

And cum getting converted to SSL is intended. You need that stuff for crafting.
The sewer, yes. For the convert skill, it means the description is wrong, because it says "convert to SL" instead of SSL.

Also might have to change like 3 instances of マッサージ to マッサージ in the CommonEvents file for massage experience. (only the ones with CommomEXP in front of them) Saw that hint in the eyny thread.

Last edited:

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
okay I cheated to get the keys for testing, and even if you unlock the mik extractor it stays locked on and cannot be removed.

Edit: Well it can be removed at the wardrobe, but i think this is what caused the issue in ng+

Last edited:
OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Also might have to change like 3 instances of マッサージ to マッサージ in the CommonEvents file for massage experience. (only the ones with CommomEXP in front of them) Saw that hint in the eyny thread.
Sorry but I don't get what you mean by that. There is only one Plugin Command entry for that in the CommonEvents named "CommonEXP 乳首責め マッサージ 1" is there something wrong with it?

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry but I don't get what you mean by that. There is only one Plugin Command entry for that in the CommonEvents named "CommonEXP 乳首責め マッサージ 1" is there something wrong with it?
"マッサージ" appears around 8 times in the file, but only 3 with "CommonEXP" in front of them. And yes, the line is different (ー and — are not the same).

Edit1: Also noticed that bondage resistance is -20% for me instead of a red 20% in the translation in the stat screen.
Edit2: The blindfold item in the eye slot is called Lust Crest and not sure if the description is correct for it.

Last edited:

llamaguy42

Reputation score
Oh yea you are right! I haven't notice that at all. It's another wrong reference in the CommonEvents. Have to fix that with the next update...
Attached a fix for this code (search for the first bit of code until \\f[I]\\c[5] to find the corresponding entry in CommonEvents, then replace from there until the REAL_TIME_ON bit which is easy to find):

Note that the level trackers which I think are added by the mod (everything after {"code":111,"indent":0,"parameters":[1,3000,0,1,0]} in the replace) didn't actually call for any variables and appear to be unused; I added in some variable calls where I could find variables for them (Pleasure Addict and Hypnosis LV don't appear to have a variable for the current Lv, and Pervert/Exhibitionism don't appear to change in level despite having variables). The 111 code appears to hide all that stuff anyway - you have to remove that code to have it show up in-game (but then you probably have to remove a few of the empty text blocks for everything to show). If you don't want the added variable calls just replace everything up to the 111 code.

I also translated as I felt was most reasonable (I just copied over from the Chinese file and translated the text), might want to change that as per your preferences.

So apparently Amane has two methods of breaking out of restraint attacks. You can either use your HP to break out when the bar becomes green or you can use your mana to break out. Using mana to break out (by pressing enter for example) has no limits as far as I can see but cost you mana which gets limited pretty heavily with high miasma pollution.
That's true - but the sudden increase I occasionally see is different from the mana expenditure method (at least it happens when I'm not using mana). Though thinking about it, it may be related to the Bullseye engrams.[/I]

Attachments