Shadows Floating Nevermore (Fmokou) ; GM'd by MAF

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Shadows Floating Nevermore (Fmokou) ; GM'd by MAF

"Uuuuuuuuh," the peasant man hung that line for a while as the giant butt expressed itself at him over and over. "Yeah, that's good..." he agreed to her request, though it seemed like he was speaking of something else. "W-why not, uh... Sleep in my bed?" he offered. "Only good place worth sleepin around here... A-and you'd have... Someone to... Keep you warm..." he said slowly, his breathing very heavy the longer he stared at her ass.

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yuki was slightly shocked when she heard his proposal, turning her cheeks red with embarrassment, when the thought to agree crossed her mind. Unsure how to answer his request, Yuki’s ass began to nervously wiggle from side to side while she tried figuring out how to respond. After a short awkward pause, Yuki finally spoke up in a bashful manner. ''I…. Ummmm… Alright.'' Yuki respond. ''I don’t mind, you tried to heroically save me after all, besides it beats sleeping on the floor or somewhere else uncomfortable, and I could use someone to keep me warm, getting ill would be awful.'' Yuki said bashfully, trying her best to avoid eye contact with him as with a beat red face she continued scrubbing the floor.

However, Yuki’s scrubbing slowed down as when she realized how intently he was staring at her ass, making her feel even more embarrassed as it was slightly exciting her. ''U-Ummm… you know it’s a little bit hard concentrating on my work, when you’re staring that intently at my butt.'' Yuki said while shaking her butt a little bit. ''N-Not that I mind it, it’s just getting me a little worked up, and it’s slightly uncomfortable.'' Yuki explained, as she continued with her work, as she couldn’t help but move her ass a bit more sensual back and forth. Unless he interrupted Yuki, she would promptly finish her cleaning as she worked incredibly fast even while distracted. ''Is there something else that needs to be done, or are you ready for bed?'' Yuki asked politely like a servant would do.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man thought about what she said, before he grinned. "Well, if you don't want to be covered up, then I have no choice but to see everything, right?" he haunted her with her choice of refusing the blanket, even if she had good reason to do so. "So, I'll look very closely~" he announced, pulling his chair up until she could tell he was right behind her, watching her move the entire time. Then, after a time and plenty of excitement on her part, he called out with a snap. "Oi, you're not done! You're making a mess on the floor." he said, the drippings of her pussy soaking the wood. "Don't worry, I've got it~" he said, before Yuki found her ass gripped, and the peasant man putting his face to her ass, his tongue quickly moving to clean her pussy of the juices she was leaking. His tongue caressed her pussy, licking up the juices she was leaking and actually doing a diligent job of it, as not a single splatter hit the floor further. If Yuki didn't stop this, she'd spend the rest of her job being licked by his tongue, cumming a few times over such that when the job was done her head was swirling with lust.

Provided she didn't shove the man off, he'd lift her in his arms. "You won't stop leaking those juices, will ya?" he inquired with a grin, before taking her to the shabby bed and laying her down. "I know how to calm you down." he stated, unbuckling his pants and unveiling his cock, before seeking to climb on top of her and grip her hips before slamming his cock into her folds.

Fmokou

Reputation score

Yuki was a bit surprised by the peasant sudden change in behavior, perhaps her meek behavior or that she agreed to share a bed with him, made him a lot more domineering. ''I-I suppose it’s my own fault for refusing to cover up, a-and I can’t really force you to not look. S-so I suppose I will just have to deal with it.'' Yuki responded with embarrassment, as she quickly continued scrubbing the floor, trying her best to ignore how close he was sitting behind her. However, after a bit Yuki began to significantly slow down with her work, the more intently he was staring the more her pussy began to leak her juices. After a bit, instead of focusing on her work, Yuki was more focused on showing off her butt, raising it higher up into the air while pushing her ass further out with each single sweep, making sure to keep her ass cheeks spread each couple seconds to give him a good look. Meanwhile Yuki had no clue of the mess she was making on the floor, until the peasant point it out, Yuki felt like she could die from shame at the sight of the floor.''I-I-I’m so sorry, I will clean it up immediately!'' Yuki apologized, as she immediately began cleaning her own mess. ''O-Oh, w-what are you.. hmmm, Y-You know it’s going to take a while i-if you do that.'' Yuki groaned out, when the peasant moved his mouth on her pussy. The constant licking and slurping of the peasant seemed to mess up Yuki quite a bit, making her stumble a few times while the room filled with quiet moans. More than once, Yuki completely stopped cleaning, and instead focused on rubbing her pussy over his tongue, smearing her juices all over his tongue while moaning a bit louder. While each time Yuki came, she stopped working completely as all she could do was press her face against the dirty rag, which was now covered in her own juices, while her body shook weakly with her loud groans being muffled by the rag. It took quite a while to clean the mess she left behind, as Yuki was both distracted, and purposefully slowing herself down to enjoy the peasants tongue.

Once Yuki finally finished, she felt exhausted, and her mind couldn’t stop thinking about wanting to be filled by something big. Yuki yelped in surprise as the peasant suddenly picked her up, as she was impressed he could carry her, after all Yuki wasn’t the smallest or lightest woman. Yuki averted her gaze at his comment, as she held on to him in his arms. ''I-I… I can’t really help with you licking me that much.'' Yuki said shyly, while she let him lay her onto the bed. ''O-Okay, d-don’t hold back, I-I won’t calm down unless you’re going all out~'' Yuki groaned out a bit seductively on the bed, spreading her legs for him as soon as she sees his pants drop to the floor. When he climbs on top of her, Yuki wraps her arms around his back pulling his face against her breasts, while her legs wrap around his waist as soon as he slams his cock into her, as her pussy tightens around his cock.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"O-kay!" the peasant man acknowledged, jumping on top of Yuki and impaling her almost immediately, his cock sliding right into her overly excited folds with incredible ease. His hands moved up to grab her legs, angling them upwards so that her pussy was facing more upwards as well, allowing him to shift forward and basically pound straight down into her. "So warm~" he cooed, moaning as his balls repeatedly slapped against her ass, a constant reminder that he had a load waiting for her. The rickety bed rocked back and forth with each savage thrust, the peasant having far less skill than Theodor but still having done enough licking to get her close to climax before the sex even began. Such that minutes into the session she was already close to her second gush of girly fluids. His slowly increasing movements didn't help with that either, his downward thrusts becoming faster as he was stimulated more and more by her gripping folds. To the point that the angle and the velocity of his thrusts became too much, the pleasurable friction bringing her to climax, and creating further mess where they were connected.

"You just keep making more of a mess. Are you sure this will calm you down, or is this just making you hornier~?" he inquired. "Speaking of... I'm about to cum too. Inside, or outside?" he inquired, leaving her the choice of taking a creampie or not.

Fmokou

Reputation score

The peasants cock easily slipped into Yuki’s wet slippery folds, after being constantly teased her pussy was burning with desire to be filled. Seeing what the peasant is trying to accomplish, instead of trying to embrace him, Yuki grabbed her legs to try helping him in holding her legs up. Yuki helplessly moaned, as the peasant was free to abuse her pussy as hard and much as he wants to. Yuki couldn’t wait to be filled with his seed, as she was reminded of the reward waiting for him with each loud smack of his sack against her sizeable ass. With each savage thrust, Yuki’s boobs wildly bounced as what he was lacking in skill was made up for in enthusiasm, as her sensitive abused pussy was ready to explode with a few savage thrusts. ''Ahhhhh, Y-You’re being too rough, p-please slow down o-or I-I won’t be able to control myself.'' Yuki moaned out, as shortly after the volume of her moans reached to the point where anyone outside might be able to hear her, while her pussy tightens around his cock eagerly trying to milk his white goo out. Yuki’s juices were making an absolute mess of his bed as she was constantly leaking on it, though the sticky mess that she made between them was about to get a lot worse as her tongue began to loll out her mouth while her eyes moved back into her head, when suddenly her pussy gushed out her juices making an absolute sticky mess, followed by the loudest longest moan as her body began to tremble with pleasure.

''I-I’m soooo sorryyyyyyy.'' Yuki groaned out. ''I-I promise I will clean it up after.'' Yuki replied to his embarrassing words, as she stopped holding on to her legs and instead was hiding her face in embarrassment. ''P-Please fill me up, I-I don’t want to make more of a mess then I already have.'' Yuki pleas as her pussy tightened around his cock desperately trying to milk the seed from his sack. Although it might not have been the smartest idea, as Yuki knew the women in her family were pretty fertile, however in her lust altered state of mind, Yuki’s womb was eagerly awaiting his hot white goo.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The peasant man she didn't even learn the name of lowered his weight onto her, wrapping his arms around her body and soon jack hammering her pussy with his cock. The build up of pleasure reached a climax, with him hilting inside of her as she felt his cock erupt and throb. Her womb filled with his seed. He let out a groan with that, before withdrawing his cock with a wet squish.

"Now you're leaking my cum everywhere. Oh well, I guess you just cannot help it." he chuckled. "I'll find ways for you to apologize, don't worry." he said, before wrapping her up in covers. "Just sleep. When you wake up, we'll have you work on repaying me." he said. And after such a long day, Yuki felt herself slipping...

To awake to the feeling of hands all over her. Though only a pair. Early morning, and one hand groped her breast while the other fondled her crotch as a tongue licked her neck. "Morning~" said the peasant, "Mind if I enjoy my breakfast?" he inquired, as she could barely wake up before his cock was slipping into her asshole. If she didn't resist, he'd get her into a doggy style position and fuck her in the ass until he came inside, before letting Yuki go. If she did make him bugger off, he'd be a little pushy but back off ultimately. "So, where you going now? Out into the city like that?" he inquired, chuckling.

Fmokou

Reputation score

Yuki’s pussy tightened around his cock, desperately trying to milk the hot sticky cum inside his balls. Yuki’s breasts were bouncing around wildly, her pussy squirting out a little bit of her excitement each time he thrust into her. Until Yuki could feel his cock calm down, and throb inside of her. Even though Yuki want to deny her desire to be filled desperately, in the heat of the moment all she could do was groan approvingly while a man she didn’t even know the name off filled up her womb. The instant he pulled out with a wet squish, his seed was leaking out of Yuki slowly, soiling the covers as she couldn’t help but blissfully smile.

However, that smile was short lived as she began to hide her face with embarrassment at his words. ''I-I am sorry, I-I am sorry for being such a messy girl.'' Yuki apologized. ''O-Okay, I-I promise I will make it up to you.'' Yuki responded meekly as he kept making her feel incredibly guilty for making a mess of both is room and bed. Without much effort Yuki fell asleep as her body had been worked thoroughly.

Yuki squirmed around uncomfortably in bed as she felt a pair of hands explore her body, occasionally groaning as she groggily opened her eyes. While barely awake and still exhausted from yesterday, Yuki barely realized that he was groping her breast while fondling her crotch. ''M-Morning…'' Yuki replied drowsily. ''Huh? Breakfa ngh!.'' Yuki groaned out as before she realized what was going on his cock already slipped into her asshole, the surprise making tighten around the sudden invasion. Yuki didn’t resist at all, allowing him to freely thrust inside her ass, and fill it up with his semen, as all she could do was press her face into a pillow while hugging it, to silence out her groans. ''I don’t know, that’s why I need your help. I know I’m not really in a position to ask you favors but… I need your help finding a couple of people.'' Yuki replied. ''I want you to show me where Bores, Antonio and Yager live, and sleep.'' Yuki requested from the peasant. ''A-As for my attire, u-unless you have something I can wear, preferably something that can hide this collar, I will just have to suck it up and go outside like this.'' Yuki replied. However, the most embarrassing part was perhaps her bowels filled with semen as she desperately was clenching her asshole to make sure to keep it inside, feeling already guilty enough with how much of a mess she made.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The peasant nodded, as introductions came first. His name was Rindal, as he went on to explain their locations. Antonio was apparently the man she worked for before, who made her dress lewdly for room and board. Yager was housed in a thick watch tower that doubled as his home on the first floor and his job on the second. It was at the corner of town, into the woods somewhat. And Bores the doctor was right in the middle of town. His 'profession' was helping mostly with pregnancies with a side of helping people with sickness. Though Rindal could only recall him putting people to sleep as the supposed method of helping people through their sickness. He also reckoned that women often get pregnant when they visit him.

"Clothes, huh? I can get ya something... Now that Jason is dead, his smithy probably has a lot of money in it that I can use to go get you something. Just stay here, I'll be right back." he said, leaving the house for the better of about 45 minutes, coming back with a one-piece dress for a village girl, blue in color with white lining. With this she'd look like a peasant as well. "Here ya go! Nothing to hide the collar though." he lamented. He helped her put the complicated dress on, his hands enjoying her more round parts as he did so.

Dressed, Yuki now knew where she had to go to eliminate those wanted by Theodor for villainy.

Fmokou

Reputation score

Yuki introduced herself as Catherine, as she felt giving a fake name would be better considering the actions that transpired here, and the fact her old master might be looking for her. The first man Yuki already knew, though she hoped to get some more information about him, which apparently Rindal didn’t have. Yuki noted down the other two locations in her memory.

''Thanks, I don’t care what you buy as long as I don’t have to move completely exposed through town.'' Yuki responded before he left, placing her round bottom on a chair to wait patiently for him to return. Once Rindal returned, Yuki gratefully took the dress from him, and took a concerned look at it, as she was worried the dress might not fit correctly with her stature, large bottom and big breasts. When trying to put the dress on, Yuki’s initial worries seemed to be true as with a lot of trouble and groping from Rindal, she finally managed to fit the dress around her curves. However, without any underwear on, you could clearly see the outline of her nipples poking through the skin hugging dress, and depending on how long the skirt is, her modesty might be not as hidden as she liked. ''N-No underwear huh? Well thank you anyway.'' Yuki said with gratitude, as she felt Rindal really didn’t have to do this much for her. ''Before I leave, I usually keep my promises. So if you ever see me or want me to repay you on a later date, let me know.'' Yuki offers, waiting a second before Rindal’s response.

Whatever Rindal requested of Yuki, she would bid him farewell, and move to scout out the first target. Since it was day time, Yuki figured out that scouting out both Yager and Boris would be smart before she would strike them down during midnight. Hopefully this way Yuki would prevent the commotion she created at the blacksmith, as the last thing she wanted is spread a rumor that a demon was going around killing people. Although Yuki was still unfamiliar with the town, she followed Rindal rough directions to the middle of the town, if she arrived safely in the middle of the town she began to ask directions to Bores’ clinic.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And so she did some looking around. She found the clinic rather easily, the town wasn't big. Some townspeople recognized her, grinning often and chuckling. To those she might as well be naked as they probably didn't forget the image. The clinic seemed to house the doctor himself, who was with mortar and pestle grinding herbs into a fine powder. Unless Yuki approached he'd pay absolutely no heed.

Fmokou

Reputation score

Yuki glared somewhat embarrassingly at those who chuckled at her, but luckily she found the clinic rather easily and didn’t have to suffer this embarrassment for too long. Looking inside, Yuki saw a man that most likely was the doctor, though she didn’t want to assume and accidently kill the wrong person. Perhaps Yuki could even convince him to go somewhere privately with her. Yuki entered the clinic, hoping that he didn’t recognize her as it could mess up her plan a little. ''Excuse me? Are you the doctor of this town?'' Yuki asks politely, and if it seemed like he didn’t recognize her, she continued with. ''I was sent here by my mistress, she has an issue that I would like to discuss somewhere more privately.'' Yuki asks, hoping that he would fall for her little trap.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Yuki came into the clinic, the man looked up at her. His face was stern, full of a no-nonsense look about him. "I don't do house visits. This is as private a place as any, so if your mistress wishes to speak, she can do it here." he stated coldly. "If that is all, then remove yourself from my clinic, I do not want actual potential patrons to think I'm busy with you."

Fmokou

Reputation score

Yuki clicks her tongue, annoyed at his dismissive behavior, though she manages to stay calm. Although Yuki was annoyed and wanted to leave his clinic as soon as possible, she smiled kindly and tried to think of another way to meet him privately. ''Alright, since you give me no other option, I suppose this place is good enough.'' Yuki states with an exasperated sigh. ''Please keep what I am about to tell you a secret.'' Yuki requests of him. ''My mistress fears that she might be currently pregnant, and wants a doctor to check if she is pregnant, preferably one that is discreet and far away from people that would recognize her.'' Yuki explains. ''She’s willing to pay handsomely if you can receive her here after sundown.'' Yuki pleas as she is trying to make it sound very urgent he agrees to this. ''Although she didn’t give me a lot to pay upfront, perhaps I could assist you with something if it helps changing your mind?'' Yuki asks somewhat bashfully, though she hoped he wouldn’t take up on her upfront offer and just agree to her request.

However, if it seemed like he was going to decline Yuki outright, she hiked up her dress a little nearly showing him her lack of underwear, and push her breasts out to make sure he could see the outline of her nipples against the fabric. You could clearly see that Yuki was uncomfortable, and embarrassed about trying to seduce him into agreeing.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hearing Yuki's offer, the doctor let out a hum. "Well, that's not too unusual a request. Just have her hide her face and dress in black and come here. There's no way anyone will notice who she is. It's honestly that simple." he said. "Though, how handsomely are we talking?" he said, eyes going to Yuki first of all. "I do require payment up front though, I cannot just accept her in the middle of the night and have a ruckus ensue if she didn't bring enough." he said. Though one look at Yuki, and a bit of extra convincing later... He grinned. "I can wait for the payment, in this case... Let us talk in my study." he declared, lifting a plaque to hang over his desk that read: "Procedure in Progress" to deter any customers coming in as he stood from his desk, and went to a door opposite the way she came in, inviting her into his private room.

Fmokou

Reputation score

It seemed Yuki’s plan succeeded, she figured someone as depraved as him wouldn’t be able to resist her lewd behavior, though she was slightly annoyed and sickened that she had to resort to seducing him. ''Thank goodness, my mistress would’ve been so angry with me if I failed.'' Yuki says while acting relieved and excited. Unless the doctor specifically told Yuki to leave her sword behind, she would casually bring it inside his private quarters. Either way Yuki would follow him inside, and first carefully look around the doctor’s private quarters before making any rash decision. ''So… what can I help you with?'' Yuki asks to keep him a bit distracted while she looks around, trying to figure out if people could potentially see or hear them here.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There was a window, but with blinds that were already closed, he apparently liked his privacy. "Do you even need ask?" he inquired. "It's not unusual for a woman forsaken by currency to offer such a thing. Honestly it's one of the oldest traditions, trading services or good for sex. Did you know that? The first official job human kind ever had was prostitution. Funny that. Though of course it's unprovable with absolution, however the theory is sound given we have seen primates do it." he stated. "You're a warrior woman I see. What an odd thing to do, I'd assume a warrior would be too proud to use her body. Or perhaps you are above such moral limitations? Indeed, you look like the devious type." he chuckled.

"So, my dear. Aren't you going to rid yourself of such attire? Tis only going to get dirty, so why not fold it all up and place it upon my chair so it does not get wrinkled." he advised her. "Then, I would like you on your knees if you'd be so kind. Oh, and use the pillow from the chair. I'd imagine putting your knees on the hard wood wouldn't be very comfortable."

Fmokou

Reputation score

While Yuki looked around the room, she responded with simple nods and hums to his history lesson. Luckily for her, it seemed that the doctor liked his privacy, possibly because the bastard enjoyed using women that he took in his care. ''Warrior? Oh no, no, no, it’s only for self-defense, or when I have to protect my mistress. I… I’m nothing like a warrior. I’m just a lowly slave.'' Yuki replied with sadness in her voice as his words hit a lot deeper than he probably realized, she already felt bad for using dirty tactics and having murder him. However, after seeing the blacksmith and knowing the innkeeper, it was clear that she should trust Theodor’s words, and not give them a second chance.

''Of course, I don't want to walk around with stains on my dress.'' Yuki replied with a small giggle. ''Oh my, that is awfully kind of you, I will be sure to use the pillow. I need to walk quite the distance after this. It would be awful to have sore knees.'' Yuki says with gratitude. When she went to remove her clothing, she purposefully moved in a way that would get her close to him. Once she was next him, her kind eyes changed into a cold glare, and her expression changed into a rather serious one. ''I’m sorry.'' Yuki whispered with genuine sorrow in her voice. When suddenly she whipped her sword towards him, striking at his chest, and she quickly followed up with another strike, and then finished with an extravagant twirl, striking him one last time at the end of it.

She uses lightning strikes and battle dance.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her sword flashed three times, from the sun's rays hitting the blade mid swing.

What followed was the thump of the man's body hitting the floor. His blood sprayed forth, coating Yuki with splatters of it. The doctor was dead.

Fmokou

Reputation score

When the doctor’s body hit the floor, Yuki frowned at herself. She wanted to help people to redeem herself, not brutally murder those who can’t even defend themselves. Even though she wanted to prove her previous master wrong, and show herself that she can do more than murdering others. However, these men were irredeemable, and the town would hopefully be better off without them.

After Yuki took one last look at her victim, she wiped her sword clean, and then tried to do the same with her dress. If she could easily clean her dress from the blood splatters, she would quickly leave his private quarters, and if there were no further interruptions the clinic. Yuki quickly made her way towards the edge of town, while trying to avoid as many people as possible, wanting to avoid the humiliating stares and comments of the townsfolk. However, if the bloodstains were too obvious, even after cleaning, she would look around his private quarters, looking for something else to wear.