Shadows Floating Nevermore (Fmokou) ; GM'd by MAF

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Shadows Floating Nevermore (Fmokou) ; GM'd by MAF

"For all the people outside?" he questioned. "You mean, the criminals and what not that use my little town in the middle of nowhere as a safe haven? Do you even have any idea who you're trying to 'help'?" he inquired. "Stay your weapon, you're misguided. You're being led along and you don't even know it." he encouraged her. "Let us talk, I implore you. I will clear up the misunderstandings." he requested, his hand lifted as if to react to anything she might do, but as Yuki stood before him, she didn't feel his magic assaulting her. As if he put his 'weapon' down first.

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Being on the verge of defeat, Yuki knew her best choice might be to simply listen to what Theodor has to say, instead of continuing her futile struggle. In response to Theodor clearing Yuki’s mind, she complies, and carefully puts down the weapon on the floor. ''Misunderstandings? So far as I can tell you are letting this town rot, calling all the people in this town criminals seems harsh don’t you agree?'' She inquires. ''Misguided? All I see is a man that is using his incredible wealth to sustain a harem, and living in luxury. While people out there are miserable, it’s rare to see a town in such a poor condition.'' She accuses. ''It is pretty clear to me that you’re inept at being a mayor, you just use the people here, and give them no protection. I even heard you kidnap women from the street to sell them as slaves, of course I don’t know the truth behind those rumors, but even if they were false it is pretty clear to me you’re just using this town for your own selfish benefit.'' She states, as it was pretty clear that Yuki didn’t have high opinions on Theodor’s leadership skills, but perhaps having his point of view might change that, however, after seeing the state of the town she highly doubt he could convince her otherwise.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"This town's issues were caused by it's own people, unfortunately. What I have here is the best I can manage with the population that surrounds me." he argued. "I'm sure you've seen it. You had to have. The towns people are perverted, sick, and outright evil. The Inn Keeper makes a labor force out of women and dresses them skantly so that he can use them to sell them for profit. Otherwise, he charges them obscene prices for rooms." he stated. "The blacksmith purposefully uses cheap materials so people keep coming back for replacements. Again, he abuses female customers. And don't get me started on the rest of the town. The farmers mix the meat of warped beasts with good meat and feeds it to the population. He uses his own daughters to breed with the warped creatures to create his meat en masse. A sickening factory of corruption. And then comes those who carry their own little band of merry men, who would lie to people like you so that they can remove me from power and assume control." he stated.

"This entire town is sinful. And believe me, the women here have better lives, even if I use them to sustain my own soul. They are well fed, and most of them were given to me by horrible families seeking to pay for housing. Outright throwing the girls away, and would beat them if I refused for not being attractive enough to allure me." saying that, the girl behind got out of the bath, her belly fat with child as she approached Yuki, and took one of her hands.

"I know it seems strange, that's what I thought too. Theodor is a wicked man in his own way, yes. He's an intolerable sex fiend," she laughed while giving him a verbal jab, one which Theodor didn't seem to appreciate. "But I've never been more healthy in my life. Honestly, I became fat when I was sold to him, simply because he fed me so well and gave me such a comfortable home." she told Yuki. "I am one of his many servants, and I honestly am okay with this life. Protected, fed, and I'm going to give birth to a wonderful child that Theodor will allow me to raise however I will. Granted, he's going to help for certain, if he wants to continue taking my energy." she cast a lecturing gaze at him.

"So," Theodor spoke up again. "That's the situation. You were here only to help someone out while acting under some idea of justice. Whatever that scumbag offered you, ignore it. Instead," he reached one hand out to Yuki. "Why not join me, Yuki? If I have more people, I can keep this town law abiding, instead of being forced to keep my guards here to protect myself and others from the ever present threat of invasion. If I have you, then you can venture out there and make things right. Correct the foul attitudes of the criminals I call my citizens. I know you have no reason to accept, since this isn't your town, but... Well, if nothing else, I can pay you, and offer you shelter for no cost. Besides, your equipment as well is shoddy. You could use an upgrade, right?"

Though, at the end, he waved his hand. "If you don't want to, that's fine... I have only a few issues with letting you go, mostly around the fact that you put a blade to my neck, so... I will let you go if you wish, after a payment of your energy. It'll give my ladies a break, and you have... The most substantial soul I've tasted yet~" he cooed. "So naturally I will want a little more~"

Fmokou

Reputation score

Yuki isn’t quite sure how much of what Theodor is telling is the truth, it didn’t help that Theodor is pretty manipulative from what she could tell, and Yuki’s own feelings only made her more wary of him. However, it was true that she had witnessed at least some of this corruption first hand, the innkeeper was indeed asking for a ridiculous amount of gold, and most of the women there probably were forced into that line of business, just like she was. ''If I hadn’t witnessed it myself, I would’ve doubted you more.'' Yuki responded sadly. ''If everything you’re saying is true, then this place is more disgusting than I first imagined it to be, and I know I might’ve been a little bit hasty in my judgement. I just assumed that the mayor was taking every little bit of money from these people.'' Yuki explained, though she wasn’t completely sure if this still wasn’t the case. Yuki also felt like she might have underestimated the shrewdness of the one that gave her this task, perhaps there were more brains in that psychopaths head then she thought. ''I… might’ve been too trusting, but if I simply believe what you’re saying, I feel like I am making the same mistake once again. Don’t get me wrong, you look a whole lot more respectable than the man who put me up to this, but that also means I have to be a little more wary of what you’re saying.'' Yuki explained once he finished his statements about how corrupt the town is.

Yuki was surprised to hear the pregnant woman talk so positively and openly about Theodor, though she knew from experience that Theodor seemed to have a way with women, as Theodor easily could make someone as closed off as Yuki feel emotions she made sure to shy away from no matter what. ''I can tell that you’re quite happy being here, and I cannot deny that you look healthy, I am sure you will have a wonderful child.'' Yuki responded with a kind smile, grasping her hand in return. ''But I doubt that all his servants feel the same way as you, not everyone would be happy being a slave of an intolerable sex fiend, no matter how much he feeds or loves them.'' Yuki stated, as she already obviously knew one person that would want to see Theodor dead, although she wasn’t exactly sure for what reason.

After listening Theodor’s offer, Yuki wasn’t sure what to do. On one side Theodor seemed a whole lot more caring and mentally stable then the guy who sent her here in the first place. On the other side, she was well aware how manipulative Theodor is, and the fact that Yuki was fond of Theodor didn’t make it any easier. Yuki was afraid that if she joined him, that in no time her heart would beat on his command, and she would end up like the pregnant woman, though there are much worse fates then that. ''What I really should be doing is just taking you up on that offer to leave, like you said, this isn’t my town nor do I have any emotional attachment to it.'' Yuki states. ''And if I were to join you, I am afraid you will turn me into your obedient pet in no time, y-you’re quite handsome after all…'' Yuki admits honestly, making her furiously blush. Yuki was also well aware of her own weak mind, and how well her body reacted to any sort of pleasure. ''But you see, luckily for you I am quite the idiot. I cannot just leave the poor people here to their own devices. I know how stupid this might sound, but I want to give these people some hope, nobody deserves to live in such dire circumstances.'' She states proudly. ''And I know I need help achieving this. So I will accept your offer, you don’t have to pay. I wasn’t doing it for the money to begin with.'' Yuki explains. ''I have one condition though, once I am done cleansing this town from its corruption I want you to releasing any servant that doesn’t want to be here, and give them a respectable home in this town, and be sure to support those you made pregnant, that is all I am asking from you.'' Yuki requested from Theodor. ''I can’t believe I am saying this, but you may feed on me, if your servants need a break, I have no problem sharing a bit of my energy as long as I don’t need it.'' Yuki offers with a blush on her face, as she doesn’t mind sacrificing herself to make it a bit more tolerable for Theodor’s other servants. Besides, even though Yuki would never admit it, it felt amazing having her energy taken by Theodor, as it would only make her frustrated to be the only woman that doesn’t get to feel that sensation.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

''If everything you’re saying is true, then this place is more disgusting than I first imagined it to be, and I know I might’ve been a little bit hasty in my judgement. I just assumed that the mayor was taking every little bit of money from these people.''
"Well, me taking their money isn't entirely untrue. To put it to you simply, with the power I have, I could collapse upon any single entity within this town. When they do their deeds, they offer me money and influence to stay away. Before I was in this position I am now in, I had maybe half a dozen guardsmen, untrained and worthless. I only managed to talk them down through sheer ruthlessness as they did things like run a pervy hotel for random patrons while extorting female travelers. If I tried to stop everything, this town would be in shambles or run by someone worse. I'm not wearing a badge of honor like I'm some kind of idealistic fool, but I'm also not evil incarnate seeking ill upon everyone. My choices were two evils, and I chose one." he explained in defense of himself.

''I… might’ve been too trusting, but if I simply believe what you’re saying, I feel like I am making the same mistake once again. Don’t get me wrong, you look a whole lot more respectable than the man who put me up to this, but that also means I have to be a little more wary of what you’re saying.''
"The difference here is that I'm telling you to do what you want, since I know you obviously want things to just look better in general, a view point I can agree with. A peaceful town is much more manageable than dealing with a festival of criminals." he stated. "So, I'm not telling you to do anything, other than pay your dues if you want to leave."

''But I doubt that all his servants feel the same way as you, not everyone would be happy being a slave of an intolerable sex fiend, no matter how much he feeds or loves them.''
The woman nodded. "Many see it just as a way to live as best they can. Provide a service for a service, a great service at that. Most understand that when they think of a whore's life, they don't think of living in a place like this." she declared. "A few... Just understand that it's worse to be out there."

''And if I were to join you, I am afraid you will turn me into your obedient pet in no time, y-you’re quite handsome after all…''
He grinned. "That's... More of a personal choice, don't you agree~?" he cooed.

''I have one condition though, once I am done cleansing this town from its corruption I want you to releasing any servant that doesn’t want to be here, and give them a respectable home in this town, and be sure to support those you made pregnant, that is all I am asking from you.'' Yuki requested from Theodor. ''I can’t believe I am saying this, but you may feed on me, if your servants need a break, I have no problem sharing a bit of my energy as long as I don’t need it.''
To her offer, he seemed to hum. He looked at her with a bit of examination, while Yuki would find him still very attractive and a beautiful person even without the magic. "And I only have one for you. If I give up those who sustain my soul, I desire replacements. I don't live on the same things you do, and I wouldn't mind it if you didn't make this seem like you're doing a justice while all you are actually doing is ruining my food source. I do not believe true justice involves killing yourself just because you need sex. If it's just you, that's fine. Your soul is more than plentiful for me, easily dwarfing several of these girls combined. So you can take that route if you wish~" he cooed.

"Still, if you ever wish to give them a break, you're more than welcome to~" he cooed at Yuki, his cock still erect and twitching. "Otherwise, be sure to rest up. I will be keeping myself healthy in the meanwhile. I'll write on a board, all the trouble makers of the village. You can deal with it in a systematic manner. Just cross off those whom you've dealt with, and we can see about making this town peaceful." he said.

Regardless of Yuki's choice to occupy the manor owner or not, there'd be a chalk board in the center hall showing a few titles with names: Antonio the Chef/Innkeeper, Jason the Blacksmith, Yager the neighborhood watchman, and Bores the Doctor. All with lines directed to the same crime, "EXTORTION, RAPE, AND MURDER". At the bottom of the board read, "Deal with them as you see fit."

Fmokou

Reputation score

''I don’t blame you for what choice you have made, others might have done much worse then you. You should’ve cracked down hard before you made such a mess of this city, I do understand that right now your hands are tied, they most likely will try to remove you from your position, if you suddenly start refusing their brides and crack down on them hard.'' Yuki responded with a heavy sigh, feeling like he could’ve prevented this from happening, but instead choose the easy money, and took the safer route.''I do believe you want this town to be more peaceful, and of course I want to help the innocent people in this town, I’m a fool after all.'' Yuki says with a sigh. ''I hope my trust isn’t misplaced, and once I fixed your town, please don’t ever let it fall this far into corruption again.'' Yuki stated in a somewhat lecturing way.

After Yuki listened to Theodor’s counter request, if she wasn’t trying to find her lost family she wouldn’t mind spending the rest of her days as his food. However, currently she wasn’t planning on staying here forever. In fact as soon as she mended the corruption of this place a little bit, she was planning to leave. Although she was going to cleanse this town even if he wouldn’t agree to her offer, she wanted to find some way to free the women he kept here. ''I’m sorry I have to decline on that offer. I can’t stay here forever, I’m searching my lost family, even though it might be nearly impossible to find them, I still hope that someday I can find at least one of my siblings.'' Yuki explained with a saddened expression on her face. ''Perhaps, if you’re willing to give up the town to someone else, and travel together with me. I won’t mind you drain me every night, or whenever I don’t need my energy for the day. I will even carry as many children as you want, when we travel together, because it requires you to sacrifice a great deal, I will promise to make it worth it for you.'' Yuki offer’s him. ''I will try to fix this city regardless if you let those women go, but please consider my offer carefully.'' Yuki states.

Looking at Theodor’s cock twitch, Yuki couldn’t help but get a little bit flustered, when she heard his response to her suggestion. ''A-Alright, as long as I stay at the manor, every night you can give your girls a break, and use me in their stead. Perhaps this might also persuade you, to take my offer, b-but you can only take it right before I go to sleep, I need my energy during the day, to fix this city.'' Yuki response shyly, however, this arrangement worked perfectly fine for her, this way she could both help the women that were trapped in this manor while also trying her best to convince him to come with her. Besides, that you easily could tell from the moistness between Yuki’s legs, that she was looking forward to this, as she kept glancing at Theodor’s massive cock.

No matter what Theodor’s response was going to be, Yuki was already determined to help the people of this town. If she couldn’t save the girls in the manor, at least she could save the girls from the town, looking at the list that was put downstairs, Yuki really only recognized a singular name, and only by occupation. However, considering her current attire or rather lack thereof, made the blacksmith the most logical choice. This way she could see why he was on the list, and perhaps find a way to do this peaceful, as she didn’t want to murder those who could be persuaded to do different. Wanting to finish the list as quickly as possible, Yuki quickly made her exit from the manor, and into the streets. While moving through the streets, Yuki hoped that they were somewhat empty unlike before, as she felt utterly embarrassed walking completely naked through the streets, trying her best to hide her delicate parts while blushing furiously. The fact that this was slightly turning Yuki on, only made her more embarrassed, as anyone that looked closely could see she was slightly wet, and because Yuki was making haste, her butt and breasts were bouncing, and jiggling all over the place, making it hard for her to hide them. Yuki, having no clue where she was going, was forced to ask directions to the nearest people she could see, despite her wanting to avoid people while she felt so vulnerable walking naked over the street.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Theodor simply nodded at her request, though at the mention of her staying, he chuckled. "If you can believe it, you aren't the only one who can use that little trick to teleport around." he announced. "I can teleport myself to you whenever I need another dose. So running this town while keeping you good to your promise will go hand in hand~" he cooed. "A trick that will no doubt come in handy should you become victim to the evils of this world." he announced, before whispering something to the girl with him, as she brought out a ring. It wasn't forced onto Yuki's finger, simply handed to her. "Simply whisper "master" to this ring and I will hear you. I may not respond immediately, but I will be informed that you called for me. You'll have to forgive the phrasing as well, it was... Intended for someone else." he chuckled.

(Yuki acquires Master's Ring (Enchanted to get Theodor's attention when 'Master' is whispered to it))

"As you wish. Good luck out there." he announced. Though Yuki didn't think to seemingly ask for anything to wear, as she simply marched out. It was night time, so indeed there were few outside. The few that saw her, she'd know were staring at her. Though it didn't seem they had much interest to move in on her, content with just staring for the moment. Approaching one such man, she asked a fair build of a man with rugged facial hair and ragged hair that looked curly from a day's worth of sweat. He was sitting on a rocking chair on his porch when she approached, asking for the smithy. His eyes locked onto her figure, as she saw an incredibly obvious boner form a tent in his pants. "Smithy? Yeah... He'll be coming along soon. Come on inside, he'll be along shortly." he advised her, grinning from cheek to cheek while his eyes wandered all over her body.

Fmokou

Reputation score

Yuki was somewhat conflicted on how well the negotiations were going, on one hand she was glad that she could save those that wanted a different life, on the other hand she was worried that she might have offered Theodor a bit too much, and the fact that she felt somewhat okay with it only worried her more. ''That would make things a lot easier. To be fair I didn’t even consider that option myself. Maybe if I don’t have a safe place to sleep, I could perhaps return to the manor myself and just spend the night here.'' Yuki responded, figuring that would be the best course of action. Yuki accepted the ring, besides holding it in her hand she didn’t see didn’t see any other choice but to slide the ring over her finger with her lack of attire. ''I doubt you really feel that bad about the whole master thing.'' Yuki said with a grimace, as she felt it would be rather embarrassing to call for her 'master'. Hopefully she didn’t have to make use of the ring all too often, as she felt like relying on Theodor too much would be a bad idea.

Although Yuki didn’t expect it to be that late, it might be better this way, saving her a lot of embarrassment. Luckily those that did see her seemed to keep their distance, only staring at her body, which was already more than embarrassing enough for her. However, to Yuki’s dismay, she had to approach on of these gazing lustful men as she had no clue where the smithy would be located. Yuki simply picked the closed one to her, while asking for directions she made sure to keep her hands and arms covering her naughty bits, while asking the man she couldn’t help but uncomfortably squirm her body, feeling that not relying on Theodor at all might have been a mistake. After hearing the man’s response, and seeing his erection, Yuki was now sure that going outside naked in this town might not have been the smartest decision, and she should’ve just asked Theodor for some clothing. However, it wasn’t all bad perhaps Yuki could take this opportunity to teach a lesson to those who would abuse someone in a position like hers. ''Oh? I-I suppose I cannot stay outside like this, t-thank you I will gladly take you on that offer.'' Yuki responded with a smile, as the mans perverted eyes were locked on her, she doubled her effort to make sure her naughty bits weren’t exposed, though anyone could easily see the wetness around her crotch, as she wanted to curse her own body for being so sensitive.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man accepted her in, opening the door for her and seemingly looking around the town a bit, before closing the door, and locking it behind her. Once she was inside his small home, he would approach her as she stood inside. "Uh... Sit down. I don't have much for girly clothes, and all mine is fuzzy and itchy. But I can throw a blanket on ya." he said, offering such a blanket that smelled of unwashed peasantry that most rational people would refuse, unless they were unwashed as well.

"How about some tea, eh?" he offered, taking a moment to shift through some drawers of a dresser, pulling out some herbs, and mixing them into a clay cup with warm water. Without heat or the like, she was given a stale cup of tea with herbs mixed in. It smelled halfway decent, with a very relaxing aroma coming from it that made her mind calm down considerably. "Surely, smithy will be back soon... Relax until then." he said, always catching a glance at her cleavage.

Fmokou

Reputation score

Yuki simply just shook her head when she entered his house, at how suspicious he was acting, as she highly doubt he was just simply looking out for her, and watching if someone was following her. Yuki only became more suspicious when he locked the door behind her, though surprisingly he seemed to stay hospitable, maybe she looked a lot more imposing then she realized, even without clothing on. Or perhaps this man was a lot kinder then she gave him credit for, but it would take more than staying nice to lower her guard. Yuki sat her plump butt down as she crossed her legs to make sure her pussy wasn’t showing. ''Ah, don’t worry, I am grateful that you took me inside, I wouldn’t expect much more from a random stranger.'' Yuki replied with a chuckle. At the sight of the blanket, Yuki couldn’t help but feel disgusted as she rather stayed naked then risk catching some kind of disease or parasite. ''A-Ah, no thank you.'' Yuki replied, refusing to take the filthy blanket.

''I’m fine, I don’t want to impose more on your kindness.'' Yuki replied with a smile, though it seemed he was already preparing the blend for her before she even finished her sentence. Once the guy brought the cup, Yuki took a whiff at the scent of the blend, it smelled very soothing. Yuki was curious about the taste, though there was no way she could trust this man not to put something strange in her drink, although she wasn’t exactly sure, and didn’t want to start accusing someone that would help girls in the same position as her, though with nowhere to sneakily pour out the drink without the man noticing, Yuki had little choice but to refuse to drink it. ''I really appreciate the offer, but I am not that thirsty. I was sure to escape my master after they gave me something to drink, so you don’t have to give what little you have for me.'' Yuki explained with an apologetic smile, hoping that he wouldn’t press the subject as she didn’t want to be rude.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man looked sullen at her double refusal. "... You aren't a trusting one, are ya?" he said, taking her cup and sipping at it himself before walking to sit in a crude yet somehow comfy looking chair made of animal hide. There, he sat while apparently waiting. "They'll be back soon." he said, idly just watching her as she waited with him.

Soon enough, there came a knock on the door. The peasant man stood and went to open it, before three man practically stampeded into the room, two carrying in a deer carcass while the third looked equipped with many blades as well as a bow, the most decorated of the now four men in the house. "Shit, today's hunt was good. Though the recent hustle and bustle of the town's been chasing off the wildlife. Figure the shitty mayor has had a say in that." the decorated man said, before noticing Yuki in the room. "One of the call girls? Shit, you shouldn't have." he grinned, and before the peasant could say anything his pants were unbuckled and he put his hand on Yuki's head, trying to roughly pull her into sucking his dick immediately. "Come on slut, open wide!" he demanded.

"Actually, Smith, this girl wanted you to make her some clothes." the peasant finally got in.

"Well, then pay for em!" the decorated Smith declared with laughter that was shared with his two companions he came in with that immediately began skinning and gutting the deer on the floor without care for the blood stains it'd make on the wood. "I'll give you some rags for a suck, but spread your legs for me and I'll actually make something worthwhile!" he declared while shoving his dick in Yuki's face, one hand going to roughly pull on her nipple unless she refused him at this point. "She's thick too! Damn friend you found a good one!"

Fmokou

Reputation score

Yuki felt pretty awful refusing the man’s kind gesture, but she couldn’t cast away her suspicion about this man, especially since she didn’t even believe the smithy lived here. ''My apologies, I didn’t mean to offend you. It’s just, my pervious master loved to test out horrible things on me, telling me how it would toughen me up. Besides if you were in my position, would you have accepted a drink from a total stranger while you’re this vulnerable?'' Yuki questions him with an apologetic look on her face. Feeling a bit bad about the whole ordeal, Yuki stopped covering her breasts up, and let him ogle them as much as he wanted without paying much attention to it. However, you could easily see that Yuki was quite embarrassed revealing her boobs this casually, it didn’t help that her nipples were rather stiff. ''Alright, I will stay a bit longer. Hopefully they won’t take too long.'' Yuki replied with a smile, although she still wasn’t even sure how this man was related to the smithy, so she wasn’t planning on staying much longer.

Before Yuki could make her mind up when she would leave, she heard a knock on the door, hopefully one of the men that entered the room was the smithy. If one of the men was the smithy it was pretty easy to see who it was, considering how well equipped he looked. Yuki was a bit worried to be trapped in this small house with three men, with how vulnerable she was right now. Although Yuki was prepared for any sudden movement to grab her, she wasn’t prepared for the man suddenly dropping his pants, and attempting to make her suck his cock. Yuki unable to brace in time had her face pressed against his cock for a second, before she could force herself further away from it. ''Indeed, I’m not one of those filthy street whores.'' Yuki said right after the peasant explained that she came in here for clothing.

This time Yuki braced herself against the Smith, pushing herself away from him before he can force her face onto his crotch. ''Excuse me, thick!?''Yuki growled angrily at the smith, as she stood up from where she was sitting. ''I-I’m just filled in the right places.'' Yuki said looking embarrassed as she was checking out her own body, feeling a bit more self-conscious at how big her breasts and ass were. ''A-Anyways, I didn’t come here offering my body in exchange for some armor, preferably I would like to pay with denarii. I just wanted to check were the smithy was before I carry a sack of denarii into this town while barely armed, I don’t want to be robbed of the only possession I own.'' Yuki lied, though she really didn’t have her denarii currently, as it was still at the inn. ''But before I go get my money, I would like to know how much it would be for something with a decent amount of protection, while being light and easy to move in?'' Yuki questions the smith, as she first wanted to see how low quality his armor would be, and how much he was trying to rip her off. Hopefully it was affordable, as she really didn’t want to trade her body in exchange for a piece of equipment.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man looked irritated at her refusal. "If you're not offering your body, then what good are you? You clearly don't have enough denarii on your person to pay me!" he declared. "One-hundred denarii for some armor! Think you can afford that!?" he yelled at her, and didn't even wait for an answer after he shouted an outrageous price as he maintained the grip he had on her head and Yuki found her mouth filled with his cock as he shifted his hips back and forth, fucking himself into her lips. "So let's get started on you paying for it! A blowjob is the first ten denarii, so you have a lot more work to do, slut!" he boasted with a malicious chuckle.

As he stuffed Yuki's face, and while Yuki either reacted or didn't, he looked back at his apparent associate. "You got a real rude one, you did. Naked and with her tits out, and she thinks she's not gonna get fucked? That's cute." he laughed. The peasant man just gave one look at Yuki, mostly at her bare breasts, before he put his hand on the smith's shoulder. "Could you not rape another woman in my house? Just let this one go." he said to the smith.

Just then, the smith removed his dick from Yuki's mouth mere moments after putting it in to round on the peasant and smash his fist into the peasant's face, blood spilling from his nose as the thin peasant fell to the floor. "Who the fuck do you suddenly think you are!? I'm getting my dick sucked here, don't fucking touch me, cockroach!" The smith yelled at the peasant squirming in pain on the floor.

Fmokou

Reputation score

There was no way anyone could afford those ridiculous prices, Yuki was sure he probably only gives women those prices, so he can just do with them as he pleases. ''There is no way… Nnnnnggg!'' Yuki cries out at surprise as suddenly her mouth is stuffed with a cock, as her mouth was suddenly forced over it. The taste of the smiths cock was filling Yuki’s mouth, because she was surprised he was free to use her mouth for a while. After the initial shock of had worn off, Yuki began to struggle against the smiths movements, shaking his cock in her mouth from side to side, while pushing her tongue against his cock sliding into her mouth, hoping to slow down the thrusting.

Yuki just groaned desperately, as the smith continued to use her mouth, after just a few thrusts the smiths cock was wet with Yuki saliva, and was making a mess around her mouth. Yuki felt infuriated by the smith’s rude words, though her protests would just come out as muffled moans and her attempt to force the cock out of her mouth just made her tongue lick along the length of his cock. However, it seemed that the perverted man that let her inside was actually going to help her. Yuki was rather surprised how bold he was being to someone so well armed. He must really like her, or at least two of her things.

Although the smith violating Yuki’s mouth didn’t last that long, it couldn’t have stopped soon enough, as she instantly would spit his filthy taste from her mouth. Once Yuki saw that the peasant that was trying to save her got decked in the face, she felt furious. Although that guy was a creepy pervert, and a filthy, it was one of the kindest people she met since coming here. Yuki couldn’t control herself any longer, and knew that the smith had to pay for his crimes in blood. ''I won’t let you harm anyone any longer, raping defenseless women, exploiting them for money, assaulting someone weaker then yourself, you really are worthless scum.'' Yuki says with anger in her voice, as she slowly stands up from the chair she been sitting in, and tightens the grip on her short sword. Concentrating her energy, she imbues her body with power, as she begins to light up brightly. ''I will make sure that once we are done here, you will no longer be able to do anything.'' Yuki stated with a cold stare at the smith, reading her weapon for combat.

Using Battle Aura for 12 EP

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yuki: HP: 48, PP: 38, EP: 54/66, Status: Nude, Battle Aurax12

The men gave a shock to her sudden glowing appearance. "Shit, she's some kinda demon or something!" the smith exclaimed, drawing his weapon while yelling at his two companions. "Get her, you fools!" he shouted, as the two men covered in deer blood stood and... Promptly ran away, one bolting for a door and the other jumping out a window. "Fucking worthless!" he growled, stomping at Yuki with a pair of short axes. Though with the time he took to draw, she had the first strike.

Fmokou

Reputation score

Yuki could care less about the two men that were trying to get away, as her focus was on the smith that dared to assault her, coldly staring at him while stepping towards him. ''It seems that your men abandoned you. I guess the money you pay them isn’t worth dying for.'' Yuki said slightly amusement in her voice. ''Calling me a demon is a little bit rude you know. Consider you’re acting more like one then me.'' Yuki said coldly, taking another step towards him threatening. ''Now perish, you filthy scum!'' Yuki yells out, when suddenly her body starts moving in an unorthodox way, her hips and breasts swaying in a rhythmic way as if she was dancing instead of fighting, making her movements unpredictable and hard to follow. While her body was gracefully moving itself closer to the smith, quickly her sword lashes out three times before he is able to react and counter attack, Yuki was using full force as a man like this wasn’t worth sparing.

Using Battle Dance, Lightning Strikes and maintaining Battle Aura for 10 EP

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yuki: HP: 48, PP: 38, EP: 44/66, Status: Nude, Battle Aurax12

(Overkill)

With three strikes she cut his head off, split that head in two, and then sliced his ribcage open before the fight even had a chance to escalate or her opponent a chance to realize what was going on. He didn't even realize how outclassed he was before he was just meat chunks now falling to the floor. Meanwhile, the perverted dweller of the house was now crawling away, apparently in fear of her terrifying visage, splattered with blood.

Fmokou

Reputation score

With three quick strikes she ended to battle in an instant, once the chunks of meat fell down to the floor Yuki stopped her momentum, and subdued her rage. Yuki looked at her handy work, only able to sigh with disappointment as she obviously over did it. Perhaps demon is an accurate way to describe me after all, Yuki thought to herself. Instead of feeling proud or good about bringing this guy to justice, she just felt saddened that she once again over did it, and can only think how smug her previous master would’ve been, to congratulate her on being a brutal killer.

It didn’t help that the guy Yuki was trying to protect, seemed now terrified of her. Yuki tried her best to stay calm, and look kind at the man crawling away from her as she squatted down where she was standing, making sure to keep her distance from him. After placing her sword down on the floor, she began to speak in a gentle voice. ''I’m sorry, I overdid it. You don’t have to be afraid of me you know, you’re a sweet man I would never harm someone like you.'' Yuki said with a sad look on her face. ''Hopefully you don’t think I’m a demon like they do. You know, you ‘re the first person that actively tried to save me, I commend you for that.'' Yuki stated with a uncharacteristically bright smile on her face. ''Listen, I wanted to ask you if you would be so kind to let me stay for the night, and help me with my task in the morning. However, after I have shown you that side of myself, I think it might just be best if I left.'' Yuki explained after which she stood back up with her short sword in hand, making her way to the door. ''Ah, if you ever need anything from me, don’t be scared to ask, I will gladly aid you.'' Yuki offered, after which she would go outside and back to the mansion, unless the peasant interrupted her at any point.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man, still on the floor, glanced to the sight she left behind. "You... You could help me clean up this awful mess you left behind..." he said. "It doesn't help the already sorry state of my house." he said. Indeed, the blood somehow made his stained floor look even worse.

In the likely event she helped him clean, he looked at her with a drained expression. "Man, I did not expect this..." he sighed. "My house is scummy, so there's not too many places to sleep. But sleep where you will. I need to drink some more tea." he said, sitting down and making more of that relaxing tea with shaky hands.

Fmokou

Reputation score

Since Yuki completely responsible for the mess she made, she had no reason to refuse his request, it was the least she could do for him. ''Alright, it’s the least I can do.'' Yuki replied, as she quickly began cleaning up the mess she made, she listened to him for any instructions, and considering her line of work she sadly had a lot of experience cleaning up bodies.

Once they finished cleaning up Yuki’s mess, she continued on working on the rest of his house as she wanted to go the extra mile, as an apology for both lying and showing him that terrifying visage. While the man went to make some tea, Yuki began scrubbing the floor, making her boobs swing back and forth, as she was on all fours giving a generous view of her ass and pussy each time she pushes her ass back. ''I hope you don’t mind me cleaning this place a bit, I want to show my appreciation for trying to save me.'' Yuki said. ''Don’t worry. I will make myself comfortable somewhere.'' Yuki replied. ''Even though you are being so generous, I have one more favor to ask you. Tomorrow I would like you to guide me show my some places, you probably know a lot more than I do so I would appreciate the help. Of course I don’t ask you to do this for nothing, I don’t have much money but I am sure we can come to an agreement.'' Yuki asks kindly, while she continued working on the floor in a rapid pace, you could tell that she was used to doing this kind of work.