What's new

Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

There were those 3 infinite animations added to Kuro that some add. (A list that has those would be nice.)

Also I wouldn't mind if a futa succubus remodel was put onto Kuro animations. :D

mugenhti

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There were those 3 infinite animations added to Kuro that some add. (A list that has those would be nice.)

Also I wouldn't mind if a futa succubus remodel was put onto Kuro animations. :D
with what characters? Morrigan,Lilith? who else?

Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If any one wants I have ripped all of Mugen_Rape's vid in HQ from FC2 with a premium account I can upload and give a link. It would be 6+GBs though.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If any one wants I have ripped all of Mugen_Rape's vid in HQ from FC2 with a premium account I can upload and give a link. It would be 6+GBs though.
That sounds good. I'm definitely interested.

Nightshift

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where can I find the password to extract the files on their website?
I've downloaed 1-6 so far.. Can't seem to find the passwords. They're not rmdb

#edit.
Found it.
ryona2

Last edited:

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tried doing the commands with the new character that was linked a few posts back, is there any way to instantly skip to the next animation instead of having to wait for the one playing to finish?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

By request I've uploaded my entire Mugen game folder to Mega. All the girls have been tested for compatibility with Kurolite (Espeicially Glory Hole move) so almost all of them are fully compatible. A good portion of them have finishers as well, I have a post somewhere back in this thread detailing it. There are 100 characters total (Some may have been deactivated for not being fully compatible with Kurolite), I know I edited the UI to allow for that many to show in the selection screen.

The entire top row is characters with rape moves, think there's 3 versions of Kuro and Ryona Morrigan as the main rapers, then there's like half a dozen others with 1-3 sex moves or so (Haruhi, B Jennet, Iroha, etc.). Most the girls should be fully compatible with Ryona Morrigan as well since she uses the same animations as Kurolite for the most part, but I know that KuroU has some special moves that a lot of the earlier girls in the roster won't be fully compatible with. I added him in and some later victims to be compatible with him because I was getting bored.

Some of the additional partial rapers may also have compatibility issues with some victims, I know there's another futa in there that only works really well with like 50-75% of the victims but I really liked them. You can always remove them or just not use them. There are probably other girls with sex moves too but I can't remember.

Most of the girls should be pretty reliable quality wise, it's one of the main reasons I didn't download someone else's compilation. I don't think there are any/many low res sprites and most the animations should be decent. If there are girls that seem like their sprites have lower quality, it's probably because they have really great finishers (A version of Chunlee and Tifa if I remember correctly).

Roster Window:

I have probably edited a lot of the settings like keybindings and maybe even movesets for rapists so I'll post the main movesets below that I thankfully saved.

I have to share it via pm because of reasons, so pm me if you're interested. It's 1.10 GB compressed and 2 GB uncompressed. Little disclaimer below because I don't want to cause any problems for people (Why I usually don't upload things). I understand that it's becoming difficult to find some of these characters now so I finally decided to share it.

None of this belongs to me, full credit to all the original artists, programmers and editors (Which I sadly cannot credit myself, so hopefully they have their names in the character folders).

I've obtained these characters from all over the place, although I wouldn't intentionally add anything harmful, for whatever that's worth, please scan the files to make sure everything is safe. It's a helluva lot of separate downloads compiled. Let me know if everything works properly as well, I just pretty much uploaded my folder directly, I don't know if there are any compatibility issues or other problems. It all works fine for me.

Moves:

These are with the custom keys I use and what should be default with this compilation, you can also check the individual character folders for more accurate information. I found most of these out through trial and error. A lot of the Down, Forward type moves may actually be Down, Down+Forward, Forward for example.

KuroLite:

Licking: Down, Forward, A or S

Tentacle Hold: Down, Forward, Z

Gas: Down, Forward, X

Dog: A+Z

Grabing Lick: Down, Back, Z

Grabbing Drill: Down, Back, X

Giant Floor Tentacle: Forward, Down, Forward X or Z

Specials:

Triangle Hold: Down, Back, S (A or C = Drill, S or X = Beads, D = Pump, Z Electricute)

Dog: S+X

Licking: Down, Forward, A+S

Oral: Down, Forward, Down, Forward, C (Z = Crouching, X = Standing)

Finisher: Down, Forward, Down, Forward, D

Tentacle Pit: Down, Back, Down, Back Z

Optional Specials: Down, Back, Down, Back X
A/D/C = Fuck Me
S/Z = Horse
X = Tentacle Throne

KuroU:

I think there are two versions of this in my compilation, one where some moves work and one where they don't. You may need to try them both out and check their movesets yourself, been a long time since I've played. There's probably a reason that I kept both :p

Facing Right

A = Light Punch
S = Medium Punch
D = Heavy Punch
Z = Light Kick
X = Medium Kick
C = Heavy Kick

v = Down
> = Right
< = Left
^ = Up

Normal Attacks:

Eye Beam (seems broken) = v, >, X or Z
Tentacle Grab = >, v, <, Z or X
Squeeze = >, v, <, A
Shock = A or S rapidly
Tentacle Gas (seems unfinished) = N/A
Tentacle Restraint = Couldn't get it to reliably work.
Tentacle Tackle = Couldn't get it to reliably work.

Sex Attacks:

Forced Oral = v, Z+X or v, A+S
Slow Dog = v, <, A
Fast Dog = v, <, S
Lick = v, >, A or S
Lunge Sex/Oral = v, <, v, <, Z or X
Manual Doggy Style = <, v, >, A (hold z or x to speed up, d cancels it, c cums)
Tentacle Plant Hold = <, v, >, Z or X (Press: Z: Sucks, X: Drills)
Tentacle Triangle Hold = >, v, <, S (Press: A: Auto Spanking, S: Manual Spanking, D/Z: Cum Injection, Z: Drill, X: Piston)
Creature Inside = >, S or X when touching enemy

Specials:

Normals:

Tongue Check = v, >, A+S
Choke Health Leach = v, >, v, > Z+X

Sex Attacks:

Tentacle Dick = v, <, v, <, S
Tentacle Launch = v, <, v, <, A
Futa Cat Girl = v, <, v, <, D
Multiple Lick Attack = v, >, v, > A or S
Tentacle Wooden Horse = v, >, v, > Z
Tentacle Throne Fuck = v, >, v, > X
Tentacle Bondage Fuck = v, v, A+S
Bondage Bukkake Flower = v, >, v, > A+S
Tentacle Vore Ball = v, v, Z+X (Appears to be a big cooldown on this)
Hanging Group Bukkake = <, v, <, C

Edit: Sent out some links, sorry bout the delay, I was sleeping.

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Is there still a version of that aqua slime that is used at all?

I would like to know how many of those characters have the "vore" rapes out of that last set. I have my "go-to" characters on a short list.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got more pms in the last 2 days than in my entire time at ULMF lol. Dem lurkers man. Glad some people are getting use out of my compilation anyways, took long enough to put together and I can only play it myself so much before getting bored.

Spoolz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got more pms in the last 2 days than in my entire time at ULMF lol. Dem lurkers man. Glad some people are getting use out of my compilation anyways, took long enough to put together and I can only play it myself so much before getting bored.
Ya I imagine you'll be getting PMs for a long time to come lol. Thanks again

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okay, so, I put characters I wanted in the game(this is both version on this thread) in the character folder, but they won't appear in game in either, even when I take other characters out. Any ideas on what to do?

aplayer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, so, I put characters I wanted in the game(this is both version on this thread) in the character folder, but they won't appear in game in either, even when I take other characters out. Any ideas on what to do?
I don't have a mugen on hand right now, but you also need to edit a config file (maybe stages? been years since I last mucked with this stuff). You'll know it's the right one because it will contain a list with things like /chars/somename etc etc

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, you need to edit the select file, which has the list of characters and stages and such. Just make sure the character folder is the same name as the .def inside it.

Ex: Folder is Ryona Morrigan, the .def inside should be Ryona Morrigan.def

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah it's Mugen\Data\select.def, you need to open it in notepad.

The name needs to be that of the .def file for the character. There are often issues with that though as people seem to love to update edited files without properly renaming things, so watch for that. Occasionally you may need to open a character in Fighter Factory or something and rename some things and/or edit file names.

Last edited:

lordlubu21

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey do you guys remember how to make the game full screen its been a while and changing the directx to "software" isn't cutting it.

MagicDoesntExist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hxxp://ryona.moe.in/hinanjo/siokara.php?res=75

Are characters shown on this board playable/downloadable somewhere? I see a lot of decent animation, but no links

Status
Not open for further replies.