What's new

Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

does that include the links on the website on your sig? since you said there wasnt a torrent I went ahead and just downloaded one through 20, but now possessing the full set its asking me for a password to extract, control f-ing pass word on your site does not give me any answers either.
This has already been answered more than once in this thread.

layoth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

has it now? come to think of it that would make more sense then using search functions on the site.

and...yes, a quick thread search turns it up, for those just starting out, it appears to be ryona2

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

has it now? come to think of it that would make more sense then using search functions on the site.

and...yes, a quick thread search turns it up, for those just starting out, it appears to be ryona2
then it has been answered more than... twice? ..in this thread.
W8ing the next. At this point even use the OP is pointless

Last edited:

layoth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

technically you are right, since the password is not in fact actually on the OP of this thread.

so..yes, I would imagine "use the OP" would in fact, be pointless.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well im not asking for you to share unshared ones just giving me a hint on where to look for ones that are being shared.

So to anyone who knows any raper characters that are women futa or not does not matter please pass it up to me :).

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Uh...so this is awkward, but...
how do I get this game?

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

All 20 parts plus the patches and updates.
So all the parts, does that include all the updates and all the patches, too? Or just the newest ones. This really is a beast of a game.

Zalgo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So all the parts, does that include all the updates and all the patches, too? Or just the newest ones. This really is a beast of a game.
ALL of them. You then need Haozip to extract them I believe.

Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Interesting new character release called Ero_Helper. It starts the sex animation of characters like Kuromaru, Minotaur, enema_slime *scat*, and some I've never seen before. Also it seems to scan the characters and only plays the animations that character is compatible with (Not perfect). Sadly it only starts the animation but doesn't add the raper, I just imagine their being raped by an invisible man. Also you can attack your partner so you can have 3 characters at once

mugenryona.sakura.ne.jp/uploader/src/mugeryona1026.zip.html

Move List (That I have figured out so far)
A - Starts first compatible move and moves to the next in order.
B - Selects compatible moves at random
X - Random Minotaur Move
Y - Random Enema Slime move *Scat*
*Following only work after you have started animations*
C, a - Select animation of the character in slot 1 *C to select*
C, b - Select animation of the character in slot 2 *C to select*
C, x - Select animation of the character in slot 3 *C to select*
C, y - Select animation for ALL slots
Z, a - Select special command of the character in slot 1 *C to select*
Z, b - Select special command of the character in slot 1 *C to select*
Z, x - Select special command of the character in slot 1 *C to select*

Special command Choices
STOP, NEXT, REVERSE, RANDOM, LOOP, (common sense what these do)
REREASE (Engrish) - Releases
RECOVER - Sexual Healing
KO - Allows you to K.O character since e does d so normally.
PREY ero - Not Sure
PREY gro - Not Sure

Last edited:

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So the password for the Maki fix file is rmdb, right? cuz it's not working for me.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Boy I hope 22B's Schussel is released soon.

That is some damn good sprite work.

chanep3000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry im new to this and i just want to play this game too. can i have one download for this game?

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

sorry im new to this and i just want to play this game too. can i have one download for this game?
It might not be the most up-to-date pack, but at least this one has a lot of characters and stages to start out with.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sadly most characters only support Kuro/Mino and occasionally Slime. Doesn't matter how good the raper is if characters aren't made to support their moves. For those that don't know, the sex animations need to be made and added into every victim character or they won't be compatible. That means if your raper isn't popular, it will be pretty much useless. That's why I feel like there are few unique rapers created, people are scared all their work will be pointless.

For those modifying or creating victim characters for H Mugen, those 3 are really the only rapers people will take the time to make compatible. Why spend just as much time and effort making victims compatible with niche rapers that most people will never use? That endless cycle is why there will probably never be more unique rapers which sucks.

Though there are some characters that use the animations of those rapers in their own moves like Ryona Morrigan if you're okay with seeing the animations. I think there's a sex machine too that combines a lot of their animations. Too bad the people still creating unique rapers and victims have a tendency to not like sharing. I mean I understand it, the Mugen community isn't exactly known for properly crediting or respecting artists wishes, but it still blows.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.