What's new

Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

I followed the links you provided there, and replaced some of the haruhi files, and replaced them in order to "patch" over her. So i tried it out, and it made her extremely bugged, even vanishing during sex scenes with Kunamaru..i thinsk i broke haruhi, could i have a little step by step on how to properly fix chars/add them in??

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

I followed the links you provided there, and replaced some of the haruhi files, and replaced them in order to "patch" over her. So i tried it out, and it made her extremely bugged, even vanishing during sex scenes with Kunamaru..i thinsk i broke haruhi, could i have a little step by step on how to properly fix chars/add them in??
Make sure the new files u put in are renamed the same as the old ones, and check the .def file to make sure they're actually being used. As for adding them, you already know since u were able to use her, even if it was bugged

GAWD DAT NEW GEONIKOD4 IDK Y I LOVE HER SO MUCH.....................oh wai-

*looks at avatar*

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey guys, what characters are fully compatible with murakamimob?

Besides itself.

jappoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i believe minotaur is one of them. He turns into a sexy cow ^^

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey guys, what characters are fully compatible with murakamimob?

Besides itself.
I could of swore the newest version of it came with compatibility codes or some shit.... I never tried to use em though, if I did I'd have to make 2 copies of all my characters.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Renamed? Aww ffff...i just copy and replaced...umm..would anybody happen to have the original folder for haruhi??

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate to be a pain, but Murakami Mob won't work.
When I try to play a round with the mob selected, the game shuts down and I get an error message telling me "this character was not created for this version of mugen and cannot be loaded".

...So basically either someone makes a compatibility patch (unlikely) or I get someone else's mugen.

If someone could upload their mugen, but without the characters (because I have enough and the added file space will just make for a really long upload/download), I would be ever grateful.

I'm not actually expecting anyone to do this, but I would be happy if someone did.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate to be a pain, but Murakami Mob won't work.
When I try to play a round with the mob selected, the game shuts down and I get an error message telling me "this character was not created for this version of mugen and cannot be loaded".

...So basically either someone makes a compatibility patch (unlikely) or I get someone else's mugen.

If someone could upload their mugen, but without the characters (because I have enough and the added file space will just make for a really long upload/download), I would be ever grateful.

I'm not actually expecting anyone to do this, but I would be happy if someone did.
I actually had the same problem too, at first.@@

It wasn't till a friend pointed out there was another version from reading further down the post.

PS. As for right now it would appear that the Mob is not compatible with Winmugen you'll receive an error message. Currently working to fix this.
He's already made the fix for it, and has already attached dll links for it off the blog as well

Win Mugen version
Download 1 -
or
Download 2 -

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

Just wanted to add that the above linked version of the Mob should have some sort of compatibility thing for characters, thank you Kirshz for linking it. A few people probably didn't know what I meant in my last post.

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I absolutely love the Kuromaru swallow finisher anims for dizzy, angel, and Tifa.

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

I absolutely love the Kuromaru swallow finisher anims for dizzy, angel, and Tifa.
Same here :)

Have u seen the kuro finisher for the new GeonikoD4? Also, the Roper Finisher for Kai is hawt ;)

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ugh...okay, i followed instructions from Tantrumbull's Select.def and didn't get a clue what he were explaining. Anyone make a "Most Hentai Edited" version of Tantrumbull's Mugen. Plus the latest updates...gawd...i know i'm lazy. But i can't see any instructions of Tantrumbull's Mugen then his own confusing one.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvience. Hope nobody ignored it and helps me...but oh well.

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anybody have DL's for

ATY_H
Ayane_WPX
Kasumi_WPX
Fate_copy
Ferir
Fiona
Grizela
Haruhi
Kira Daidouji
Kira
konoha
kula_new
Mao WPX
Miyako
ranohtwo (the number, my number two is broken)
Shagna kump
OR White len?

I need them so I can patch em.

herakleides

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don´t know if anybody posted this before.. but here you go there´s a lot of charakters on this site..hf :D

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Umm...thanks, i found also out how to download from those sites too. Took me time to understand to click download in the lower left screen, what a fail.

Anyways...anyone knows how i add Tantrumbull characters? Add or replace? I got no clue how to, and i don't know which one i read about how to add that are related to the technic way to the Tantrumbull's Sex Mugen.

Thanks for listening and sorry for asking this...if i seem annoying...just wanna get something working better.

Last edited:

herakleides

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well... you have to unzip it in your charakter folder.... then you must go in the data folder and open the select data.... scroll down till you see the end of the character names and thats where you add them

Screenshot - 04.12.2010 , 23_26_58.jpg

now type the folder name and the *DEF* data name in the folder just like in the pic ..with ".def" at the end ^_^ and there you go with new charakter :D
hope it will be useful

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thank you, just saying it before i test this out. I also happen to seriously want some characters quite compatible for the rapers and the other characters. Best set compatible characters would be useful. I'll wait until someone releases a Tantrumbull's Sex Mugen most compatible characters set.

Again, thank you.

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

Anybody have DL's for

ATY_H
Ayane_WPX
Kasumi_WPX
Ferir
Fiona
Grizela
Haruhi
Kira Daidouji
Kira

konoha
kula_new
Mao WPX
Miyako
OR White len?

I need them so I can patch em.
Ok, the ones that are bolded are the ones i had, but deleted cuz they didnt look that great to me, in other words, not worth it. The 2 Kiras (in italics) are kinda wierd, they dont seem to have any significant changes so i deleted the one with the last name I believe.

I deleated some from ur original post cuz i dont have em, but the ones still there I have, i'll try to upload em in a bit (patch included already)

Status
Not open for further replies.