What's new

Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nookie

Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

Hey guys,

i downloaded all the files at page 1 . I can start it and even a game but i cant move the charakter. I tried with the arrow keys but it didnt worked. I can only use punch and kick.

Arrow keys only funktion on menu >.<

Can anyone help me, i want to play this so bad :3

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

@ Nookie
U should just download the one i put up on page 7, it's my somewhat *older* version of what I have now and it has a 60 character limit and about 65 characters in the folder and about 30 stages (some are hentai filled) with a 640 by 480 screen resolution.
Now for the movement, just use the arrows to go to options and configure the controls from there. My controls are:
W,A,S,D movement
J,K,L for attacks A,B, and C
U,I,O for attacks X,Y, and Z
Start as Enter/Return

I'm not sure how different my newer MUGEN game is, all that I know that changed is the screenpack, a few character changes (like updates and some completely new), and maybe some stages. IDK if I should upload cuz it's not that big a difference

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

vs game

hehe... looks more like a funny game than erotic.

I hate vs games... I'm fine with them in the arcade, but I hate using a damn controller. Controllers aren't precise enough, and the annoying thing is you could do a whole combo for a move and then just have one mis-detection on the joystick of the controller mess up the whole thing. I know how to play Street Fighter damnit!! NOW DO THE EFFING SHURUKIEN WHEN I DO IT!...

*fumes*

Anyhow, vs games aren't fun unless done in the arcade. The way it's always been meant to be. Now you got to buy arcade joysticks for like... 100 dollars. It's stupid as hell.

EDIT: Well... oddly enough, I don't want the sex version. What's the best kickass Mugen that's been made? Blood and cool fighting combos and characters?

EDIT: OOH! I think I found a really good one here. Not full of sex, but it's got Capcom and SNK

Vid

Download:

Problem is, the game won't ef*@(# start! I get some stupid message saying it can't change into video 321*240*16. I checked my monitor settings and that's not even possible to do.

Last edited:

Rixunie

Reputation score

How do i select a character? The control switch things hate me T.T and yes, im a total computer noob, to me, a RAM drive is something my BF can put in me XD

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'd screw with the options first, you can redo all controls from there

Shiramizu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From what I get many people complained about Mino's Ai.
Checked the Japanese read-me and he's got 3 Ai patterns.
-no Ai
-ero Ai
-non-ero Ai
With the last one accessed by selecting him with x,y or z. I don't have the time now, but I could check the files to see if the arcade version can be (easilly) edited.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I need a new mugen site. Mugen Imageboard is down.

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

Get Google Chrome and Auto Translate that one.

Reputation score

It's pretty easy, really.

First, unzip the character. You may have to remove the folder that has the actual files from the folder that appears after unzipping.

Next, go to the Data folder and open up select.def in Notepad or a similar program. If you scroll down a little, you should see a comment section that says at the end of it something like "Insert your characters below". Below that line should already be the characters your version defaults with (mine started only with Kung-Fu Man). Below that comment line, copy the name of the .def file of the character you want to enter. For example, let's say I have Dante here and I want to add him to my character list. So I would open up select.def, which is in the Data folder. Then, having unzipped Dante into my Chars folder, I would open up the folder and find the .def file inside it. In this case, it's dante.def. I would then go to a new line in select.def and type in "dante" (no quotation marks). Note that I don't put .def at the end of this. I then save the file and can now use Jotaro in Mugen.

You can usually assume that the .def file's name is the same as the folder that holds it, but this isn't always true, so it's a good idea to check just in case anyways. And remember, once you unzip the file, you may have to open the folder that appears. Often, for me at least, the files are actually inside another folder inside the first, and I have to move that folder to the Chars folder before the character will appear there.
I'm completely behind the curve here, considering this is grossly late, but I've just gotten into Mugen. I DLed the files; used 7 Zip and WinZip to decompress, but I think my roster has some large bites taken out of it. How can I get all my characters? I'm a tech-tard, so this is kind of dumbfounding to me.

By the way, hello. I'm a new transfer from the Project X forum. I love fighting games and hentai, so this is frustrating.

Reputation score

I've added characters already, but I have no idea how to get back the ones with (damaged air files?). Starfire just stopped existing when I added the edited Kuro 3 to the list at the bottom I think, and I would love to see Sexy-Dizzy and the others!

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

The Mugen Imageboard is back up!!!

Go lurk for updates

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

I've added characters already, but I have no idea how to get back the ones with (damaged air files?). Starfire just stopped existing when I added the edited Kuro 3 to the list at the bottom I think, and I would love to see Sexy-Dizzy and the others!
That's new to me bro, try re-downloading the characters that are broken again. If you still have the same problem then you might have to find another source to get them from.

This is assuming I'm understandin your problem...

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, well after lots of lurking was done, I found a thread that has a lot of Kuromaru Lite character compatible patches done, but its the whole character, not just a patch so u can put em straight into the game.

I downloaded all of em and I'm happy with the result

Enjoy

digiangel234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you want to extend the round go to the file fight.def of the data folder of your screenpack and modify this part
; Time Over
To_Offset = 0, 0
TO.anim = 300
TO.displaytime = 60
TO.snd = 2,2
KO.sndtime = 0 ;(Applies to DKO and TO as well)
slow.time = 60
over.waittime = 3600 ;<---this value
over.hittime = 10
over.wintime = 45
over.time = 3600;210
; Time to wait before showing win/draw message
win.time = 3600;60

over.waittime = 3600 what that mean?ok the game is counted on ticks,60 ticks=1 second,so 3600 means a full minute,just dont move anything and enjoy the animation.and again dont forget to save the changes.
Ok, this works for extending that, but what about characters who have animations after the round ends? Like Minotaur rips clothes off characters after, but the screen fades and goes back to character select after 2 seconds. What do you change to extend that instead?

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, well after lots of lurking was done, I found a thread that has a lot of Kuromaru Lite character compatible patches done, but its the whole character, not just a patch so u can put em straight into the game.

I downloaded all of em and I'm happy with the result

Enjoy
Quick question, my translator has difficulty with this site. I don't suppose you could give a direct link to whatever we need to download?

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

Quick question, my translator has difficulty with this site. I don't suppose you could give a direct link to whatever we need to download?
The thing is the website does an Age Check thing. (Are you 18 years+? Click Yes/No) Anyway, the point is you end up getting taken back to the main forum page and not the content intended.

Anyone know how to get past that? Or how we can find the section ourselves?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Just open the link, press "yes I am over 18", then return to the source of the link. Then try it again.

Eg.
Link on ULMF --> 18 yes/no
18 yes --> main board
main board --> link on ulmf
link on ulmf --> actual content of link

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just open the link, press "yes I am over 18", then return to the source of the link. Then try it again.

Eg.
Link on ULMF --> 18 yes/no
18 yes --> main board
main board --> link on ulmf
link on ulmf --> actual content of link
Yeah I tried everything. It's weird. It's like it's determined to keep me out at all costs. And I'm pretty sure I'm pushing the YES button, considering that when I do translate the page that's the one that says YES. I did it like 5 times over and over and it just returns me back to the start. This guy has no idea how to set up a web page at all, let alone create a web link.

muigordo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

could somebody post a collective of good characters on an up to date mugen please? I downloaded two from this forum, one had bad characters and the others sound was messed. and yes i know you can import characters but to find all the ones that would be nice would take forever and to actually add characters is a pain in the arse. please?

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

could somebody post a collective of good characters on an up to date mugen please? I downloaded two from this forum, one had bad characters and the others sound was messed. and yes i know you can import characters but to find all the ones that would be nice would take forever and to actually add characters is a pain in the arse. please?
Search for "Tantrumbull's Sex Mugen" (Could have the name wrong) Search it on Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.