What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Neoseraphim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

Neo, the anims look incredibly clean and fluid, so good on ya for that.

I'm just complaining to myself here, but I wish Bao functioned a bit more like the mugen_raper one--cum finishes, different speeds, more sounds, internal cumshot anims, stuff like that. And I wish the AI raped; I usually just put my rapers in Watch mode and have them do the work, but AI Bao doesn't really do much, and when he actually gets into the rape anim, he just stays paused there. :/

But that's no slight to you, Neo. Just me bellyaching. Great work.
EDIT: Just saw the controls and I guess I need to go check out the speeds again. lol.

Neo, if you get a chance when you're talking to sprite_lover, can you beg him for sprite sheets? I really like his Leona and King (among many of his older characters), and would hope he doesn't forget about them before moving onto another character (as it looks like he's doing). :D
His Leona was in fact one of the two sprites I specifically expressed interest in when we first teamed up, haha. I'll remind him and see if we can get our hands on those. :)

And thanks everyone for the positive comments and feedback. I'm happy to be a part of this. :)

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks a bunch! Maybe someday you'll be the one to (finally) program the raper Jill. Neo...the chosen one. ;)

Neoseraphim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a bunch! Maybe someday you'll be the one to (finally) program the raper Jill. Neo...the chosen one. ;)
Ahahaha, nah, I don't imagine I'll be reaching that guy's level anytime soon. This was quite a struggle! Though I'm pretty sure I could repeat this process on other characters almost at the ready now. My goal is essentially "develop automatic reflex for implementing all the popular multiform rape atacks, get faster at drawing acceptable quality sprites, profit." Like, the Isabeau XIII sprites I drew a little while ago look pretty good in my mind but it took DAYS just to put out the sprites for two animations. And what's worse, I spend so much time looking at what I'm drawing that it loses all sex appeal to me and well... That sucks too! :p

Mavy550

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ahahaha, nah, I don't imagine I'll be reaching that guy's level anytime soon. This was quite a struggle! Though I'm pretty sure I could repeat this process on other characters almost at the ready now. My goal is essentially "develop automatic reflex for implementing all the popular multiform rape atacks, get faster at drawing acceptable quality sprites, profit." Like, the Isabeau XIII sprites I drew a little while ago look pretty good in my mind but it took DAYS just to put out the sprites for two animations. And what's worse, I spend so much time looking at what I'm drawing that it loses all sex appeal to me and well... That sucks too! :p
Even then, that Bao was pretty darn good. Congratulations on your fine work.

Something occurred to me when trying it out, though. Do keep in mind that this comes from someone that has tried (and failed) to make sense of how Fighter Factory is supposed to work.
Would it be possible to take the voice clips the Bao attack 'Science for Adults' has and paste (for lack of a better term) them into your Bao? Or is there a bunch of coding in the way that would make that unfeasible, or a pain in the ass, to do?

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I did it! I fixed it! I don't know how but something is wrong with animation number 7232. No matter what sprites you set into that number or what state or vars you attach it to, the effect discussed takes place. I noticed after I tried doing just that then when it failed, simply renumbered the same animation and attached the new number to the corresponding states and BAM! Works perfectly. Gonna release this new bao with a fully functioning baomaru_cns-style throw momentarily. :) Thanks for all the help guys! I'll be around!
Yeah, I figured it was related to anims itself somehow.. good work though, man!

As far as adding stuff like the internal cumshot sprites, more sounds, etc, it isn't that hard. I know for a fact that adding sounds would be the easiest, and I already have a rough 'reference chart' for what sound groups do x or y for the baomaru moves(does require some coding though). The internal anim + cum anim is just a matter of adding extra explods to the respective anim and then aligning it right, but it (can) be a lot more time consuming depending on how you go about it. It looks like Neo already added sounds though..do you just prefer the ones in Science for ADults..? Or do you mean voice sounds?

ATM I hit a wall with sprites for certain moves on my own projects, too, so if you find anything useful in that regard i'd love you forever, Neo :D

Last edited:

Mavy550

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As far as adding stuff like the internal cumshot sprites, more sounds, etc, it isn't that hard. I know for a fact that adding sounds would be the easiest, and I already have a rough 'reference chart' for what sound groups do x or y for the baomaru moves(does require some coding though). The internal anim + cum anim is just a matter of adding extra explods to the respective anim and then aligning it right, but it (can) be a lot more time consuming depending on how you go about it. It looks like Neo already added sounds though..do you just prefer the ones in Science for ADults..? Or do you mean voice sounds?

ATM I hit a wall with sprites for certain moves on my own projects, too, so if you find anything useful in that regard i'd love you forever, Neo :D

I was talking about the voiced sounds, yes. They are not really a big deal, but I was curious.

Neoseraphim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Something occurred to me when trying it out, though. Do keep in mind that this comes from someone that has tried (and failed) to make sense of how Fighter Factory is supposed to work.
Would it be possible to take the voice clips the Bao attack 'Science for Adults' has and paste (for lack of a better term) them into your Bao? Or is there a bunch of coding in the way that would make that unfeasible, or a pain in the ass, to do?
Thank you. :) I'm not sure my SfA has a bao attack so I can't presently refer to it to see what the difference is. Though if you do a "playsnd" search (ctrl+f) while in the "cns9_baomaru_cns9.txt" state file in Fighter factory you should be able to just find the values for the sounds it is telling the character to play, then hop over to the sounds tab and compare what you read with what you hear and import the sound you want to change it to in the same group/index number. There are a lot of playsnd states in the file seemingly being unused, interestingly. Most of the sounds are coming from group 8150. I hope this gives you a decent place to start in changing it to your liking. :)

Yeah, I hadn't even really thought about adding any "internal" animations until Emerald mentioned it, but to think on how I might do it, it doesn't seem terribly difficult. Ands as far as the projects you're working on, for sure. You took a fair bit of time out of your day to help me out, I'd be awful to not do the same. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone have a copy of Mugen that lets you import characters?

Queen of light/fighters are preset sets and don't allow new additions

:/

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

The bao posted here is a raper? I haven't figured out how to do any moves...

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The bao posted here is a raper? I haven't figured out how to do any moves...
It's as simple as it gets, really. You walk towards your opponent and press B. Then you press the various directional buttons to choose between four different positions.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Do we have a list of characters compatible with those 4 animations?

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyone have a copy of Mugen that lets you import characters?

Queen of light/fighters are preset sets and don't allow new additions

:/
As far as I know, any copy of mugen will let you import characters. I imported some to Queen of light without issue anyway, it doesn't appear to alter the base engine.

Just edit your system.def to add rows and columns and select.def to add characters. Unless you meant something else?

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Do we have a list of characters compatible with those 4 animations?
I tried all the characters I have on my queen of fighters, most of them came with it when I downloaded it. Here are the ones that work, the ones that work with 3 out of the four, and those that don't work at all.

Everyone else basically had the two regular kuro rapes, doggy and that squatted kuro position.

These include Reverse Cowgirl, Doggy, Missionary and that Squatting Position

• Kuromaru Plus
  • Tifa Lockheart
  • Schlussel
  • Dizzy
  • Millia
  • Heart Aino
  • Lilica Felchenerow
  • Lieselotte
  • Saki Tsuzura
  • Ayane (not Dead or Alive)
  • Saki
  • Grizela
  • A-Shi
  • Perverted Chun-Li
  • Chun-Li
  • Cammy
  • Karin
  • Naked Rose
  • (Naked R. Mika kept Crashing, omitted)
  • Hotaru
  • Felicia
  • Qbee Ax
  • Iroha
  • Wonder Woman
  • Psylocke
  • Another Blood
  • Ryuko2nd
  • Akemi
  • Milk

The following did not have the missionary position available, but did have reverse cowgirl:

• Jam
  • Kyko
  • Akane Inuwaka
  • Reisen Udogein Inaba

The following did not have reverse cowgirl available, but did have missionary:

• Athena (one of the many that comes with QOF)
  • Au-Len
  • Remilia

I was unable to "rape":

• Murakami Mob (Even getting close as it struck, caused damage, but no rape)
  • ero_helper_zero

Bao apparently has no victim animations. However when a Zombie catches him from ero_helper_zero, it goes straight into missionary and you can hear Bao grunting. Dogs bounce right off him, dying instantly.

No Kuromaru finisher.

Tendril, Bao and Minotaur had no animations for Bao raping them.

That's all I got

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, afaik, you can go into FF3 and just replace the Bao sounds with the SfA sounds; you only need to choose which ones are actually used in Neo's Bao (should be the same as all the other Bao's). As for adding new sounds in altogether, you might need to ask Shin or Neo for that. I'm sure it isn't that hard, but I'm a terrible coder.

Yeah, as detailed earlier, the sounds aren't especially hard and I've got my own reference chart (fairly incomplete) myself. But I'm a total newb at coding and trying to figure out the internal cumshot and cum anims, and how to add the explods seems like a daunting task for me. I don't think it'd be hard, but I would rather have someone just walk me through it so I could understand what I'm doing. The orienting and aligning...yes, that's a long and very tedious process, but I'm much better at the boring manual labor than learning to code. Once I figure out how the explod works correctly, I'm more than happy to arrange everything in the right place. But this is something I really would love and I think it'd be fairly good (and easy) to include into most other rapers.

EDIT: @Neo: Sprite_lover just uploaded his Bao test vid, using your Bao. Looks fine (and his sprites look great as always), but the cum anims are noticeably missing (both internal and external); I know that's on your backburner though. I think the KO finish, similar to Abaoker and Mino's, would be a nice addition to Bao as well--it doesn't look very difficult to do either. I'll try to see if I can edit your Bao to include that, although I'm sure you can probably do it more easily. ;)

Last edited:

Neoseraphim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, afaik, you can go into FF3 and just replace the Bao sounds with the SfA sounds; you only need to choose which ones are actually used in Neo's Bao (should be the same as all the other Bao's). As for adding new sounds in altogether, you might need to ask Shin or Neo for that. I'm sure it isn't that hard, but I'm a terrible coder.

Yeah, as detailed earlier, the sounds aren't especially hard and I've got my own reference chart (fairly incomplete) myself. But I'm a total newb at coding and trying to figure out the internal cumshot and cum anims, and how to add the explods seems like a daunting task for me. I don't think it'd be hard, but I would rather have someone just walk me through it so I could understand what I'm doing. The orienting and aligning...yes, that's a long and very tedious process, but I'm much better at the boring manual labor than learning to code. Once I figure out how the explod works correctly, I'm more than happy to arrange everything in the right place. But this is something I really would love and I think it'd be fairly good (and easy) to include into most other rapers.

EDIT: @Neo: Sprite_lover just uploaded his Bao test vid, using your Bao. Looks fine (and his sprites look great as always), but the cum anims are noticeably missing (both internal and external); I know that's on your backburner though. I think the KO finish, similar to Abaoker and Mino's, would be a nice addition to Bao as well--it doesn't look very difficult to do either. I'll try to see if I can edit your Bao to include that, although I'm sure you can probably do it more easily. ;)
Yeah, I work late tonight but I'm gonna see if I can't iron this stuff out when I get home tonight. The internal views are simple enough to add. As far as KO goes my thought is to A) Fix the existing rape moves to work like it does on my Kuro (it allows you to seemingly indefinitely keep going and changing positions if the automatic mode is on, only ending when you push an attack key) and B) Work it so if the victim is ko'ed during the attack and has a Minotaur ending the ko will cause Bao to cum automatically, release the opponent and proceed into said Minotaur ending. This is the idea anyway. :)

Vankleef

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a Dizzy with all positions working?

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

@Papanomics

Mind passing that Q-Bee Ax? Mine actually lacks the Missonary pose, and it's one that you can't easily hobble together ether admittedly unlike some of the other stuff.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

@Papanomics

Mind passing that Q-Bee Ax? Mine actually lacks the Missonary pose, and it's one that you can't easily hobble together ether admittedly unlike some of the other stuff.
Of course. She may be older though. I'll run a quick test to be 100% sure.

What is a good place to share from? Eh I'll figure it out.

Give me...

20 minutes.

@Vankleef:

Yes there is a Dizzy that works with all positions. Bear with me.

Okay:

This is Q Bee

This should be Dizzy

Last edited:

Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Characters I have with the 4 positions not listed by Papanomics

Athena XIIIv4
Yoko
Koneko
Schlussel 1.8beta
Asagi
Kisarah
Kisarah (Dif Ver.)
Mai (RB2 Custom)
Angelia Avallone
Akane Inuwaka
Fiona
Lilica Felchenerow
Petra Johanna Lagerkvist
Lilith
I-no
Jam (Mine had all positions)
Millia
Akiha
Arcueid Brunestud
Red Arcueid
Ciel
Hisui (Missing Reverse Cowgirl)
Len
White Len
Yumiduka Satsuki (Missing Reverse Cowgirl)
Sion Tatari (Missing Reverse Cowgirl)
Ange
Lucifer (Only had R. Cowgirl and Missionary)
Alena_H
Preist
Sailor Moon
Chibi Moon
Sailor Jupiter
Sailor Mars
Sailor Mars EXX
Sailor Mercury
Sailor Neptune EXX
Sailor Neptune Test
sailor Pluto
Sailor Venus
Akane Satomura
Demon Orb Hunter

Neoseraphim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Patched up Bao to include those internal explods and modified his win states to prioritize indefinite continuation of the "automatic" setting of these sex attacks. You can continue changing positions and toggling environment shaking while this is happening and attack keys will end the round. Enjoy!! :D