What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Senryu-Sensei] Succubus Tales Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Succubus Tales - Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge

What is the most difficult make the cg, doing the coding ,writh the story, or play the game ?

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What is the most difficult make the cg, doing the coding ,writh the story, or play the game ?
Drawing, but it's not "difficult" it just take a lot of times =P
Which is kind of normal I suppose...
Anyway, as I've already said on patreon, I'm now done with the drawings ( except from sprites), and I'm now working on the events in-game.

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Version 0.5A has been released for 5$+ Patrons!

Version 0.5 changelog:

- A lot of people complained that I was going a little too fast with the corruption process, so I decided to slow down things a little...

Does it mean less events? But of course not! It just mean that it will require more time and effort to transform people into succubi or incubi;

- I have reworked sister Nicci standing figure, I hope you will like the change;

- I reworked a little the first cut scene (where Diane and the two nuns walk toward the village), so that now they will always walk until you read all the dialogs, instead of "walk-->stop-->dialog-->walk-->stop-->dialog;

- I used a different method to show up images in new events, this make them look better, more smooth;

- for the previous two points, I have to thank for the suggestion;

- Kobe and Doyle (the woodcutters) can now be found outside the village entrance, cutting woods (how strange uh?) during the day, after the first meeting at the inn,; so, if you're stuck at some point, maybe it is better to check on them ;-P

- new outfit for both Addine and Elda;

- Six new sex events! (For a total of 32 images.) and, of course, every event have it's own sex sprite;

- As always, a Great thanks to Hoboy for proofreading the game!

P.S. : If you want to start from the end of version 0.4, USE the save file provided inside the rar.

P.P.S.: remember that the game goes on until you are thrown back to the main menu.

And...I think that's all...Probably (o_O)

Public Version in around 14-15 days.

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Good that you slow the corruption.

Now i think almost all villager are corrupt so it will be the end of chapter 1?
If it the case in the end you need a plot twist ;)

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Good that you slow the corruption.

Now i think almost all villager are corrupt so it will be the end of chapter 1?
If it the case in the end you need a plot twist ;)
If I slow down the corruption process, how can everyone aleady got turned into a demon? o_O

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What i want say is when all in village are corrupt or the majority it will time to make a plot twits: for example imagine the priest discovery the true and so every not corrupt of village and some half flee to the city or something like that or a chevalier or demon come in wrong time. But if you considerate the first village as a training you will not make that happen and corrupt all people and after start the real game were player have real risk to lost the game for example in 2nd village you can add warning level and if above some level you lost or have bad event because game where you can't lost are pretty boring( but not need to make chalenge impossible :).

But i don't know how you will doing that.

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What i want say is when all in village are corrupt or the majority it will time to make a plot twits: for example imagine the priest discovery the true and so every not corrupt of village and some half flee to the city or something like that or a chevalier or demon come in wrong time. But if you considerate the first village as a training you will not make that happen and corrupt all people and after start the real game were player have real risk to lost the game for example in 2nd village you can add warning level and if above some level you lost or have bad event because game where you can't lost are pretty boring( but not need to make chalenge impossible :).

But i don't know how you will doing that.
The priest will come back to action in the next update; we can't leave him inside that church all the time, right? =P
For chapter one "gran finale" I have already something in mind; you will learn something more about Nicci's past, and a new enemy will be uncovered.

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You speack about v0.6 for the priest i think

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

After playe the game and for wait the next update i start to think about the game world:

How many people have village in total?

How strong is nicci :
For example in demons world is she a great demon or just a ambition caporal ?
if the demon dont controle the world it have to have balance of terror betwen human and demon

how stronk are the 3 sister in star of game are they top soldier or just some that they send because they think nicci is less stronk (after all they kill all nicci sub)
How strong are the newborn succubus and the old of prologue

(just a idea but i think succubus can be a pyamidal power : every free succubus have base power, and every succubus they born give a part of power and so more they have child succubus more they have power and child succubus can have child too but if they become too strong they will break free but succubus can still be submission by greater demon ... just a idea)

The maid that serve nicci was what ? a human very stronk that still restist to succubus transformation. a human that can't be transform a human that nicci like so use as servant. other ?

What the use of dark energie ?

I will probaly have more in few update ;)

Last edited:
OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Public Release Time!
Here is the link for the game:

I'll repost the changelog, just i case ;-P
Version 0.5 changelog:
- A lot of people complained that I was going a little too fast with the corruption process, so I decided to slow down things a little...

Does it mean less events? But of course not! It just mean that it will require more time and effort to transform people into succubi or incubi;

- I have reworked sister Nicci standing figure, I hope you will like the change;

- I reworked a little the first cut scene (where Diane and the two nuns walk toward the village), so that now they will always walk until you read all the dialogs, instead of "walk-->stop-->dialog-->walk-->stop-->dialog;

- I used a different method to show up images in new events, this make them look better, more smooth;

- for the previous two points, I have to thank Ant1989 for the suggestion;

- Kobe and Doyle (the woodcutters) can now be found outside the village entrance, cutting woods (how strange uh?) during the day, after the first meeting at the inn,; so, if you're stuck at some point, maybe it is better to check on them ;-P

- new outfit for both Addine and Elda;

- Six new sex events! (For a total of 32 images.) and, of course, every event have it's own sex sprite;

- As always, a Great thanks to Hoboy for proofreading the game!

P.S. : If you want to start from the end of version 0.4, USE the save file provided inside the rar.

P.P.S.: remember that the game goes on until you are thrown back to the main menu.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So i played new version, it might only be me but i felt that this was shorter update then usualy, and scenes where only teasing this time, except for tit job scene.
Also i still feel like serving in bar is worst feature in game, i about 2 hours in game and i think that about half of that is serving in bar.

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I like the update you work very well can't wait for next one

blackhill

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi! I just tested the last version and I found a bug:

after I arrived at the inn and Nicci got the idea to bait the innkeeper into the bathroom to corrupt him, I go in the bathroom, activate the toilet and Nicci disappear from the screen, nothing else happen. I clicked the left side of the toilet. I didn't tried to replicate the bug, so I don't know if it was a one-time-only bug.

I hope it will help, your game seems to be interesting :)

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

hi! I just tested the last version and I found a bug:

after I arrived at the inn and Nicci got the idea to bait the innkeeper into the bathroom to corrupt him, I go in the bathroom, activate the toilet and Nicci disappear from the screen, nothing else happen. I clicked the left side of the toilet. I didn't tried to replicate the bug, so I don't know if it was a one-time-only bug.

I hope it will help, your game seems to be interesting :)
Yeah, looks like activating the event from the left stuck it; easily fixed ;D
Thanks for the report.

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you want to know some bug i know one but don't know if it a save bug or a game bug: i always go to replay room for seen change and before i ever play the scene in game one scene was unlock even if i don't have it happen : the scene of 2 twin in bar the other scene was lock like it have to

By the way what is the guy in the room ? i don't understant

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If you want to know some bug i know one but don't know if it a save bug or a game bug: i always go to replay room for seen change and before i ever play the scene in game one scene was unlock even if i don't have it happen : the scene of 2 twin in bar the other scene was lock like it have to

By the way what is the guy in the room ? i don't understant
Oh, shit...I forgot to put the trigger to unlock those 2 scene...Well, I've fixed it now, but I don't think I'll upload a new version for minor bugs like that;
Thanks for the report!
The guy in the CG room is from the 20$ tier reward from patreon ( personalized sprite inside the hall of fame)

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For you post about some patreon don't pay you next month :
I think
first stop to uper wory if 5/10 persone left some patreon have personal prombeble every think is not realeted to your game (if it was only for liked your game i have already give you patreon but since i am little in mony i only give you one time to time)
2nd I think your game is improved so don't worry time to time in patreon progretion courbe you will have some lost a courbe of suced is not a linear expodentiel one.
3 you start a lot of intrigue in same time this update it a slow time if you do well a lot of pepole will loved : it like real sex the preparation is important if you make no prepa the man(=the people that want be quick) will like it but girl dislike and if you do preparation the first will think preparation as bored but in the end phase it will make the two hapiere and you gain 3 type of people : the one that like sex the one that like preparation and the one like sex afert preparation. and if you make story well you gain a 4 type : the one that don't care about sex but like the scenariot like some great game like : The last soverein
4 i think every updated some patreon left and some comme this time you just gain less that the one left

And very important stop to make such message every time you make every guy can dislike you because you not in a position where you can make that of think you try to sell think and when you sell you have to never complain about the or make feel bad or gully. if you think that make the wrong path don't ask why it doest work make it work : ask opignion by poll about subject, show two image and make a poll for choice what is the best one , listen the opigion of fan ...

Last edited:
OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

first stop to uper wory if 5/10 persone left some patreon have personal prombeble every think is not realeted to your game (if it was only for liked your game i have already give you patreon but since i am little in mony i only give you one time to time)
I just found the timing weird, but in the end, even an other creator told me that he had the same issue, so it's probably a bad time for money, or something like that.

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Monthly Progress Report!

Hello my Dear followers!
As usual, here's the list of what I did so far during the month, after the release of the last update:

- Standing picture for Sharlith, Alicia's daughter, oh her baby form ( she's going to evolve and grow up at a fast rate)

- Standing pictures for Xinnar ( a new character...?); he already have naked, dressed up and demonic form image

- Complete set of images for the first event ( That's 16 images, just for one event! )

- Set up a new forest map that I'm going to use in the next build.

And now, back at drawing >.<