seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Succubus Tales - Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge

Version 0.4 is out for 5$ Patrons!

Changelog:
- The CG-Room has been implemented!
You can access it through the Hall od Fame ( check the shiny thing).
- There is a new character in town, Addine, a young and beautiful bombshel!
- Added 8 new standing pictures:
2 for Addine ( 1 dressed up, and 1 naked), 2 for Marissa and 4 for Alicia ( 1 dressed up and 3 naked);
- Added 2 non-sexual events, 1 semi-sexual, and 3 sexual events, for a total of 26 images!
- Of course, every event have it's own sex-sprites! (some of them were really hard to do, hope you like them!)
- A BIG thanks to Hoboy for proofreading the game!
And That's All!

Last edited:

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If i remember today it 10 day after the patreon realess ? so it the puplic realesse day ?

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Public Release Time!
It's about time, right?
Here' the link for the version 0.4C of Succubus Tales - Chapter 1 : Nicci's Revenge!

For the changelog, you can either check my preious message, or the OP.

If you want to start from the end of version 0.3, USE the save file provided inside the rar.

Have Fun! ;-)

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Played 0.4 version for some reason this update felt short.
Still im not complaining its good that there is updates to game prety often.

I hope you keep going and delevoping game.
Oh extra points for including savefile in this update!

Its nice that in end your are joking about youself thats firt one in hentai rpg at least what i have seen

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was probably one of first free players of this update since i dowload 3 hour after the out but i only give my optinion now since i have only time now sorry for be latte.

I will start by what i like in the game by croissant order

The corruption

The fact that you make the image yourself

The very good idea to end by a cliffhanger

Finally have a little resistance.

What i dislike by croissant order

The main protagonist have weird tit it fell realty strange (in banner)

The transition between 100% normal human and 100% succubus i hope in future you will have girl that have some part human and start to become succubus for example: a miko or something come for battle the main villain and almost win but be cursed star with little breast and grow up next have elf/demon Ears next have a tail ... and ask for help to different succubus and every time the solution is a trap that make her become more succubus for finally fall.

You need to introduce some enemies of a least 2 type : demon enemies and moral enemies for that you need to have some people in village start to find think weird and this person have to be so powerful that if he/she discovery the succubus she/he can kill all succubus or a least escape successfully and that have to be introduce for example make a demon come for nicci a demon that nici fear and make him be destroy easily by the this protagonist

You have to make the dark point usefully for example for make the slime become evil ask to paid in dark point , for make the young potion paid in dark point...

And finaly
I dont know if you have play rance serie but in this serie have to make ques and think to obtain girl virginity so can be a good idea

Last edited:
OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I was probably one of first free players of this update since i dowload 3 hour after the out but i only give my optinion now since i have only time now sorry for be latte.

I will start by what i like in the game by croissant order

The corruption

The fact that you make the image yourself

The very good idea to end by a cliffhanger

Finally have a little resistance.

What i dislike by croissant order

The main protagonist have weird tit it fell realty strange (in banner)

The transition between 100% normal human and 100% succubus i hope in future you will have girl that have some part human and start to become succubus for example: a miko or something come for battle the main villain and almost win but be cursed star with little breast and grow up next have elf/demon Ears next have a tail ... and ask for help to different succubus and every time the solution is a trap that make her become more succubus for finally fall.

You need to introduce some enemies of a least 2 type : demon enemies and moral enemies for that you need to have some people in village start to find think weird and this person have to be so powerful that if he/she discovery the succubus she/he can kill all succubus or a least escape successfully and that have to be introduce for example make a demon come for nicci a demon that nici fear and make him be destroy easily by the this protagonist

You have to make the dark point usefully for example for make the slime become evil ask to paid in dark point , for make the young potion paid in dark point...

And finaly
I dont know if you have play rance serie but in this serie have to make ques and think to obtain girl virginity so can be a good idea
The main character was probabli the Very first images I've drew for the game, so ye, it's pretty crappy right now >.<
But if I re-draw it, it will be totally different, and would feel weird I suppose...
So I'm probably going to re-make it, but for Chapter 2.
On chapter 2 I'll also implement some sort of combat system, or anyway something else to do other than "talk to this" "talk to that".

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Have be my reply usefull by the way ? (hope you gain some idea ).

A least can we hope more resistance of humanity ?
if you find this usefull i will say time to time what i think good ad bad

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Have be my reply usefull by the way ? (hope you gain some idea ).

A least can we hope more resistance of humanity ?
if you find this usefull i will say time to time what i think good ad bad
Opinion, suggestion, and criticism, are always welcome.
About the partial, over time transformation:
wouldn't it be weird if someone was going around with pointy ears, or a tail, while he's/ she's supposed to be human? =P
Af for core mechanics, I on't be able to adjust them without fucking up everything else already in place;
but I can assure you that Chapter 2 will be quite different ( at least that's what I plan to do...And I hope I'll be able to make it that way =P )

Last edited:

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok so i will continue to opinion.

For the slow transformation i think first you start with weak and end with high resistant so the time of that happen a lot of the people don't care since the already corrupt. For the rest they will notice the change so they will guard up but since girl is in shame of it she will try to keep it secret and explain the other change but it true more the change is important more it will be hard to cover up you probably play village of nightmare 1? if you play you know that the game have slow transformation too so i think it manageable. And you know you already make a character that is partial corrupt but still human you remember the girl that want be the main char of movie:The Horse Whisperer . So i think some change can cover up for example if she start with small breast and after first step have big one people will think it weird but since a lot of girl have already big breast i don't think they will notice next if she gain elf ear like they will probably notice but since she is a figure of authority say it will be ok they will not worry and the next step the tail adding can make her go inside isolated to try to curse himself but since she already too far she will fap all time but still don't break and for example at that can be a good idea to discute with her sister/bestfriend(=SB) and go to her with her SB and 2 choice first er SB is already corupt so she break her or personaly more interesting she totaly pure and want help her friend in that moment a succubus tat the character trust say te only way to end the curse is to help her to drain to empty her curse it true but she don't tall her that will transform her friend to succubus.now two way first you maker her shot 1/3 time and be both corrupt or only one and the SB think she is heal but in reality only deguise or better i think make her shot one or 2 time but she stop it and fly so you controled SB and try to refind your friend and the time you find her you Convinced her that she need to cum inside and corupt boht of they or you make inversed : it the SB that fly and you controled her to find friend and rape SB to be corupt and corupt her

Whoua it a prety big reply by the way this only a exemple story to prouve that is posible

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't know if you like it or not but i just discovery that your game is become so popular that some one have upload the CG online.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't know if you like it or not but i just discovery that your game is become so popular that some one have upload the CG online.
The person who uploaded that is also called Seyfer, I wonder if there's a connection :rolleyes:

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The person who uploaded that is also called Seyfer, I wonder if there's a connection :rolleyes:
Yeah, that's me, but it's not the same gallery that i give as a 20$ reward;
what I've uploaded is a game-screen-sized verrsion of the images (1024x768, while the one I give out as a reward have images in their original size, A4, which is WAY bigger =P), everyone can get it just be decrypting the game I think.
I did it trying to advertise the game on exhentai too, because, in facts, the game's not getting much interest at all -.-'

Last edited:

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey i have just seen that you have reworked a cg. i think is better just think in the new one Nicci look less intelligent but it can be just me.
But don't be wrong the new one is LOT better.

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hey i have just seen that you have reworked a cg. i think is better just think in the new one Nicci look less intelligent but it can be just me.
But don't be wrong the new one is LOT better.
That's her "normal, innocent" look
Is the right one, with red eyes, better? =P

sandchainz

Reputation score

Don't know how I missed this thread before.
Looks pretty nice and I like art style :)

Btw, what tool do you use to design characters' sprites?

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Don't know how I missed this thread before.
Looks pretty nice and I like art style :)
Btw, what tool do you use to design characters' sprites?
It's....kind of hard to explain, because I don't simply use a single tool...
Firstly I either create a new sprite set using "Character Creator Studio" or get a sprite on some online databatse, which vaguely resemble the respective charecter I want to create, and then I edit it, pixel by pixel (that can be done with whatever drawing software you prefer to use), until I'm somewhat satisfied with the result ;-P .

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Monthly Progress Report!

What I did so far during the month?

- Done new outfits for Addine and Elda.
- Done all the images for 2 events and I've already started images for the third one.
- Reworked Sister Nicci image!

- The 2 woodcutters will now be outside the village during the day ( it was too weird that they weren't around during the day...)

And that's all, for now! ;-)

Last edited:

sandchainz

Reputation score

It's....kind of hard to explain, because I don't simply use a single tool...
Firstly I either create a new sprite set using "Character Creator Studio" or get a sprite on some online databatse, which vaguely resemble the respective charecter I want to create, and then I edit it, pixel by pixel (that can be done with whatever drawing software you prefer to use), until I'm somewhat satisfied with the result ;-P .
Oh, I see.
I had one tool to design RPG Maker characters' sprites but it was a bit odd.
So I wonder if someone have a better one :)

thnx for the info, I'll try the one you mentioned ;)

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey how are you ?

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hey how are you ?
I'm...Fine...?
Lol, if you mean how's the update going, I just made a public post on patreon about it

Last edited: