What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Senryu-Sensei] Succubus Tales Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Succubus Tales - Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge

Ok so something between 1 and 2 week after.
By the way it a huge or a big update ? ;)

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I've just sent out the link for version 0.2a to all already processed patrons from 5$+.
So, what's new in version 0.2?

- 2 new sex event + a mini groping event, for a total of 16 sex / naked images!

- 4 standing images for new character ( Duncan - the guards captain, Borden - the local drunkard, Josef and Adele - the old couple) + a new image for Waitress Nicci and a new outfit for Risa

- We have a new succubus! All hail Helith! ( I actually did a standing picture for her too, but you will "officially" meet her on the next version!)

- I've added a script to the game, so that now you will run in authomatic, and pressing the shift button will instead make you walk ( since you will have to walk around a lot, i suppose this will make everyone more happy =P )

- a Big Thanks to for proofreading the game!

Now, a little statement about the game:

First, be SURE to start a new game, since I've added things here and there...

What I'm about to wright below, is a little hint / guide on what to do to progress, since it may be a little tricky, so...well, read at your own risk =P

After the Alicia / slime event, be sure to serve Adele during the waitress job

Check Borden's house

And then, after you get your new waitress outfit, be sure to serve every male at the inn

Last edited:

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So what your plane ? Will you make every month one release and after one week public version with some bug fix ( like the Sierra Lee) ? Or will out only big update every 6 month like raindrops or small every month like pervyfantasyproductions or other.
I think your project is a good idea i only hope you will ending it.

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So what your plane ? Will you make every month one release and after one week public version with some bug fix ( like the Sierra Lee) ? Or will out only big update every 6 month like raindrops or small every month like pervyfantasyproductions or other.
I think your project is a good idea i only hope you will ending it.
I'm not actually doing schedule for release...
I'm going to release new updates when i feel like there's enough new content ready...
I can say 1-2 months...
And yes, don't worry, I'll eventually finish it =P

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thank.

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It 6 day after out so tomorrow it will be the puplic ? or in 8 days ?

ps if it today i happy too ^^

Last edited:
OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It 6 day after out so tomorrow it will be the puplic ? or in 8 days ?

ps if it today i happy too ^^
Public release will be 10 day after patreon only release.
So...Friday

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thank

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The time has come!
Here's the link for the 0.2B

For a changelog you can check the op
If you encounter problems with "missing" files, be sure to extract the game correctly, by simply double-clicking on the .exe (the RPG-Maker archive) you found inside the RAR; there were people using winrar to extract the .exe too, and they encounter problems after...

Last edited:
Reactions: Xil

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

After hour i never get the scene in drung guy :confused:

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

After hour i never get the scene in drung guy :confused:
After the Alicia / slime sex event, be sure to serve Adele during the waitress job

Check Borden's house ( the one near the church)

And then, after you get your new waitress outfit, be sure to serve every male at the inn

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Monthly progress report
Hello! Today i'm here ti list what i did so far this month:
- 4 new standing images, for Frend ( you know, the guy who like to stare at Nicci's boobs ;-P ), his wife Elda, Kobe And Doyle ( the two woodcutters); now the only one left is the priest!
- i re-did the main menu a little, adding something to the selection, instead of just a change of colour
- I noticed that my succubi were missing something...like a more devilish skin tone, and maybe a tail, so after asking my patrons about it, i went beck and edited them; this is the result

- I already did 2 images for a new sex event ( i need to do a LOT more T.T )
- I've started to make custom made sprite to match the new images i did

And..that's all, for now!

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am not sure for the new color after all they have any red color succubus in prologue if i remember

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I am not sure for the new color after all they have any red color succubus in prologue if i remember
I did the same with Every succubi =P
Except for Nicci,because she is different.
Of course, i didn't gave the same colour to everyone; i used different colours and tone, red, purple, blue...you know, the usual =P

At some point i'll probably need to re-do all of the intro pics from scratch...

NotSoKaito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, I'm checking out the game right now. It's definitely got some issues, but most of them are pretty minor (spelling is obvious, but there's also stuff like Finn's head going through the doors when on his way to "wake up" Nicci, also some of the dialogue portraits for Nicci still seem to use the portraits you've most likely generated before drawing them) and I feel like your heart's in the right place for this.

I think I still have VX Ace on this PC, so I could try to help you clean up the dialogue if you're interested, as far as the spelling goes.

Last edited:
OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

some of the dialogue portraits for Nicci still seem to use the portraits you've most likely generated before drawing them
Can you tell me where you got that? because i was sure to have already replaced all of the normal portrait for nicci o_O
The game should've also been already proofreaded for grammar..uhm...strange...Are you sure you got the 0.2B?

Finn's head going through the doors when on his way to "wake up" Nicci
Never noticed that lol, anyway, i've fixed it ( it will be fixed in the next version), thanks for the report!

EDIT: oh, on a side note:
Some people have complained about the fact that getting to serve a particular person during the waitress job, to trigger the next event, can be a real pain in the ass, and i quite agree with that...So i'm going to rework that a little for the next release.

Last edited:

NotSoKaito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you tell me where you got that? because i was sure to have already replaced all of the normal portrait for nicci o_O
The game should've also been already proofreaded for grammar..uhm...strange...Are you sure you got the 0.2B?
Checked twice, it does seem to be 0.2b. I've downloaded the game from the OP, but the MEGA link in it is the same as the one at the 0.2b release post. As for the portraits, I've found one when trying to enter the house below the clothes shop when you're supposed to visit the church. The second one I've found was at the house to the left of the one where the first portrait was when you're supposed to go visit the guards.

I'd need to decrypt the game to be able to take a better look, and I don't want to do it without your permission, but most of the old portraits should be at buildings that the story doesn't rely on yet.

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I've found one when trying to enter the house below the clothes shop when you're supposed to visit the church. The second one I've found was at the house to the left of the one where the first portrait was when you're supposed to go visit the guards.
Fixed those 2, and there was the same issue with borden's house too, fixed it aswell.
As for decrypting the game, no problem with it, but be warned, it's probably a real mess...
If you want to write down grammar correction, and bad sentences, it's probably faster to use a .txt

Last edited:

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok im stuck, after serving everyone in bar in new outfit i can't find next event.

Btw getting to serve specifig customer is pain in as! Only way that i managed to do it was save/load in bar.

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ok im stuck, after serving everyone in bar in new outfit i can't find next event.
After the Alicia / slime sex event, be sure to serve Adele during the waitress job

Check Borden's house ( the one near the church)

Btw getting to serve specifig customer is pain in as! Only way that i managed to do it was save/load in bar.
On a side note:
Some people have complained about the fact that getting to serve a particular person during the waitress job, to trigger the next event, can be a real pain in the ass, and i quite agree with that...So i'm going to rework that a little for the next release.
I hope that answer all your problems =P