What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Senryu-Sensei] Succubus Tales Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Succubus Tales - Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge

- when you go for take the new dress, if you try to go up using the stairs a different portrait appear for the blonde owner of the shop
That's a bug! I forgot to change that portrait to the new, drawn one; thanks for pointing it out!
personally don't like the purple slime, only the color because purple make me think more a poison slime than a corrupted slime but this is only my opinion
On the next "step" the slime will turn red ( so, from blue, to red, the middle stage should be purple, that's what i thought ;-P )...and maybe something else will happen! ^.^
if you don't like what I wrote here then you can....

PRAISE THE SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nah, I try to take criticism as positive as i can ;-P

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Will the game feature gradual sexier clothes based on moral corruption? (shorter skirts, sexy peeping/chirarism, etc)? I'm not talking about completely slutty (and often ridiculous), but sexier :p

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Will the game feature gradual sexier clothes based on moral corruption? (shorter skirts, sexy peeping/chirarism, etc)? I'm not talking about completely slutty (and often ridiculous), but sexier :p
It will be a Pain in the ass to draw, but i'm actually planning on doing it, at least for some character...

Azumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks promising so far, the artwork is pretty damn good! :>

Can't wait to see how this progresses

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Looks promising so far, the artwork is pretty damn good! :>

Can't wait to see how this progresses
Thanks you!
I'm glad youl iked it! ^.^

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Monthly progress report
Hello Guys!
It's been a while uh?
Today i'm here to give you a little list of what i did so far during this month:
- 4 standing pictures for the first meeting for Borden ( the drunkard), Duncan ( the guard captain), Adele & Josef ( the old couple)
- 4 new custom-made sprite, to replace the common ones, for the above mentioned character, to better fit their new appearance; + an other one for Nicci with her new waiterss uniform
- All the images for a sex event ( with a total of 8 images, where Nicci's partner will be gradually changed into a succubus)
- I did a little bit of story for the game itself
- I've implemented a new script in the game to make running /dash mode automatic, and by pressing shift you will instead walk ( this can be turned on/off with the new system option)
- someone made me notice that on the first meeting, a "normal" priest would've asked why Nicci have such torned and revealing clothes; since i found that statement pretty much true, i went back and added some dialog for it too

And that's pretty much all for now...At the moment i'm working on a standing picture for a new succubus, called Helith

See you next time!

Last edited:
OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have a kind-of-favor to ask guys:
Between yesterday and today, i lost 3 supporters...out of 17 ( not to mention that 1 of the remaining, who's pledging 20$, is a fake and i should just ban him away...) so my mood right now is literally scratching the ground...
Can you take a moment to read this

and try to give an answer please?

You can answer here too if you want, that's ok.

Thanks in advance.

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have just test the game. I love this type of game (so much i start make a senario for a like game but it only for fun ;) by the way what is your first language?

For the patreon don't worry it will make time for have trust of people for now you start from less 1 years but dont hope gains living money before 1 to 4 years keep your main job and you will not have problem.
You will probably start to have trust patreon after 3 more update and after 50 you will probaly start to be a half living by patreon.
And it only 3 people yummy tiger lost more after not out chapter 1.
waiting for 0.2 :)

The game now is Promising keep going. i will probably restart for find bug and stuff for help you maybe i will give you some idea

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have a kind-of-favor to ask guys:
Between yesterday and today, i lost 3 supporters...out of 17 ( not to mention that 1 of the remaining, who's pledging 20$, is a fake and i should just ban him away...) so my mood right now is literally scratching the ground...
Can you take a moment to read this

and try to give an answer please?

You can answer here too if you want, that's ok.

Thanks in advance.
I think you have it backward. You should first start your game, do something correct (few updates), and then expect patrons. Not expecting first patrons, and use the income to start and continue the game. Nobody (except some furries zombies) support a project without something behind. The first game is always the hardest. If you manage to deliver something good, the patrons will stay.

So, basically, you shouldn't worry about something like that for now. Just do your game. The patrons will come afterward.

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't know if you want have some help for improve game if you dislike it say me if you like it say me.
That what i want say for first scene
I don't know if you want make a combat system but if you want it probably a good idea to ad combat when sister come kill you: with imp a easy winning combat and with you a defeat script combat. if you doesn't want ad combat keep like it.
i think you are too quick in first scene i think you probably have to make way of clue what happen before: open one house and give clue in : diary of one girl give his name , give detail about transform give photo of girl before transformation after make a other house open and finally in the scene of find all succubus not in a field make it happen in a close church and ore other thing closes for not be seeing in map before for have a (little) effect of surprise and important give every succubus a name and guess of her new personality you can ad too info about the maid and i don't not if man will too be corrupt (transform in orc or demon) but you can ad info of boy if it the case

Last edited:

Bandung974

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love the game and the concept so far.
I think that a system battle would be a good plus ^_^.

One thing that disturbed me so far, are => " the knees ", sometimes i find the way they are draw, huum, too big or "clashing/constrasting" a lot woth the rest of the bodies

Anyway hope you good luck on your game ;)

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I doubt that the first chapter will have a battle system...Why? because there aren't any battle, aside those 2-3 spell in the intro...
For the rest of the game you'll face villagers...what threat could they be? =P
Maybe the second chapter will have it...stil not completely sure on it's plot.

As for the knees, aye...they're one of the thing i have more difficult in drawing so far...BUT, i've already changed the wa i draw them, at least a bit

Less lines, more shadows detail.

Last edited:

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey good day. i will reply your reply ;)
Ok for battle system after all the first village of nightmare don't have a lot of it :)

Indeed i am really really bad at drawing ( a euphemism) so can't really judge but i think the kneel become better before a little think that make thing unnatural i don't know what it was maybe it only style that make me uneasy so don't that it too seriously.

And what do you thing of idea of show what was the girl in intro before being succubus ?

PS : I notice a little problem in my previous reply just change it a little

Last edited:
OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

And what do you thing of idea of show what was the girl in intro before being succubus ?
little
Uhm...I'm not sure about it...I mean, Claire, the Real Claire, will last...what? About 3 minutes? >.<

Bandung974

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, kinda correct, villager should represent no threat at all >.<

And good job on the knees, it has improved a lot :O

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Add background is always good idea. Maybe i don't explain well i say is a good idea to add name and story in servant succubus in first village the one all together in small park to fuck i thing is good to add image of what they was in past. And make discovery they not so abrupt : first make they fuck in close space where you need key to open and before sister discovery they make some clue of what they was because with this way players can start to imagine what they happen and in moment the players discovery it that make greater effect that just nameless succubus fuck like normal one always do and i want know what is this maid ? a succubus friend ? old mayor ? warrio ?....

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ok, I've sent out a new version, 0.2, to a proofreader;
as soon as i get an answer, and i've done the needed correction, i'll start sending it out to my patreons.

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Good what the delay before public version ?

OP
seyfer110

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Good what the delay before public version ?
I'm still waiting from an answer from the proofreader....anyway, public release will happen sometime around 10 day after my patrons get it