Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ128697|ACT]MonMusu Hunter 2

the premium link is a fake is another zip

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game hasn't even been uploaded to the Perfect Dark P2P yet so any links are likely fakes.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It was good as I expected, short and sweet and good dot animation.
Done in an hour and a half, didn't have to grind even once. The boss rush + final boss though, made me blink. There's actually real difficulty on that match.

They fixed just about everything from the previous game in terms of annoyance. The lack of needing of grind was awesome too. (Lv5 weapon should cost more really)

Attached: Save before final boss, have fun

Attachments

Last edited:

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Done in an hour and a half, didn't have to grind even once. The boss rush + final boss though, made me blink. There's actually real difficulty on that match.

They fixed just about everything from the previous game in terms of annoyance. The lack of needing of grind was awesome too. (Lv5 weapon should cost more really)

Brought and Uploaded:

Attached: Clear Data
much appreciated, think i'll go through the game as well instead of using a full unlock.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

here's a save with the final boss unlocked as well.

Attachments

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Brought and Uploaded:

Attached: Clear Data
Thx pala

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

here's a save with the final boss unlocked as well.
Ah, my bad sonata, looks like I uploaded the wrong clear data, should have double checked. Usually I leave the cleared data at save5, this time I left it at save 2.

Thanks for catching that.
OTOH, I wonder if anyone just enter the game, load the save, enter the boss room, and then totally got rape/raped by the final boss? *laughs*

Last edited:

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah, my bad sonata, looks like I uploaded the wrong clear data, should have double checked. Usually I leave the cleared data at save5, this time I left it at save 2.

Thanks for catching that.
OTOH, I wonder if anyone just enter the game, load the save, enter the boss room, and then totally got rape/raped by the final boss? *laughs*
i went to see if i missed anything by going into yours, you didn't beat the boss with that health, did you? I managed to get to her missing only 3 bars. I can imagine the rude awakening of suddenly facing the final boss.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you didn't beat the boss with that health, did you?
Yup, I did, with 2 bars left no problem, V
First time in game I was in such a hurry to engage in a h-scene. It was do it or die type of situation. All the more satisfying because of it.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone have it for a site other than bitshare that site always crashes on me and spams pop up ads.

LemonEater

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, Gentlemen. Here's a Zippy Share link :D

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

English Translated
I like the game, therefore I translate as thanks for sharing.

Rant:
Did it pretty much in 2-3 hours, since there is not a lot of dialogue.
Instead of saying Monster girl, I kept it as Monmusume since the name says Monmusu Hunter not Monstergirl hunter and its nice that way.

By the way, I included a Japanese DLL. Change your DLL to the one I included by editing the .ini file. It should fix the Unicode problems (the boxes).
Don't know how? just change the E to J, done.
Not the DLL but inside the .ini file beside the 'Library'.

New Version
Enjoy

Tell me if there are any problems.

Need Help?

Last edited:

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't understand how to apply your translation. It includes a Data folder and a .dll file, except none of those are already in the game folder, hence making it a little hard to overwrite them.

Am I just being an idiot or you missed something? Could you elaborate just a little please?

Anowon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My guess is we're supposed to unpack the RGSSA2 file, swap out the data folder, and recompress it...Which I have no idea how to do.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Download this

Find the rgss2a,
extract it all,
place the Data and Graphics in the game folder,
Overwrite Data with the Translation,
Delete the rgss2a file.
For the DLL just put it in the same folder of the game and then edit the .ini

for more explanation
The game folder should have the ff:
Audio
Data
Graphics
Game.exe
Game.ini -> open the file, change Library=RGSS202E.dll to Library=RGSS202J.dll
RGSS202J.dll

I didn't include everything in the Translation, just the files that needed to be translate so dont delete the original Data folder and place the translation instead just merge and overwrite them together.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Great, thanks for clarifications!

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

igotnostuffs: You rock dude, thanks for the translation! This is one of the better RPG Maker monster girl games out there in my opinion, because of the unique combat system (unique to an RPG Maker game). I'd rep ya but my cooldown is still up.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I download the game from @LemonEater and works fine(i don´t need nothing special;download from Mega - extract the foulder - 2click the icon);so my question is: in the thread of MonMusu Hunter 1(http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=498894) i try the same thing but the fucking game don´t run(appears something "audio/SE") so why i can play the second but not the first game:(:(:confused::mad::(:(:(

sorry for my english:)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks a lot for the translation, took a bit of work to put it together, but it seems good. Did you actually use an audio speaking program to announce the Jap intro scene in English, or was it naturally like that? Lol, that surprised me.

Oh and for anybody not wanting it in fullscreen, press F1 and uncheck the first of the 4 boxes shown there in the first tab on the left. That always bugs me with these games.