What's new

RPG [SCAR] モン娘ハンター / Monmusu Hunter (RJ121397)

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's was released today, game is as "simple" as Monster Hunter. Don't get hit. Hit it until it dies then proceed to "carve" girls.

Thanks to DCRS for providing link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monmusu Hunter

When you show us the game, and ask for a link, you should really look at the date the game was released. It was just released a few hours ago or so.

OP
S

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When you show us the game, and ask for a link, you should really look at the date the game was released. It was just released a few hours ago or so.
Less than 2 hours to be exact, excuse me for not making a thread 23 days ago when it was announced. From now i will make thread for every game announced which i am interested in fact everybody else should do it so we can fill the forums with thousands of threads.

Let the neg rep on me begin.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Less than 2 hours to be exact, excuse me for not making a thread 23 days ago when it was announced. From now i will make thread for every game announced which i am interested in fact everybody else should do it so we can fill the forums with thousands of threads.

Let the neg rep on me begin.
I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just asking that, if a thread is made about a game that just came out, tell us in the thread. That way, we know, and we can keep an eye out in the future for links. That's all I'm asking.

DCRS

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's been a while since I've bothered posting, so I brought gifts.
Be sure to be in the right locale setting or the game will fuck up extraction.

#!gI80QLQb!ZZOiLhPojuESz3hvLGT633A7nL8ic-32LrARJ0Hb9RQ

It's a mega link. Apparently I can't post links anymore.
Whoops.

EDIT:
The game has an english voice over for the intro.
Q and E switch Bullets from piercing type to what I assume is a higher damage type.
A shoots, S drops landmines.
The air outside is poisonous, and constantly depletes your health, as do monsters attacks.
D replenishes health. Hitting space on the flashing triangle after downing a monster triggers the sex scene, hitting 0 on the numpad ends it and sends the monster wherever.
HUnts last till you beat the boss, you can leave the zone at any time to replenish supplies.
I cant understand japanese, and have no idea what any items do.

EDIT2:
Items are in fact monsters that you can freely use, they show up in your basement. You can save from the computer in your house.

Last edited:
OP
S

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just asking that, if a thread is made about a game that just came out, tell us in the thread. That way, we know, and we can keep an eye out in the future for links. That's all I'm asking.
Oh sorry i thought i stated it was released today, editing my first post.

It's been a while since I've bothered posting, so I brought gifts.
Be sure to be in the right locale setting or the game will fuck up extraction.

#!gI80QLQb!ZZOiLhPojuESz3hvLGT633A7nL8ic-32LrARJ0Hb9RQ

It's a mega link. Apparently I can't post links anymore.
Whoops.
Thanks for the link i will also put the proper link in first post.

Last edited:

KiwiOneBite

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Edit : Nevermind, downloading now.

... the intro has voiced english dialogue. That's interesting.

Last edited:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So i just started playing this game and i think i found a "bug". After one of the cat girls gives you a blowjob the character loses all movement. Has anyone experienced this?

Leavemealone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When I try to start the game, it gives me an error, saying "RGSS202J.dll could not be found." Any idea what I can do?

dremantii

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please help me! I have an error with "audio/SE"

Nete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i'm just gonna put the controls so you guys don't suffer like i did for 4 stages :|

Q - Changes your shot type to missile (slower but stronger?)
W - Changes your shot type to bolt (Faster but weaker? strong against fliers?)
D - FULL HEAL > YES IT FULLY HEALS YOU AND I DID NOT KNOW THIS EXISTED
A - Shoot weapon
S - Put a trap bomb in the ground

i'll continue playing this game later on, it's an okish game but the spritesex is pretty good

^ for you guys up there, pretty sure you need to change your locale to japanese or use applocale

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Been playing this game pretty much since it was shared here, finally 100% it, save file attached.

The game was pretty short and simple, but still managed to be entertaining. The gallery is accessible right off the bat, and scenes (which are all animated sprite sex are purchased at the only shop in town. Basically, you go out into the wilds and hunt down monsters, fuck the ones you "defeat", then come back to town and spend the bounty money on "pet" versions which you keep in a dungeon under your house. There you can go to have fun whenever you like. Also, you can purchase any enemy you've beaten in the wild, though the first area is the best place to grind up money (kill centaurs, back out to catgirls, ignore them and go back to centaur room, they've respawned, kill them again, rinse & repeat). The formula is 1000 gold for basic enemy types, 1500 for minibosses and way more for bosses, I'd say a specific number but it increases for each boss.

There's no level up or equipment function in this game at all, unless you consider having an alternate weapon type to be one. You can use your rocket launcher (primary) weapon, which has short range and high damage or you can use the crossbow which has extremely long range but much less damage.

That "oxygen" bar at the top is essentially your health; it will drain gradually as long as you aren't in town or in a cutscene, and damage taken from enemies will reduce that bar as well. To stay alive, use your extra canisters, listed under the bar. The button to use one is D.

You go through the 4 levels, all pretty much the same screen formula, then some explosive shit happens and level 5 unlocks. You go down there, fight through the dark past the basic enemies then get to the boss (who is, thankfully, in a lit room). Be warned; the final boss is ridiculously hard (took me 6 tries with 4 spare canisters going in).

Basic controls of the game.

A - shoot
S - lay mine (detonates when an enemy walks over it, massive damage, flying enemies won't set them off)
D - Use spare canister (100% heal, uses one of the canisters under your health bar)
Z - Rape/accept/continue (use it over a downed enemy to rape them, use it anywhere else as a "confirm" button)
X - cancel/skip (use it during a rape scene to skip the scene [useful during missions, you can Z/X over a downed enemy to get the loot without waiting 5 mins for the scene while your health drains] or use it in dialogue to cancel/close wind)
Q - Switch to crossbow (low damage, long range)
W - Switch to rocket (high damage, short range, default)

Couple general tips.

A. You can shoot through walls/obstacles, the enemies can't. Don't be afraid to stand on the opposite side of the wall from an enemy and shoot them. Sometimes the AI doesn't even move around the obstacle (here's looking at you, beegirls!).

B. Aim for their absolute centre of their shadow. Because the hitboxes are really fucking precise in this game, you won't do damage unless you hit the absolute center of their shadow.

C. Compensate for movement. The enemies move just as fast, or faster, than you do. So when you're aiming, be sure to lead the target.

D. Bait the enemy into your shot. The enemies have to be either vertically or horizontally lined up with you to do damage, so try to use that to your advantage; your hits stun for a slight time (enough to hit and run), so you can make them chase after you then turn and shoot at the side they were gonna hit you from, damaging them instead and giving you a chance to put some distance between you.

Anyway I'll stop for now, feel free to use my save file if you just want to skip to the gallery (I have everything unlocked, including the final boss despite the 5k gold cost)

Attachments

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I love that I can always count on the ULMF community to provide monster girl content when I'm unable to purchase it myself.

Since this game is so cheap I'll probably end up picking it up anyways next week, but I'll gladly take this as an "early access".

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I think you can pick up the mines you dropped too, just in case you put them somewhere by mistake, or just want to plant them somewhere else.

khangel

Reputation score

When I try to start the game, it gives me an error, saying "RGSS202J.dll could not be found." Any idea what I can do?
My guess is you didnt install RPG Maker VX RTP. :D

Please help me! I have an error with "audio/SE"
And you didnt extract the game in Japanese window so the Japanese name in audio/SE folder looks like alien. :D

OP
S

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game was short and easy though i really liked content.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The game kind of misses the point of monster girls, which is to have sex in ways not possible with humans. If you're just doing them missionary or doggy-style while they lie there not moving, they may as well not even be monsters. And despite the huge sprites, the animations aren't even that good. Kyrieru did a better job with much smaller sprites in Eroico, imo.

I'm always glad to see more monster girl content, at least.