Sarah (thetwo)

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sarah (thetwo)

Marie and Jamie both stand at the far edge, looking over and trying to yell at Joe to do something, considering how wide the pit is.

Joe, finally having enough of being played with by the two girls, calmly says "No." as he gives them both a push off the edge, and into the pit, both girls giving and eep and clinging to each other as they fall into the wavering tentacles before.

"And no, I'm not going to help you up." he says to Sarah, sitting down and watching the tentacles start to get to work on the two girls below.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh fuck you!"

Sarah tries to pull herself out of the pit, but she knows she wouldn't have made it out of the last one without help, and this time it appears no help is to be had. She flushes with anger and arousal as she sees the other two girls already being worked on by the tentacles, and sees her own future...

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah tries again to pull herself from the pit, failing just so as she feels the tentacles grab her legs and start to pull, not enough for her to go in yet, but if she doesn't get out soon, she's going to be a toy for the tentacles, and she can already hear the sounds of the other two girls being violated, as they moan and struggle.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah gathers up her strength for one final heave. She forces all thoughts of the tentacles and her companions out of her head, and uses all her strength to pull herself upward in one movement.

And it might even have been enough, if the tentacles hadn't already grabbed her legs. As it is, she falls short of breaking free, and comes back down hard and more tired then she was before. Her strength is no longer enough to even stay in place, if she couldn't kick off the tentacles, and she feels her grip on the edge start to slip.

Last edited:
OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah feels the grip of the tentacles slipping slightly and unable to get a firm hold as she pushes herself up, just managing to get her first knee over the edge. The tentacles are still below, but they're probably content with their two captives already.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah gasps with relief as she gets a better hold on the edge, and tries to lever herself fully out of the pit, aware that Joe is still about and probably not happy that she's escaping.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Spotting Joe on the other side, mostly paying attention to the two girls before, Sarah manges to fully get herself out of the pit, the tentacles not paying attention to her, as they're already having enough fun.

"Oh." he says dully. "I guess you didn't fall in, shame."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What the hell is wrong with you? They annoyed you, so you push them into a tentacle pit?"

Sarah looks down into the pit again. Now that she isn't facing the same fate, it's oddly arousing. She pulls her gaze away with some effort and glares at the man again. And pulls out her axe.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What are you going to do? Jump across the pit? I doubt you could make it." he says, sighing. "Sides, they'd been denying me my own fun for almost a week now, and it's not like they don't enjoy it."

Sarah takes a quick look again, and spots the faces of the two girls, honestly, it looks like they're enjoying it.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Could she jump over the pit? Sarah wasn't sure. It was surely a long jump... but she'd seen that drunk make it, and it wasn't like he was an amazing athlete. Maybe it was possible in-game. And besides, she was on the wrong side of the pit anyway.

Before she attempted the jump, Sarah gazed into the pit again. The girls really did look like they were enjoying it, and she felt another surge of arousal as she watched.

Then, before her libido *really* got out of hand, she took a running start and jumped. She would have to not just make it, but land on her feet, otherwise Joe would just push her in like he did the girls, and if she just grabbed on with her hands he'd surely step on them. But if she made it... well, maybe she would see what the tentacles did to a man.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah lands, just barely, on the other side, stumbling a little as her feet waver a bit on the edge, as she has to get her balance. She ends up stumbling a bit and ends up on her knees on the other side, a little painful, but not too bad.

"Oh, well, that's pretty impressive." Joe says, a bit shocked. "So now what, you're going to kill me, or something?" his voice still sounding dully bored.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah glares at him and puts her axe down, not really willing to kill the man. Then she rushes at him, and tries to grapple him, intent on pushing him into the pit, and hoping like hell that he doesn't manage to accomplish the reverse.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man chuckles and easily steps out of the way, Sarah watching in shock as she was about to go right over the edge, before he grabbed her arm and pulled her back to the ledge, stopping her from going over.

"Now, that wasn't very called for, was it?" he said, voice still sounding bored as he went over to lean against the wall.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah glares at the man again. He pushed the others into the pit, and was willing to watch her fall, but then stops her from falling in when she's attacking him.

"Well, actually, I think it's very much called for! You pushed them in!"

She squares up to Joe again, ready to try rushing him a second time. Maybe she could knock him out then throw him into the pit.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"So? They like to be pushed in, did you hear them complain when I gave them the gentle taps forward?" He sighs.

"Look, you can attack me all you want, but it's not going to get them out of the pit. And I'm not going to throw you in unless you attack me again, so really, you should either calm down and wait for them to be done, and we can move on, or you can just move on without us."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Why should I believe you? Of course you'd say they wanted it..."

A voice of reason inside her head whispered that they did seem to be enjoying themselves, and that he did just save her from falling into the pit herself.

Being wrong just made her more angry. She wanted to hit someone.

"And either way, I still owe you for not even trying to help me when they were trying to pull me in!"

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, it's not like I tried to throw a rope around your leg and pull you in." he said, starting to sit down against the wall. "But the girls will probably slap me for not helping you later anyways."

Still sounding bored, he was really being to tick her off, mostly by being right.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah mutters under her breath. "No reason they should get to have all the fun..." Then she lashes out, attempting to punch him in the jaw.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah hears him start to ask "What was that?" before her fist hits his jaw, sending him sprawling. He was starting to say something before he landed again, not moving now.

It is possible to knock someone out with a single punch to the jaw, you know.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah looks at her first, startled.

"Huh. Well then."

She decides that getting punched out is probably enough of a punishment for now, and doesn't push him into the pit. And with that there doesn't seem to be much to do but wait. She sits down and tries to ignore the sounds of the other two girls being fucked, but despite her best efforts she finds herself aroused, the damp patch on her panties growing slowly. She manages to resist the urge to masturbate, but she knows that she smells faintly of sex, and within a few minutes she's also on the edge of sleep.