Sarah (thetwo)

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sarah (thetwo)

"But I can't tell without a drink, duuuuuh" he says, as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. Downing the entire bottle, he looks around the room once more from the center, his eyes having a certain clarity that wasn't there before.

"I know the waysh out nowsh" he says, drunkenly. And he started to give her directionsh, which were long, varied, and almost impossible to memorize. "Got that?" he asked. "If not, jusht head that way." he points. "And I'll follow you and give you more directions ash we make our way, I won't forget." he taps his noggin.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, so he has to get drunk to do anything. Wow.

She considered for a moment. On the one hand, he apparently knew the way out, and he'd pulled her out of that pit. And maybe he'd even been a help against the rope, maybe. On the other hand, he was a drunk, and Sarah had a history with drunks that she wasn't eager to repeat.

And somewhere deep inside her, a voice whispered that Ashley hadn't had a companion to help her out. Hell, the version of her time in the Egg that she'd told her friends before she forgot everything had included both a rope monster and a pit of tentacles. And as much as she wanted to avoid them, something told her that if she breezed through the dungeon they would claim it "didn't count".

"I think I've got it, thanks. You can go back to sleep if you wish."

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He sits down on the floor, looking up at her. "You sure? You look like you could use a hand." he said, stifling a new yawn. "I mean, you already said you lost to a slime before, and those are like the weakest things around. And you needed my help with the pit, and I'm sure if you ran into a guard you'd be brought back to the start." he starts off rambling now, talking about every various reason why she is unlikely to escape on her own, including how sometimes the dungeon changes, re explaining how complicated the way to the exit was again, and a variety of other reasons that make her doubt her ability to actually get anywhere.

"But if you still want to go on your own, that's fine, I'm sort I can find some other pretty lass to rescue." he finishes.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This was, unfortunately, the wrong tactic to take with Sarah. With each explanation of why she needed him she grew a little more angry, and by the time he finished she had made up her mind. Still, she doesn't rage at him, instead just becoming more stiffly polite.

"No thank you. I'm not a helpless little girl, I can take care of myself."

Before he could make her even more angry, she stalked off in the direction he indicated. She could at least get much closer to the exit on her own, and if she got lost... well, she'd find someone else to give her directions, or just find the way herself.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh, ok then. Well, are you going to complain if I follow you while you're going that way? Since I'm on my way out as well?" he says, before deciding laying down for a nap was sounding like a really good idea.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, I suppose I can't actually stop you."

Sarah doesn't wait around for him to take his nap, moving off down the appropriate hallway at a brisk trot.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He decides it's simply best to pass out for now. Deciding that if Sarah wants to go and get herself raped by the monsters, she can go do that.

Of course, Sarah has different ideas, as she comes across an odd sight. Seeing down the dark hall, she spots what looks like a campfire up ahead, noticing a couple of people playing cards nearby on the ground, two girls, and one guy, she thinks. She's still pretty far off, and has been quiet, so she's sure they haven't noticed her yet.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, that was faster then I expected... maybe too fast.

Sarah sneaks a little closer, hoping to overhear them without alerting them to her presence. She figures that her black clothing ought to help, but she's a city girl at heart...

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley manages to sneak forward enough to start overhearing them. They actually sound like a jovial group, although she doesn't learn much, she can infer that they actually seem to be some sort of adventuring group that has set down camp for the moment. And she even manages to avoid getting seen.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, another helpful group. Great. How to approach them... sneaking up and poking one of them in the back is probably a bad idea. Deliberately getting caught sneaking up on them could be even worse. Calling out to them from a distance seems favorite...

Sarah decides to go with her final idea, and starts sneaking away with the intent of calling out once she's a little distance away, and pretending she never listened in on them in the first place.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah calls out to the group, who finally notice her, they stand up, trying to look at her, they look on guard, but in this type of place, they have reason to.

"Who are you?" the guy calls back. "What are you intentions?" he asks, the two girls actually sort of hiding behind him.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, that's a little better then 'friend or foe', but I still have to wonder just what they think I'd say if I wanted to rape them...

"I'm Sarah, and my intent is to find the way out of here. You, ah, happen to know the way?"

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Possibly. What's it worth to you?" he calls back in a coy voice. Of course, at this, one of the girls slaps him and he corrects his statement. "Yes, we're on our way out, would you like to join us?" he says now, in a more monotone voice.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah considers for a moment. But it seems like a good offer, and this time it isn't being given by a drunk. The man seems a bit sketchy, but it doesn't seem likely the women will let him get out of control. She decides to pretend she didn't understand what the man was hinting at.

"Yea, that'd be helpful. I don't really have anything to offer you in return, though."

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Err, that's fine" he says, again as if he was reading lines off a card.

One of the girls steps out from behind him now. "We're just resting for a while, if you'd like to join us?"

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah looked slightly questioningly at the man, but maybe he was still just having to work not to ask her to have sex.

"Well, I'd hoped to move on quickly, but I guess there's no hurry, sure."

She finds a good spot to rest, and uses her pack with spare clothing as a cushion and lies down, not really feeling like she's tired enough to sleep, but willing to give it a shot.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah manges to doze off for a bit, noticing the group settling back down to play cards again.

She woke up a while later, as the rest of the group was getting ready to go, the first girl, a long, black haired girl, introduced herself as Marie, the other girl, an even longer red-haired girl, introduced herself as Jamie. The guy, with short brown hair, was introduced as Joe. Who told her that the other girls required him to inform her that he would in no way try to do anything sexual to her. Followed by a big sigh.

"Well, when you're ready to go." he said.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah smiled when he promised not to sexually harass her, and thanked him for telling her. She considered seeing just how far she could take that promise the next time they stopped, but it was never as much fun to mess with NPC's.

"Well, I'm ready to go when you are, not like I have a bunch of stuff to pack."

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The party makes their way through the dungeon, the trip being fairly boring as Joe leads the way, looking someone annoyed as the two girls tease him along the way.

Of course, Sarah starts to laugh at some of the corny jokes that are told, not really noticing when she steps on a lose block, the floor once again falling out from under her. She manages to grab the nearby ledge with one hand, just avoiding falling into the tentacles below.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah curses as she scrambles to grab the ledge with the other hand as she dangles above a pit of tentacles for the second time. Again as soon as she sees the beasts she feels a mild heat between her legs, her body preparing itself for what might come.

"Fuck! Again! Um... help? please?"