What's new

RPG [さくらぷりん] 腐界に眠る王女のアバドーン (RJ080542)

OP
Z

zanafer7

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 腐界に眠る王女のアバドーン/looks good

someone found the combination of paintings?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, so I can't even figure out what to do in the first fucking room when you get to pick who's coming with you. I interact with everything, try everything I can possibly think of, but every fucking room is blocked and interacting with everything does nothing at all... Any help, or am I just gonna be fucked like this throughout the entire game?

Edit: Nevermind, found out that the first menu is an inventory for the overworld. This game will be impossible without being able to understand it. I might just wait for a 100% save or the cg to be released.

Last edited:
OP
Z

zanafer7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this game need a translation of menu and itens for known what need do but this be hard :(

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this game need a translation of menu and itens for known what need do but this be hard :(
I'm actually translating them, but I still don't know how to hook text from the game.

EDIT:
Scratch that, other then CG, this game is horrible to play and to translate. General graphics are also just crap. :(

Last edited:

manda789

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

in new game you close 3 opition yes and no for 4 you skip the prologe and cgs become best quality after you set of evets picx low quality CGs
if you use chitrans in Event time it best Cg picture the chitrans star working but after the event he stop

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

After trying this out and giving up cuz this game is confusing as hell, I decrypted this game and looked at the pics.... And I have to warn you that this game contains yaoi.

Hanamura

Demon Girl
Reputation score

someone found the combination of paintings?
Okay, so lets say the paintings are originally in order like this:
1 2 3 4 5

The correct order is this:

4 1 3 2 5

This game is actually REALLY freaking good. (and scary!) This is a huge homage to the game Sweet Home on the original Famicom/NES.

Though this game definitely does require knowledge of the japanese language, it doesn't really use Kanji for the most part so I can understand it completely. I can answer a few questions up to the point I'm at, if there are any.

(I'm at the part where I've opened a closet to find a book, and then I had to run away from the tentacle monster on the second floor)

kevinenkhuis

Reputation score

I keep getting this as an error: ファイル Audio/SE/SE-悲鳴(女)2 が見つかりません。
Anyone knows how to fix it?

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As warned above, there's a ton of yaoi in the CGs. Couldn't get it working with AGTH, and it's hard to progress without any translation. Loved the original Sweet Home, but perhaps it's best not to try and mix horror and hentai.

Hanamura

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As warned above, there's a ton of yaoi in the CGs. Couldn't get it working with AGTH, and it's hard to progress without any translation. Loved the original Sweet Home, but perhaps it's best not to try and mix horror and hentai.
By default the Yaoi (BL) setting is turned off in the options, so you won't encounter any Yaoi events in the game.

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are the three archeologist pals for tutorial/prologue only, or can you meet and/or recruit them in normal game? Because I like all three of them more than the meddling kids.

Also who is your favourite combination of characters so far?

Hanamura

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are the three archeologist pals for tutorial/prologue only, or can you meet and/or recruit them in normal game? Because I like all three of them more than the meddling kids.

Also who is your favourite combination of characters so far?
Well, I've tried to get through the game 3 times... and each time my party gets wiped out near the end. I start running out of healing items and item management becomes a HUGE issue, of not knowing when I would need something (requiring me to backtrack to get said item) or if an Item I decide to keep isn't required for another 4 hours of gametime. So I've been trial and error-ing through each playthrough to see what works.

I think it'd be good for me to list what Unique items/abilities each character has:

We have 5 party characters, not including the Protagonist:
We have Kippei (green shirt), Seijirou blond hair, Mia (Orange hair), Yachika (Pink hair), and Rikana (Purple hair).

Kippei's unique Item is his backpack. It gives him double the inventory-space making it easy for me to figure out what works at one point in time by just packing a crap-ton of Key Items.

Seijirou's unique item is his lighter. It can be used in battle as an attack item, as well as out of battle to light dark areas. You can find Matches in the game which work exactly the same as his lighter, except those would take inventory space. Seijirou is also the only character in the game who can smoke, so if you ever find a pack of cigarettes in the game, he can use those to reduce his "fear" level. (essentially your health bar).

WARNING: Whatever you do, do NOT pick Seijirou on your first playthrough. Having Seijirou in your party puts you on a COMPLETELY different story path and makes you go through a seperate part of the mansion. If you pick him and then try to read any tips on this thread, you're probably going to get really confused because almost none of the same things occur.

Mia's Unique item is her first-aid kit. This allows you to cure any status-effect (except fear and well, death.) You can find a few antidotes in the game that remove poison and such, but they are rare. This makes it convenient if you ever find yourself being poisoned, as you don't need to backtrack to a location that has an antidote. Besides that, when Mia removes a status ailment from a character, it also reduces their fear slighty. She has a low heart limit that makes it harder in late-game for her to survive.

Yachika's unique item is her hairpin. It makes her the "master of unlocking" and doesn't require small keys to open doors because she can pick them with her hairpin. I still need to keep track of other keys because she can't pick everything, but it's still useful.

Lastly, we have Rikana. Her unique item a dictionary... which, for me, I found very useful on my very first playthrough....except the catch is that you'd need to be able to read japanese for it to be of any use. When you're wandering around the mansion, you can examine certain bookshelves and you'd get a message, indicating that you cannot read the contents without a dicitionary. Essentially, the dictionary lets you read extra hints and get a little bit more lore on what's going on in the game.

In terms of usefulness, I really like Mia and Kippei. They help me get through the game without having to do a whole lot of backtracking.

I'd reccommend people who are starting off to pick those 2.

Also, I forgot to mention the 3 prologue archeologists:

The guy with the explorer hat is actually the protagonist's Father, and his name is Yamanobe. The story goes that he and his team were going to investigate the mansion but he forgot to bring the keys to the various parts of the mansion, and calls his son to have him deliver them. Shit happens and that leads to the protagonist and his friends searching the mansion for his father, as well as a way out of the hellhole. You do meet him again in the game.

The guy with the white-shirt's name is Kaneda. You actually do see him briefly early on in the Non-Seijirou path.
And you see him immediately get killed by the giant tentacle monster.

Finally, we have Shima, the guy in the red shirt with glasses. You run into him again near the end of the game.
And he kidnaps your second party member and locks the partner and himself into a cell. You are then tasked with finding a key to the cell before "something bad" happens. If you go back to the cell without a key, he then proceeds to rape your partner (for a CG) and then brutally kills them. He then transforms into a monster and attacks your remaining party.

One thing to note, is that both Seijirou and Rikana are actually part of the archaeologist group. Story goes that they aren't with the rest of the group in the prologue because Seijirou was goofing off, causing both him and Rikana to show up late. (and meet up with you and your friends) So Seijirou and Rikana are actually older than the rest of your group. Probably early/mid-twenties while you and your friends are still in their late teens.

Throughout the game, you will find various weapons that you can Equip to your characters to increase their damage output. There are 2 numerical values attached to each weapon: Strength, and Weight. Strength means how much more damage it adds to your character's attacks, and weight requires that your character has a base strength to be either equal or higher than the weight of the item. For Example: [Broken Scissors]( Strength:4 Weight: 2) This means that the weapon adds 4 damage to your character's attack, and that you character must have a base strength of at least 2 to use the weapon. If you equip a weapon to a character that has a weight higher than the character's base strength, the additional weight will reduce the character's attack power. For example: Mia has a base strength of 6. If you equip a weapon, for instance, such as the [Silver Spear] (Strength: 65/ Weight: 15) it will add the damage of the spear, but subtract damage based on how much heavier the weapon is than her strength. So 6-15= -9 +65= 56. So always check to make sure that the character can actual use the weapon to it's full potential before equipping.

Last edited:

FakShark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^ Thanks for the tips and the general story/background!
Can't understand anything, but I'm still getting a mini adrenaline rush during the scary scenes, which is fun, haha.

Also, just got to the painting part, and I think the combination should be 41235.

OP
Z

zanafer7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what i need do in the part of lake plzzz i stuck i this part i not know what need do later you get a boat for use in lake i need help in this part

gamerben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

after kaneda's event

Kaneda's immediately get killed by the giant tentacle monster.

and the team broke the wall's down, what to do next? :confused: go to the chapel?

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can't seem to figure out what to do after the picture puzzle

FakShark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

after kaneda's event

Kaneda's immediately get killed by the giant tentacle monster.

and the team broke the wall's down, what to do next? :confused: go to the chapel?
After Kaneda's event, go back into the room you were in previously and pick up the thing that looks like a broken ladder. Take that to the stairs on the left and use it to climb up and you should reach a hallway with 5 picture frames.

noppyx99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone can post walkthrough of this game?
just a little bit till you stuckis fine too.
I stuck at dark passage that appear after wall collapse.
Don't know where to go now......

FakShark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't seem to figure out what to do after the picture puzzle
After you get the key from the puzzle, go back downstairs. Walk forward to the hallway and to the second door on the left. Go in, and on the right there should be two cabinets. Use the key on the right one and you get some item. Go back to the room where you saw the Kaneda event, and look at the window. Use the item on the window. Go back to the piano room. Look at the first window on your left. Then walk over to the piano. A song should play and *gasp* a door should open. Lemme know if it works.

FakShark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone can post walkthrough of this game?
just a little bit till you stuckis fine too.
I stuck at dark passage that appear after wall collapse.
Don't know where to go now......
I feel like there are a lot of moments where walls collapse and things get dark, haha. Any more details of what happened before that? Sure someone can help.