What's new

RPG [さくらぷりん] 腐界に眠る王女のアバドーン (RJ080542)

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
im scared playing horror games, i keep avoiding this game... is it really horrifying scary af?

EmuWarVeteran

Reputation score
im scared playing horror games, i keep avoiding this game... is it really horrifying scary af?
This game isn't particularly scary. It has a spooky atmosphere at times and some of the enemies can get grotesque looking but I don't think there's anything in the game that's going to outright scare you. It helps that it's kind of hard to get scared by 8-bit graphics although that's just me personally. If anything your first time playing the game will be more stressful than scary because you have to keep your party's fear levels in check while constantly running into enemies who will cause their fear level to jump up.

cookiedough

Reputation score
an ova just aired for the game recently, I wonder why it's not on any anime sites like MAL.

is there any news about the status of fakku's translation?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
an ova just aired for the game recently, I wonder why it's not on any anime sites like MAL.

is there any news about the status of fakku's translation?
Maybe because the 1st ep is mostly a story episode - Horror, guro, ecchi but barely no H in it ?

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Maybe because the 1st ep is mostly a story episode - Horror, guro, ecchi but barely no H in it ?
Nah, there's good tentacle and lesbian H in it, and the quality is very good.
hopes that they sells enought to develop all the 6 episodes.

cookiedough

Reputation score
that'd be nice i'd love for them to have episodes with other parties too since the first episode's with yachika+mia. I hope we at least get some tentacle action with the 3 girls.

kanginw1234

Reputation score
i play it a little already. but when try to chang 8bit to (quality picture or graphic?), why it stillt 8bit (cg scene)? Did i do something wrong ? (i test wiht first scene in bookshelf room)(sorry for asking cause i can't find how to solve it for hour)

cookiedough

Reputation score
i play it a little already. but when try to chang 8bit to (quality picture or graphic?), why it stillt 8bit (cg scene)? Did i do something wrong ? (i test wiht first scene in bookshelf room)(sorry for asking cause i can't find how to solve it for hour)
You need to go to the settings and turn "dot" off. Make sure you're in the options menu and not the CG recap menu changing it there does nothing for your game.

Nando94

Lurker
Reputation score
Someone could possible share a complete save data for the game? With gallery unlocked if possible please.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
have any walkthrough or some translate
Only thing that is translated is the UI interface and items.

It's a patch I did a while ago. It should be still somewhere on ulmf. I don't know where exactly and I'm too lazy to look for it.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Demo (free) is out.
Nice.

I still like the font I did better so I'll probably put that in when the full game is out before I start playing it.

Did they give any ETA as to when the full game is gonna come out?

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It's been 84 years...

At last, the culmination of horror and lust - lewd nightmare has returned!!!

Edit: @kR1pt0n1t3

February 2021

Deilless

Reputation score
How can I Fix error SE-悲鳴(女)2 が見つかりません。In folder I can open that SE But When I open game I can't play it.

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
Does anyone has a save file for version 1.30,many thanks, this game is too dizzy

Mαlice

Reputation score
It has not long been stated the translated remaster will be officially released on the 12th February 2021.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
It has not long been stated the translated remaster will be officially released on the 12th February 2021.
That's the date given in the email when you preorder, however yesterday Cafe confirmed that the game is still in beta testing for at least another month on the forums.

CrimsonBloodShot

Reputation score
If someone is still here I have a good starter for those who played sweet home
And are waiting for this game to release but the bad news is if your in for the sexual content don't answer this if interested I'll tell you more about it