What's new

RPG RPG Maker [さくらひいろ] ニィファのドキドキ☆ゆるライフ RJ140443

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ニィファのドキドキ☆ゆるライフ

The game bugs for me.

I go talk to Olivia, then when the dialogue is completed, both the characters stay on screen and if I trigger any other dialogue then the game crashes :(
I myself didn't have any problems and I'm almost near the end of the game so answer these two questions then I'll look up into it.

1. Does it happen every single time? (When you load and go talk to her)
2. What's the dialog about? (copy some of the text here)

Last edited:

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I myself didn't have any problems and I'm almost near the end of the game so answer these two questions then I'll look up into it.

1. Does it happen every single time? (When you load and go talk to her)
2. What's the dialog about? (copy some of the text here)
1. Yes :(

ニィファ】「こんにちわ、木材50個! 持って来ましたよ」

【オリビア】「まぁ、本当に…!? やだ、50個全部極上の木材じゃない…!」

【ニィファ】「

さすがに50個は大変でした~ でもこれで材料はあるんだから 柵の製作料だけですよね…?」

【オリビア】「アナタ、なかなかやるじゃない 正直、驚いてるわ そうね、これだけ木材があれば製作にかかる費用だけでいいわ」

【ニィファ】「良かったぁ~ 他にも色々作りたいモノがあるから あんまりお金かけてられなくて…いくらになりますか?」

【オリビア】「そうね、柵ならそんなに難しい仕事じゃないから 5000Gでどうかしら?」

【オリビア】「話にならないわね この町で5000G程度も持って無いなんて この先やっていけないわよ」

【ニィファ】「はぅ… クエストでもやってくるかな…」

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1. Yes :(

ニィファ】「こんにちわ、木材50個! 持って来ましたよ」

【オリビア】「まぁ、本当に…!? やだ、50個全部極上の木材じゃない…!」

【ニィファ】「

さすがに50個は大変でした~ でもこれで材料はあるんだから 柵の製作料だけですよね…?」

【オリビア】「アナタ、なかなかやるじゃない 正直、驚いてるわ そうね、これだけ木材があれば製作にかかる費用だけでいいわ」

【ニィファ】「良かったぁ~ 他にも色々作りたいモノがあるから あんまりお金かけてられなくて…いくらになりますか?」

【オリビア】「そうね、柵ならそんなに難しい仕事じゃないから 5000Gでどうかしら?」

【オリビア】「話にならないわね この町で5000G程度も持って無いなんて この先やっていけないわよ」

【ニィファ】「はぅ… クエストでもやってくるかな…」
I just played the game from the start and got to that part and everything works fine. There's something wrong with your game.

1. Download the game again
2. Follow tutorial for extracting and patch and don't forget to delete rgss file afterwards.
3. Play game.

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game was so-so for me because I thought it would offer more than same position cg with different clothes on each time and felt it could have done better but this is just my opinion and I still like their other games.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game was so-so for me because I thought it would offer more than same position cg with different clothes on each time and felt it could have done better but this is just my opinion and I still like their other games.
This is the kind of game where hentai isn't the main focus. It's the "story" and gameplay(different system, clothing, crafting items, quests, etc...).

I also feel he could have done better on the H part, but I don't mind it as it is.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

H game which have good gameplay, usually feels lack in H material ... :(
(the only game I found with good gameplay and enough H scene is Cocoa Fever, loli game, but this game is heavily bugged and often get crash even with newer patch)
they really should balance it and make higher standard ...
(But I still take priority in gameplay tough) ;)

Last edited:

Sir Phoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can get through most of this game and scenes... I just am having trouble finding the last outfits... Maid, school uniform, cat girl, etc. my last one was Miko, and I have nurse and Asian dress. Help?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can get through most of this game and scenes... I just am having trouble finding the last outfits... Maid, school uniform, cat girl, etc. my last one was Miko, and I have nurse and Asian dress. Help?
You need to discover materials for them, then the options will show at the shop. In some zones there are places from which you can jump over holes or water but first you need to find "Jumping Boots" that allows you to do that. I forgot where you get em.

Sir Phoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome, that helped me figure it out!

Once you can access the second portion of the meadow, Lolita and Black cat are available. You have to harvest Water Spider Thread, which allows you to make silk thread. Silk thread is needed to make Lace. Go to the tailor with Lace, and she'll be inspired to make new designs. Wait 4-5 days, talk to her, and she will sell both patterns.