What's new

RPG RPG Maker [さくらひいろ] ニィファのドキドキ☆ゆるライフ RJ140443

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: ニィファのドキドキ☆ゆるライフ

So is this game worth getting? I liked Eternal Green, but no so much the game that came afterwards.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

plenty of fake link ...
gotta wait for few days I guess ...

Kolkina

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

plenty of fake link ...
gotta wait for few days I guess ...
There's always a ton of fake links for the newest dlsite games from my experience.

If only I could read moonrunes.

lyhonlam

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Download link:
[140901][さくらひいろ] ニィファのドキドキ☆ゆるライフ Ver1.03

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hummmm... me thinks dis link be legit. Me goes downloads

Edit* Me confirms downloads guds.

Last edited:
B

bleahblah

I second that. DL is good.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if japanese walkthrough in game HP

i know game has English Translated but need wait maker post it

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

how do you make a needle?

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

if japanese walkthrough in game HP

i know game has English Translated but need wait maker post it
Yeah, a little walkthrough would be nice. I think you have to get to the girl in the building with the book on it to get missions, but i collected everythign i can collect (and crafted everything i can craft at least 5 times), fought 20 of each enemy i can fight, talked to everyone i can talk to in town and still have not progressed beyond the first forest. The only progress I made is somehow making thieves appear that damage my clothing and rape her if I lose.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

anyone mind compiling a list of material combinations?

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've spent a little bit more than 4 hours just to beat the game and surprisingly, there's not a special reward nor unlockable with a virgin clear.

So I've waste another 2 hours just for unlocking those CGs. And trust me, the game is kinda retarded when it comes to triggering the next quest. Even though I had completed the game before and know what i gotta do next, I would struggle through the main quest mainly because of the confusing and retarded placement on all the critical npcs. Oh you missed the key event on Friday afternoon? Well you may start wondering why the main quest wouldn't proceed until you figure it out that you actually had to wait the one unique npc to come to your house IN THAT SPECIFIC DAY, THAT SPECIFIC TIME OF A WEEK, which is always confusing as there're always other npcs coming to your house asking for a bottle of milk and a cookie.

So here, have a <del>Snickers</del> savefile everyone. The savefile may not bring you far but you may at least have a good fap.

Last edited:

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

anybody knows how to keep collecting?i cant collect nothing more :/ ,in the entrace of the florest ,using chiitrans i think is something about a medicine for the soil? Oo

(just the last botles of the craft menu :D)

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So this is a partial translation I did for the game few days ago. Currently it's 1.02 version, but when he stops releasing patches I plan to move it on to the last version he releases.
If you don't know how to apply translation read the tutorial in my sig. Note that you don't need to download 1.02, just apply translation to whatever version you have.

Title:
ニィファのドキドキ☆ゆるライフ

Developed By:
さくらひいろ ( )

Release Date:

RJ Number:

File Size:
~169MB

Version:
v1.02

Download Link:

NOTE: This translation is for 1.02!

This translates:
-> Items, Enemies, Weapons, Armors and Skills
-> Repeating dialog (When you're selling your products to NPCs, when you're hiring employees, when you're selling items at your home, accepting quests, growing plants, etc)
-> Small messages you get when you pick items in monster zones, messages like (Obtained Iron Ore!)
-> User Interface

Future Plans:
-> Update to latest game version when he's done with all patching
-> Fixing grammar mistakes(I'm sure there are quite a few of them)

Last edited:

Sphagelein

Reputation score

The above mega link isn't working for me. Am I being a noob? Or is it actually not functional?

Answer a) Noob
Link is working - Thanks for posting and, obviously, doing.

Last edited:

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So this is a partial translation I did for the game few days ago. Currently it's 1.02 version, but when he stops releasing patches I plan to move it on to the last version he releases.
If you don't know how to apply translation read the tutorial in my sig. Note that you don't need to download 1.02, just apply translation to whatever version you have.

Title:
ニィファのドキドキ☆ゆるライフ

Developed By:
さくらひいろ ( )

Release Date:

RJ Number:

File Size:
~169MB

Version:
v1.02

Download Link:

This translates:
-> Repeating dialog (When you're selling your products to NPCs, when you're hiring employees, when you're selling items at your home, accepting quests, growing plants, etc)
-> Small messages you get when you pick items in monster zones, messages like (Obtained Iron Ore!)
-> User Interface

Future Plans:

Good work :D thankss for the transl :)

Leriexner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there anyway to lower the amount of enemies? There's so many it's getting boring :/.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Title:
ニィファのドキドキ☆ゆるライフ

Developed By:
さくらひいろ ( )

Release Date:

RJ Number:

File Size:
~169MB

Version:
v1.02

Download Link:

This translates:
-> User Interface

Future Plans:
lolz, figures this game lure you in ...
this kinda feels like Life is Paradise after all ...
LIP somehow win in several element, but this game win in the event making ...

BTW, thanks for making PT for this game ... =3= ...

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there anyway to lower the amount of enemies? There's so many it's getting boring :/.
You need to first find out what the enemies weakness is. After you know that, use the gem from the menu bar and while that gem is active(lasts for only few seconds) you can instantly kill enemies without fighting them. Also, every kill you make that way will give you 1 monster coin which counts towards the quest to kill either 30 or 100 monsters. Just remember that you need to have quest or the coins won't drop.

So if you know enemies weakness is Fire open the main menu, go into items and use Fire Gem. When you use it you will get a fire shield around yourself. If that actually is the enemies weakness then they will die instantly.

Ghosts are vulnerable to Ice, but pretty much immune to Fire.
Bats are vulnerable to Fire, but pretty much immune to Ice.
Coccos are vulnerable to Water, but pretty much immune to Thunder.

That's just the first dungeon you get to enter when you start the game.
You need to find out for yourself what's the weakness of other enemies.

Also to lower the amount of enemies you need to get the quest to kill the "main boss" of that zone. First boss quest you get is to kill "Devil". He's located in that first dungeon(Forest) where you find Ghosts, Bats and Coccos. After you have killed the boss of Forest, the amount of monsters there will drop drastically.

Last edited:

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The game bugs for me.

I go talk to Olivia, then when the dialogue is completed, both the characters stay on screen and if I trigger any other dialogue then the game crashes :(

Leriexner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to first find out what the enemies weakness is. After you know that, use the gem from the menu bar and while that gem is active(lasts for only few seconds) you can instantly kill enemies without fighting them. Also, every kill you make that way will give you 1 monster coin which counts towards the quest to kill either 30 or 100 monsters. Just remember that you need to have quest or the coins won't drop.

So if you know enemies weakness is Fire open the main menu, go into items and use Fire Gem. When you use it you will get a fire shield around yourself. If that actually is the enemies weakness then they will die instantly.

Ghosts are vulnerable to Ice, but pretty much immune to Fire.
Bats are vulnerable to Fire, but pretty much immune to Ice.
Coccos are vulnerable to Water, but pretty much immune to Thunder.

That's just the first dungeon you get to enter when you start the game.
You need to find out for yourself what's the weakness of other enemies.

Also to lower the amount of enemies you need to get the quest to kill the "main boss" of that zone. First boss quest you get is to kill "Devil". He's located in that first dungeon(Forest) where you find Ghosts, Bats and Coccos. After you have killed the boss of Forest, the amount of monsters there will drop drastically.
Thanks alot!