What's new

Sakura Dungeon

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Sakura Dungeon

So, did Nutaku give up on the online DMM games?

There hasn't been even the announcement of a new one since Flower Knight Girl.
Nah, they have another game coming out soon, but it's SFW, "Shooting Girls".

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was gonna say that's not true since I could've sworn they had a 1$ option, but I just checked and it doesn't seem to be there anymore. <.<
they did, but why make a sale of $1 when you can charge them $4 more for those moments they really need it so they have no choice? hence, this situation as a prime example.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

they did, but why make a sale of $1 when you can charge them $4 more for those moments they really need it so they have no choice? hence, this situation as a prime example.
So basically, do it on steam so you can get achievements, and possibly get cards you can sell for 0.10$. <.<

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

still better then paying more, getting nothing else but the game and it's own seperate executable.

iirc, you can also craft with the cards for gems and use those gems to buy packs. i haven't played a steam game in a while. too much league and now overwatch.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm sorry for asking idiotic questions.

Is that version the 18+ version?
Is the patch already putted in?
Where do i apply the patch file from denpasoft?

EDIT: Ah, it is indeed the 18+ version with the patch already putted in, sorry for my stupidity.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Quick question: I checked the CG Gallery out of interest while in the middle of things and noticed that there are quite a few gaps here and there, though I'm almost certain I've been thorough while going through everything so far. I noticed already that not everything is necessarily listed in order of when you first see them (the Boar is before the Bunny in the gallery despite seeing the latter first, for example), but the fact that I haven't seen any Slime CG makes me think I missed them somehow. I swear that there have been times where I haven't fully declothed a girl in her scripted fight and still got the nude scene, though, so I don't know what the criteria would be to see them (assuming I've missed them). I think I'll reload an earlier save and see if that turns up anything.

Here's what my gallery looks like so far, if anyone wants to compare and tell me if I'm missing anything (and what you think you did to get it if so):

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I believe you get a short scene and CG the first time you fully strip any enemy. That would probably account for the gaps near the top.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I believe you get a short scene and CG the first time you fully strip any enemy. That would probably account for the gaps near the top.
That would be my first assumption, too, but I've fully stripped the Slimes multiple times, so that can't quite be it. Additionally, I just defeated the Tiger boss and while she didn't lose her clothing, it still showed the CG for it afterwards. Maybe not all of the girls have CGs like that, or there's some other possible criteria I'm overlooking.

Also, random crash when fighting a Mud Girl and Tribeswoman. I assume the error being "Out of Memory" means there's a leak, but to be fair, I've been playing it nonstop for at least a few hours now:

Last edited:

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

...Are we serious? A memory leak error? Good thing saving is anywhere, anytime. On another note, I stand corrected with regards to CG. Was busy with the latest update to The Last Sovereign, so I didn't get very far in the game. I just got the cat CG from treasure hunt event.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You get a bunch of CG's from town events as well, and the timing for those seems to be rather random.

Noh0One

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but for some strange reason, items are just not displaying in the game. Both the party inventory and the shop listings are completely blank, although you can still select the items and see the item descriptions.

VP/AP bars also don't show up in battle, but given that the numbers are still there, that's fairly irrelevant.

I'm just not sure what the problem might be. It seems quite strange, especially since I found two downloads from two different places and it's the same issue with both.

Attachments

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but for some strange reason, items are just not displaying in the game. Both the party inventory and the shop listings are completely blank, although you can still select the items and see the item descriptions.

VP/AP bars also don't show up in battle, but given that the numbers are still there, that's fairly irrelevant.

I'm just not sure what the problem might be. It seems quite strange, especially since I found two downloads from two different places and it's the same issue with both.
Mine's been fine; I've been using the copy that was uploaded here, and I assume you've tried it, too (otherwise try it, since it's given me no trouble other than the random memory crash after hours of playing). What OS are you running? I don't think it's a locale issue this time, at least, since all of the files seem to be in English. Wonder what it could be.

You get a bunch of CG's from town events as well, and the timing for those seems to be rather random.
Yeah, I wonder if I've permanently missed out on some of these apparently random events, as I never saw the Catgirl treasure hunt one that was mentioned earlier and I'm well past the point where I recruited her (I'm on floor 19 now). I've been trying to go back to town every floor or two to see if anything new's happened, but it wouldn't surprise me if some snuck by me (especially if they're actually random).

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

yes they come from town events. I think there is a set order as mine looks pretty similar, but I don't have the bunny witch one yet.

I'm wondering when the sprite gallery opens, I assume that is with the girls when they get stripped

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The wait for the E-hentai/Exhentai gallery continues :p

kenshin6671

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I wonder if I've permanently missed out on some of these apparently random events, as I never saw the Catgirl treasure hunt one that was mentioned earlier and I'm well past the point where I recruited her (I'm on floor 19 now). I've been trying to go back to town every floor or two to see if anything new's happened, but it wouldn't surprise me if some snuck by me (especially if they're actually random).
I think you should at least be going back to town every time you finish a floor/recruit a new character/finish an event scene just in case it unlocks a new event in town. And I'm pretty sure the defeated CG scenes just happen after certain required battles or events, I don't think just stripping them in battle does anything for that. For example, I never saw a defeated Warrior CG in the dungeon but it happened after the random shop event.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My God there's a surprising amount of content in the game. I've been more or less binging it and I'm about 11 hours in. I'm something of a completionist with my dungeon crawlers so I have all the girls so far and return to check for events frequently, and even then I only have about 60% of the CGs. At least the gameplay is competent enough, if a little grindy because I'm looking at like 20 hours when I glance at the Steam achievements and see all these bosses I have yet to meet, much less recruit.

One thing to note about the scenes in this game, though, is that so far there's no scene viewer (but that might be completed with a game clear, like they tend to be in these) and there's been no explicit non-consent or rape scenes so far. There are also no scenes for losing a battle (thank god), only winning scenes, incidental scenes, and scenes that require special items (no scenes for not having a certain item it seems). from peeking at the achievements, there's going to be one hidden reference to Demon Master Chris, that I'll be interested in seeing.

Anyway, back on the long haul.

Last edited:

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How many pieces of the Luck Statue are there? I have found piece 1 and 2 so far.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How many pieces of the Luck Statue are there? I have found piece 1 and 2 so far.
I have five so far. What's silly to me is that they've been going "it's almost done!" for the last two or three pieces I've found. Bunch of liars.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know in which floor you get the dragon statue to hire the dragon girl?