What's new

Sakura Dungeon

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Sakura Dungeon

I'll wait for the Steam patch. Shouldn't take long, might even be day 1.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Got it from nutaku.net , they have a 10 % preorder sale for 18 bucks. And yes it's a yuri game and about 750 MB

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hopefully we will get a link for this soon

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does this game have CG only on success or are there game over pictures as well?^^

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, it's out on Steam. Now I continue the hunt for a link...

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, steam version is out

if i had to choose which version i would buy. definitely the steam version. just apply the official steam made patch by denpasoft and you have the full H version.

i'd rather have all my games in 1 place and have achievements and packs from steam. not to mention it's cheaper on steam.

$18 rather then $20.

yes, nutaku sold it on their site for $18 too, but you HAD to buy a $20 pack with no way around it. so you were stuck with $2 on your account. so in reality, it is taking $20 from your account and not $18.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, did Nutaku give up on the online DMM games?

There hasn't been even the announcement of a new one since Flower Knight Girl.

Are they gonna focus on the store now?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

they actually announced a gun girl game that was SFW iirc after FKG. they said something about soon, but that was a long time ago. i wonder if it went the way of taimanin asagi BA.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yikes, nutaku should know this is that kind of forum, but even i feel sorry for nutaku that their game's get pirated. i'm just gonna stay out of this one.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm just going to echo a question that was already asked.

Is there scenes for losing in combat?

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

yikes, nutaku should know this is that kind of forum, but even i feel sorry for nutaku that their game's get pirated. i'm just gonna stay out of this one.
if history has taught us anything it's that you can't stop pirates

well that's technically not true the US navy was extremely good at killin' pirates in the 1800s

but cyber pirates? forgettaboutit

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks for the share. From just reading the manual, this is totally Demon Master Chris v2.0, which is both good and bad. Good because DMC was a solid game, but it was short and grindy (made much better with skip+auto battle and future patches for reducing CPU load, among other things). Now to hope and pray it's even better.

...I'll get back to you guys on that.

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So, did Nutaku give up on the online DMM games?

There hasn't been even the announcement of a new one since Flower Knight Girl.
I really do hope if they make or produce more H games (I dunno if they just translate or make) but I'd like some actual fun. The card games or auto battles just get so boring. Hope they realize they can make the games fun while keeping the goods and earning money from people. Millenium War being a good example of one I loved. I dunno, maybe I am spoiled but only good H games I have played lately are from Kyrieru.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

only translate. not make.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i'd rather have all my games in 1 place and have achievements and packs from steam. not to mention it's cheaper on steam.

$18 rather then $20.

yes, nutaku sold it on their site for $18 too, but you HAD to buy a $20 pack with no way around it. so you were stuck with $2 on your account. so in reality, it is taking $20 from your account and not $18.
I was gonna say that's not true since I could've sworn they had a 1$ option, but I just checked and it doesn't seem to be there anymore. <.<